WHAT IS IAS?
The Indian Administrative Service (IAS), previously the Imperial Civil Service (ICS), is the Civil Services Examination and one of India’s most difficult competitive exams. The Union Public Service Commission holds it for the purpose of recruiting officers for the All India Administrative Civil Service.
Best IAS Coaching in Guwahati with Fees
|1. SPM IAS||Rs. 50,000||Ph. No. : +91-6901259799
|2. BORTHAKUR'S IAS||Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 2,36,000||Ph. No. : +91 7002288732
|3. BHADRA IAS||Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 100,000||Ph. No. : +91-8638391721
|4. SUKALP FOUNDATION||Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 60,000||Ph. No. : +91 8749989915
|5. INSIGHT IAS||Rs. 85,000||Ph. No. : +91 8105706475
1. SPM IAS ACADEMY – Best IAS Coaching in Guwahati
About SPM IAS Guwahati:
The students are the reason for the existence of SPM IAS Academy. Throughout their preparation, hand-holding assistance and intervention strategies are provided at the appropriate times to ensure the students’ success.
2. BORTHAKUR’S IAS ACADEMY – Best UPSC Coaching in Guwahati
About Borthakur’s IAS Guwahati:
The mission of the academy is to assist each and every aspirant in India in discovering their potential and realising their dream of becoming a Civil Servant and to become India’s foremost Civil Service preparation hub, providing revolutionary education to develop leaders and innovators for society and the country.
3. BHADRA IAS ACADEMY – IAS Coaching in Guwahati
About Bhadra IAS Guwahati:
The institute has worked tirelessly to assist and guide civil service hopefuls in realising their dream of working for the government.
4. SUKALP FOUNDATION – UPSC Coaching in Guwahati
About Sukalp Foundation Guwahati:
Sukalp Foundation is a leading competitive exam coaching institute in Guwahati, Assam, in the North East. The team understands that complicated problem-solving abilities do not come naturally. They must be instructed.
5. INSIGHT IAS – Top IAS Coaching in Guwahati
About Insight IAS Guwahati:
INSIGHT stands for “Institute for National Service, Integration, Governance, Harmony and Transformation”. INSIGHT IAS was founded with the goal of providing high-quality education and establishing itself as the end destination for all career-initiation programmes.
Disclaimer for IAS Coaching in Guwahati
Our highly skilled research group has conducted extensive research to assist our readers in selecting the best IAS coaching centre based on the criteria listed above. However, we strongly advise all readers to visit institute websites and seek feedback from previous students before deciding on the best coaching centre for their needs. For daily updates please visit the website; https://www.upsc.gov.in/
Conclusion for IAS Coaching in Guwahati
Roles and Responsibilities of an IAS Officer:
IAS officials have a venerable position that requires a great degree of responsibility and respect. It is also necessary for an officer to be physically and psychologically fit and healthy in order to face the pressures of job without succumbing. The roles and responsibilities of an IAS Officer are as follows:
- Observing and supervising the implementation of policies, as well as travelling to the locations where the policies will be applied.
- IAS officers initially join the state government at the sub-divisional level, restarting their services as sub-divisional magistrates, and are responsible for law and order, general administration, and development activities in the area to which they have been assigned.
- IAS personnel operating at various levels, such as joint secretary and deputy secretary, provide vital views during policy formation and decision-making.
- If you break the rules while on duty, you’ll have to answer to the Parliament and state legislatures.
- The post of District Officer, also known as District Magistrate, District Collector, or Deputy Commissioner, is one of the most esteemed and prestigious positions held by IAS officers.
- Officers may be appointed to positions in the State Secretariat, as Heads of Departments, or in Public Sector Undertakings.
- Depending on the gravity of the crisis, the policy is finalised by a final decision by the minister involved or the cabinet.
FAQs Regarding IAS Coaching in Guwahati
Rank 1: SPM IAS
Rank 2: BORTHAKUR’S IAS
Rank 3: BHADRA IAS
Rank 4: SUKALP FOUNDATION
Rank 5: INSIGHT IAS
While it is not required to enrol in a coaching facility in order to appear in or even pass the UPSC/CSE examination, most candidates believe that competent coaching schools can assist them professionally and adequately prepare them for the exam.
The pay of an IAS official is determined on their level of seniority. According to the 7th pay commission’s recommendations, an entry-level IAS officer’s base pay would be Rs.56,100 per month.
The Civil Service Examination (CSE) is held by the UPSC to select higher-level civil servants such as IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS, and others.
Yes, candidates who have taken a qualifying examination that if passed would qualify them educationally for the Commission’s examination but have not yet received their results, as well as candidates who plan to take such a qualifying examination, will be eligible for admission to the Preliminary Examination.
No, an attempt will be counted only if you have given at least 1 paper.
For all questions, there will be negative marking for erroneous responses, with the exception of a few questions where negative marking will be built in by awarding differing marks to the most appropriate and least acceptable answers.