So! You aspire to pursue your Masters in Business Administration (MBA)? but not sure how to go about it? Worry Not! Our well qualified research team at MyBestGuide (MBG) has drafted this article to give you all the relevant information about the course. This article will also analyse
List of MBA Colleges in Hyderabad
|1. Indian School of Business (ISB)||25Lakhs to 40Lakhs||a.040-23007000
|2. ICFAI Business School (IBS)||6Lakhs to 16Lakhs||a.040-23440963
|3. Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE)||4Lakhs to 8Lakhs||a.1800-120-4473
|4. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBMH)||10Lakhs to 15Lakhs||a.040-27232100
|5. Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management||5Lakhs to 8Lakhs||a.040-23044951
|6.Institute of Management Technology, Hyderabad (IMT)||10Lakhs to 12Lakhs||a.040-30461661
|7.Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM)||1.5Lakhs to 8Lakhs||a.07702312840
|8.MANAGE, Hyderabad||3.5Lakhs to 7Lakhs||a.9010564442
|9.GITAM Hyderabad Business School (GITAMHBS)||4Lakhs to 8Lakhs||a.9542424254
|10.Department of Business Management, Osmania University (DBM)||1Lakhs to 2Lakhs||a.040-27098291
1. Indian School of Business (ISB) – Best MBA College in Hyderabad
Ranked as one of the best MBA colleges in the country. It holds honoured standing in the world ranking too. It was founded in 2001. The college is a non-profit organisation that is administered by Indian and Foreign business entities. The business school is also accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
The college has been awarded 1st in India and 23rd globally in Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2021. It is the only business school from India to be in the top 25 globally.
The college, spread over 200+ acres of land, has all the modern infrastructure and amenities for its students.
- 3 days Leadership Development Program (LEAD) for assessing strengths and weaknesses.
- Visiting professors from top-notch colleges account for 50% of the teaching staff.
- Tied up with over 40 international MBA colleges to facilitate student exchange programs.
- Students are encouraged to understand industry trends from an international perspective and India’s standpoint.
- Distinctive programs which don’t only cover the subject matter but emphasise developing perception and problem-solving skills.
- Placements start with a minimum package of 15 lakhs per annum. International placements are even higher. Companies like Amazon, McKinsey, Accenture, and Google are some of the regular hiring partners.
Address: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500111
2. ICFAI Business School (IBS) – Best Management College in Hyderabad
One of the most recognised business schools in India. IBS was founded in 1985. The college is known for setting its sight on ensuring the right candidates are provided with the right set of knowledge, skills, and attitude which is required of them whether they join a corporate or focus on their endeavour.
The institute has been ranked 25th by the Government of India, MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Department). It has also been ranked as a top 100 management school by NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) 2020.
The campus is located in the outskirts of Hyderabad on a 90+ acre land. The campus is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructures. This ensures that the students focus on the task at hand.
- TRICK – Teaching, Research, Institution building, community development, and knowledge sharing. This principle is the foundation and goal of IBS.
- Strong believers of the principle- ROI (Return on Investment) is dependent on ROK (Return of Knowledge).
- Tie-ups with over 20 international B-Schools, which arranges for student and faculty exchange programs.
- The Alumni network for IBS is exceptionally big and strong. This allows better connections in various business verticals.
- Focus on case study pedagogy which allows students to re-imagine a real-world scenario and implement their learning.
- Placement for 2021 clocked an average salary of 8 lakhs per annum. The highest salary it touched was almost 16 lakhs per annum. ICICI Bank, Deloitte, PWC, Byju’s, KPMG are a few of their regular recruitment partners.
Address: Donthanapally, Shankarpalli Road, Hyderabad-501203
3. Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) – Best MBA Course in Hyderabad
Recognised as the “Centre of Excellence” by ICSSR (Indian Council of Social Science Research), IPE has strong industry links, which give a very high placement record year after year. IPE was founded in 1964 as a non-profit educational society.
In addition to many awards the institute has already been conferred with, it was recently ranked 2nd Best B-School by Times B-School 2020, 20th All India Best B-School by Times B-School 2020, 38th All India Best B-School by The Week 2020.
The college provides all the modern amenities for its students, such as conference halls, auditoriums, classrooms, academic blocks, and student blocks. The libraries are well stocked and cover all relevant subject matters required by their students.
- The institute achieves 100% placement year after year.
- Provides scholarships to students if they meet the criteria mentioned by the college.
- They also help in providing loans at a lesser rate of interest.
- The contents of the program are flexible and industry-focused.
- Strong focus on getting students industry-ready and not merely clearing the course.
- 2020-2021 placements had an average salary of 6 lakh per annum and touched 20 lakh per annum. Their recruitment partners include Godrej, Cognizant, Karvy, Amazon, and Federal Bank.
Address: Survey No. 1266, Shamirpet, Medchal-Malkajgiri District, Hyderabad- 500101
4. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management – Best Management Course in Hyderabad
SIBMH is a part of SIU (Symbiosis International University) which was established in 2014. A relatively new entrant in Hyderabad, the institute has gained ground and created a mark for itself. The institute delivers industry-ready candidates by providing education that focuses on knowledge, skills, and ethics.
The institute was ranked 3rd in the Telangana region by GHRDC (Global Human Resource Development Centre), 2019. The college was also ranked 39th at the All India level by Career 360. It has also received 4th rank in the Telangana region and 43rd among top B-Schools in India by Business Today.
The campus is equipped with world-class facilities and other amenities. The campus is spread over 41 acres of land, which provides students with all the space they need to transform from aspiring candidates to industry-ready go-getters.
- The teaching methodology is updated to suit industry benchmarks.
- Focus on the development of students through a systematic and progressive approach.
- Develop cross-cultural sensitivities and global competencies for better international exposure.
- Promotion of entrepreneurial ventures in addition to placements.
- For 2020-2021, 90% placement was achieved. The package started and 9 lakh per annum and hit a high note of 12 lakh per annum. Its recruitment partners are ICICI Prudential, Deloitte, Verity Solutions, HDFC Mutual Funds, and HDFC Bank.
Address: Survey No. 292, Off Bangalore Highway, Village Mamidipalle, Manda Nandigama, Hyderabad- 509217
5. VignanaJyothi Institute of Management – Top MBA College in Hyderabad
Founded by a group of individuals in 1993, the institute’s main focus was to produce industry-ready managers who will find a solution to a problem and understand the problem to avoid any re-occurrence in the future. The institute is recognised by the AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and accredited by the NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) accredited.
The institute has ranked 53rd All India and 4th in Telangana by Education World Ranking 2020-21. It was also ranked 43rd All India by Times Ranking 2020-21. This speaks volumes about the quality of education imparted by the institution.
The college has it all – a great campus, outstanding faculties, and excellent industry connections to help the students achieve their goals.
- Corporate connections and industry interactions are a prime focus for the institute.
- Alumni of almost 3000 students, which widens the industry connections and drives placement initiatives.
- Workshops and business conclaves are held periodically to condition the students in the right direction.
- Over 75 companies for internships eventually converts into a job offer.
- Industry interactions are conducted on a year basis with over 50 corporations.
- Connected with international B-Schools for student exchange programs.
- Business simulations are conducted where the top 3 winners get cash prizes.
- The highest package for 2018-19 was 10 lakh per annum with an average of 4 lakh per annum.
Address: Bachupally, Nizampet, Hyderabad-500090
6. Institute of Management Technology – Top Management College in Hyderabad
IMT Hyderabad opened its campus in 2011. The campus is set on a 30-acre land. It is a lush green campus equipped with all the necessary modern amenities required by a student. The college is fast becoming the most sought-after institute in South India. It was awarded the Best Upcoming B-School by ASSOCHAM (Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry) and also bagged the Dewang Mehta Education Leadership. Award 2016. The institute ranked 17th among India’s top 100 private B-Schools by Economic World Ranking 2020-21. It has also been ranked 21st among private B-Schools in India by Careers 360.
- The institute has partnered with over 40 universities from abroad, which facilitates exchange programs for students and teaching faculties.
- Its classroom sessions incorporate Harvard case studies as a part of its learning methodology.
- 5 centres of excellence in a single campus.
- Periodical seminars and webinars conducted with industry leaders who throw light into the industrial trends.
- The institute has over 10,000 alumni across the globe.
- Sessions are delivered by instructors who have real-time experience in their respective industries.
- For 2020-2021, the Average package was 7.7 lakh per annum, with the highest package touching 16.5 lakh per annum. 95.33% placement achieved for the latest academic year.
Address: 38, Cherlaguda, Shamshabad, RR District, Hyderabad-501218
7. Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM) – Top MBA Course in Hyderabad
SSIM was established in 1992 in Secunderabad. The institute provides an ideal setup for students to gain an excellent learning experience and proficiency in their chosen career field.
SSIM is NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) accredited and AIU (Association of Indian Universities) certified. The institute ranked 13th in South India by The Week B-School 2019. It also ranked 34th in the B-School survey (2016-17).
- Provision for acquiring add-on Industry Oriented Certification Courses.
- Hand-on training in trading under the guidance of NSE (National Stock Exchange)
- Teaching methodology involves going through various case studies which depict real-life scenarios.
- Students are provided with laptops and books free of cost.
- SSIM has tie-ups with various international universities which facilitate global exposure for students and faculties both.
- The institute conducts recruitment drives and job fairs regularly, allowing the students and employers to interact.
- For 2020-21, 85% of the students have been placed from the college. The average package offered was 4 lakh per annum, with the highest package going up to 10 lakh per annum.
Address: NH 44, Kompally, Secunderabad, Telangana-500100
8. MANAGE, Hyderabad – Top Management Course in Hyderabad
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) is an MBA institute emphasising agriculture and rural management. Founded in 1987 by the Ministry of Agriculture, the institute tries to understand and address the challenges faced by this sector and implement new practices for the industry’s overall development.
The institute has been ranked 18th in the top B-Schools in India by Outlook 2016. It has also been ranked 30th Best B-School in India by Business Today 2015.
With the liberalisation of the economy, the Indian agro-industry also has to work in tandem with changing times to evolve and make changes in how it conducts business. MANAGE is the answer to this need. The campus is spread across a 13-acre land with modern infrastructure and facilities.
- The institute offers agro-business focused courses that allow students to focus on this sector in particular.
- Industrial visits and internships are conducted with various organisations involved in the agro-business.
- A large chunk of the course is conducted by visiting faculties who come with experience in agro-business.
- The institute has partnered with organisations involved in agro-business, agro-chemical, agro-processing, micro-financing, and retail sector for placements in addition to the regular corporate partners.
- It has had a 100% placement record since its inception. 2016-18 placements had an average of 8 lakh per annum, while the highest was 16 lakh per annum.
Address: PGDM (ABM), MANAGE, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030
9. GITAM Hyderabad Business School (GITAMHBS) – MBA College in Hyderabad
GITAMHBS was established in 2009. It is one of the most well-known institutes in South India with almost 40 years of excellence in education, including management studies.
The institute is NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council), accredited with an A+ grade. It was ranked 71st by the NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework) in 2020. It has also been ranked as 1st by Jagranjosh rankings 2019.
The campus doesn’t just meet the requirement – It is an ultra-modern campus equipped with all the amenities required of any good campus and then some more.
- Its curriculums are made to cater to international standards and industry requirements.
- Numerous collaborations with international universities accommodate student exchange programs.
- The institute also provides a scholarship for meritorious students.
- Various certification courses are availed to the students in addition to the MBA program.
- Over 30,000 alumni networks allow the institute to have a broader reach in opportunities from all avenues.
- Placement 2020-2021; Average salary of 5 lakh per annum with the highest package of 32 lakh per annum. A placement rate of 90% has been achieved for the target year.
Address: Rudraram, Patancheru Mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana – 502329
10.Department of Business Management, Osmania University (DBM) – Business School in Hyderabad
One of the oldest universities of India, DBM, was founded in 1962. Equipped with experienced faculties and ample resources, DBM has imparted quality education for decades.
It has been accredited by the NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) with an A+ grade. It was ranked 53rd in an overall category by NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework) in 2020. It has also been ranked 34th by QS India (Quacquarelli Symonds) in 2020.
The campus is spacious and equipped with modern infrastructure. Its library has over 5 lakh books covering all major disciplines and many old and rare manuscripts under its care.
It’s a lush green campus spread over 1300 acres of land. You could get lost on the campus..!
- Students are assigned projects with real organisations as a part of their learning process.
- Lectures are conducted regularly by guest faculty and eminent members of the industry.
- Students are encouraged to take part in various student activities that involve real-world scenarios.
- It also provides scholarships for economically weak students. They also accept SC/ST/OBC scholarships awarded to students.
- Webinars/Seminars with industry leaders are set up by the institute regularly.
- For 2020-21 placements, their students’ average salary was 6 lakh per annum, with the highest being 8 lakh per annum.
Address: Administrative Building Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad-500007, Telangana: 500007
We have summed up some of the most well-known B-Schools of Hyderabad in this article. All the information gathered here is up-to-date and relevant. Readers are advised to weigh in their options to consider which institute will suit them best.
FAQs Regarding MBA Colleges in Hyderabad
A campus visit generally helps students decide which institute will suit them best. In addition to that, visiting third party websites for their reviews is an excellent means to get information that might not have been shared on the website.
Yes. They have an advantage in grasping concepts and undertaking any task more efficiently since they have real-world experience. However, this can only help them get started. Discipline and willingness to work is what will truly define one’s success.
Internships are conducted to develop the student’s working knowledge of an organisation. They are expected to apply their knowledge in actual work scenarios, which allows them to become better managers/entrepreneurs.
Case studies describe an incident or an event that has happened in an actual workplace. This incident is reviewed and discussed to understand its genesis and its cause and effect. This allows students to build a strong perception and quick thinking process when faced with a similar situation in the future.
Accreditations and ranking are a means to signify if an institution is following the industry-standard practices and if its curriculum is relevant and updated.
An alumni association is a network of students who passed out of a specific university. This group usually connects over common interests associated with their colleges, such as placements, referrals, internships, mentoring, and various other matters.
Yes. Most colleges do have provisions for scholarships, and everyone can apply for them. However, they usually have only a limited number of seats. Only the most worthy student gets the scholarship.
Scholarships are initiatives undertaken by educational institutions. It is implemented to assist deserving students from weak financial backgrounds.
Business is global now. Student exchange programs and tie-ups with international B-Schools are done with the intent to promote cross-cultural sensitivities. This practice widens everyone’s world view, affecting how business is conducted across cultures and countries.