Pharmacy is a field of study that creates the connection between Chemistry and Medical Sciences. These courses are the best ways to get into the Healthcare industry. Furthermore, if you are interested in the making of medicines, chemical structure, and so on, this field suits you the best. In this article, there are a few aspects that we would be talking in detail about. Firstly, the top and best pharmacy colleges in India Secondly, best B.Pharma colleges in India. Moreover, these best colleges for B.pharma will help you ace your career.
Studying at the best and dream college is each and every person. We have listed the top and best pharmacy colleges in India, according to NIRF, 2020 ranking. Furthermore, these best B. Pharm colleges in India will help and mold you to become the best in this profession. To know more about Pharmacy, click here.
List of Best B. Pharma Colleges in India
|1. Jamia Hamdard||80,000/- to 1,85,000/-||a.011-26059688
|2. Panjab University||80,000/- to 2,50,000/-||a.017-22534867
|3. Institute of Chemical Technology||2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-||a.022-33612222
|4. BITS Pilani||3,00,000/- to 4,00,000/-||a.0159-255395
|5.MCOPS||3,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-||a.8202571998
1. Jamia Hamdard – New Delhi :Best Pharmacy College
About Jamia Hamdard
The Jamia Hamdard University is a Government-funded university. Established in the year 1989. Furthermore, it is deemed to be a university. Secondly, it is located in New Delhi. The faculty of Pharmacy in this college is one the oldest and most renowned in India. The National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked Jamia Hamdard at the first position in the year 2017, 2019 & 2020. The college offers a diverse range of courses in Pharmacy.
Eligibility Criteria for one the Best B.Pharm Colleges in India
- Those applying should pass the 12th standard (Science) with an aggregate percentage of 50% marks.
- The selection of candidates is taking into consideration NEET ( merit-basis) and JEE-Paper 1.
Important Aspects for Admissions
- Scholarships are available.
- The total seats for B.Pharm are 120 in total. In addition to that, the same course but lateral entry has 12 seats.
- The fee for the course is approximately 1.2 lakhs per year here, which is one of the best B.Pharm colleges in India.
- The registration fee is approximately 1000 rupees ( undergraduate) for the college admission form.
- This college has a reservation system. For instance, 5 % relaxation of marks for the ST/SC category.
- Furthermore, the average package offered is around 6 to 10 lakhs per annum.
There are several amenities with its amazing infrastructure. Firstly, the college is a full WiFi campus. The classrooms are well-lit. The facility of hostel for both girls and boys. Medicals are also available to all. The library is home to more than 1.7 lakh books in all formats. Lastly, the college has a fully equipped lab as well.
2. Panjab University- Chandigarh :Top Pharmacy College
About Panjab University
The Panjab University is also known as the University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Established in the year 1944. It is one of the best pharmacy colleges in India. In addition to that, the college is the only college that has UGC-NRC approval in overall India. It is approved by NAAC, AICTE & UGC with an ‘A’ grade.
Eligibility criteria in of the best colleges B.Pharm is:
- Minimum of 50% marks in the 12th standard.
- The above with the English, Chemistry & Physics. In addition to that, one of the subjects must be either Biology or Biotechnology or Mathematics.
Important aspects for Admissions
- Firstly, the selection of candidates is done through the PU-CET exam.
- Furthermore, the college has a reservation system. Therefore, 5% for backward class, 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST. Secondly, 5% for sports quota and many more.
- The total fee for the course is approximately 16,000 rupees for the first year.
- Furthermore, the total number of seats is 46. In addition to that, there is a 6 seat intake for NRI students.
- Scholarships provided are GFCF, P.U. Soldier’s Relief Fund Stipends, and a few more.
- The registration and application fee is approximately 2000 rupees.
The college has a fully equipped lab. Furthermore, it has hostel facilities for both boys and girls. Secondly, a library with books in all formats. They have a student support group. Therefore, in these, they talk about various issues faced.
3. Institute of Chemical Technology- Mumbai :Best Pharmacy College
About Institute of Chemical Technology
It is deemed university that is located in Mumbai. Established in the year 1933. Furthermore, it is accredited by the NAAC, AICTE, NIRF & NBA. The institute is spread across India with its many branches in has campuses at Marathwada, Odisha, Jalna & Bhubaneswar.A total of 36 courses are offered. It is one of the best B.Pharma or pharmacy colleges in India.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Pharma admission
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with the subjects required by the college
- The college board must be recognized across India.
Important aspects of Institute of Chemical Technology
- Scholarships are available. Firstly, general scholarships. Secondly, those that are awarded from outside trusts.
- The total number of seats for B.Pharma is 30.
- Furthermore, the total fee for one year is approximately 90,000 rupees. Therefore, the total tuition fees come to 3.5 lakhs approximately.
- The entrance exam that is considered is MHT-CET.
- The application form filling is through online mode. The official website for the college provides detailed information about the course.
Hostel for both girls and boys is there. Well-equipped labs. Library with a wide range of books on the subjects. In addition to that, helpful teachers who clear doubts immediately. To have a look at B.Pharma’s top colleges, click here.
4. BITS Pilani- Rajasthan : The Top Pharmacy College
About BITS Pilani- Rajasthan
Birla Institute of Technology and Science was found in the year 1964. The Pharmacy department in Pilani, Rajashthan. Furthermore, it is India’s highest-ranked non-government college. Moreover, it is deemed to be a university. Lastly, it is accredited and recognized by the NAAC with an ‘A’ grade. It is one of the best B.Pharma or pharmacy colleges in India.
Eligibility criteria to get in one of the best B.Pharma college in India:
- The candidate applying must complete 10+2 with 50% marks.
- Secondly, the board or university must be recognized across India.
- Lastly, the following subjects must be a part of their curriculum. English, Physics, Math. Secondly, Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subject.
Important Aspects of BITS Pilani
- The admission process for the college is through a State level entrance exam. Furthermore, they can get through with a good BITSAT score.
- BITS Pilani offers a B. Pharma (Honours course). Its fees are approximately 3.5 lakhs per annum.
- It takes 4 years to complete the course.
- The final cut-off for B.Pharma students in the entrance exam was between the range 210-240 for the year 2020.
- The average package availed by most is between 10-15 lakhs.
The college has a vast and amazing campus. The library can adjust 8000 students at one time. It is home to 3000 current journal titles. Furthermore, sports of all kinds are played here. In addition to that, there is medical chekup and facilities. Hostels have cable TVs as well.
5. MCOPS – Manipal : The Best Pharmacy College
About Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
The college is situated in a place called Manipal in Karnataka. Firstly, it was established in the year 1963. Secondly, it is approved by the PCI & AICTE. Moreover, it is the leading and top pharmacy college in India. It has ranked 7th in position for both 2018 & 2019 as well in the NIRF. Furthermore, it offers lateral and regular courses for B.Pharma.
Criteria to get in one of the best pharmacy colleges in India is :
- B. Pharma– the students applying must finish 10+2 with at least 50 % marks. The optional subjects should be as follows. Firstly, English or Mathematics and Chemistry or Physics. Secondly, either Biology, Biotechnology, or computer science as their optional subjects. Furthermore, the student must have the cut-off scores in the MU-OET exam.
- Lateral Entry-B.Pharm– a diploma in pharmacy is one of the most required aspects. Secondly, the student must qualify and come on the merit list of the exam.
Important aspects of MCOPS
- The regular B.Pharma course is for 4 years. On the other hand, the duration of the lateral course is 3 years.
- Total fees for one year is approximately 3.2 lakhs for both the regular & lateral course.
- The total number of seats available is 353 for this course. Therefore, this is including the lateral course as well.
- There are several scholarships available for students. The details with their certain criteria on the official website.
- The placement is in the range of 90-95% in this college.
- The facilities provided include good hostels for both boys and girls. Secondly, audio-visual classrooms. Free treatment for all students in the KMC hospital.
- Lastly, the faculty is experienced and helpful.
FAQ Regarding B.Pharma Colleges in India
The term “difficult” is very subjective. Furthermore, those who are interested in the subjects like Chemistry and related topics find it simpler. However, if you put in effort and hard work, there is no course that would be tough for you to crack.
An MBBS is 4 years plus one-year compulsory internship program. On the other hand, B.Pharm is a 4 years course. If we see their academics, we can say that the MBBS degree helps in diagnosing and detecting all kinds of diseases. However, a B.Pharm degree helps in making medicines or drugs to cure these diseases.
Firstly, it is mandatory to complete a 10+2 for a recognized institute. Secondly, the student must have a combination of subjects according to the college they prefer. For instance, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and so on. Lastly, some colleges have entrance exams, so students must qualify for the exam.
Editor’s Note | Best Pharmacy College in India
To sum up the article we can say that these are only the top five colleges in India. The colleges mentioned above are the top five for their quality education that has reached heights. Each college has its own unique as well special characteristics that make them the best. Every student who aspires to be in these colleges has a particular vision which they want to achieve. Hard work and focus will get you to them. These colleges will help and ace their goals. There are many colleges across India. For the best B. Pharm colleges in Bangalore, click here.
Students wanting a bright as well as secure future can rely on these colleges. Therefore, these top colleges are the go-to for B.Pharma and chemistry enthusiasts.
Lastly, All the best and hope this article was helpful !