WHAT IS CLAT EXAM?
CLAT is the full version of the Common Law Admission Test, which is an entrance exam for admission to the 22 finest National Law Universities in India. The test is for students who want to study B.A.LLB(H)/ B.B.A.LLB(H)/ B.COM.LLB(H)/ B.S.W.LLB(H) in 5 years at a National Law University.
Best CLAT Coaching in Guwahati with Fees
|1.CARRER LAUNCHER||Fees: upto Rs. 1 lakh/-||9401230966
|2.IMS INDIA||Fees: upto Rs. 65,000/-||9864057575
|3.Sukalp Foundation||Fees: upto Rs. 60,000/-||8749989915
|4.T.I.M.E||Fees: upto Rs. 40,000/-||9435734333
|5.THE OPUS WAY||Fees: upto Rs. 70,000/-||9883355550
1. CAREER LAUNCHER – Best CLAT Coaching in Guwahati
CL Guwahati, situated in the centre of the city, is guided by the basic belief that each individual is born unique, and that due care is taken to identify the needs gaps of specific individuals, and that appropriate steps are taken as a result.
2. IMS INDIA – Best CLAT Classes in Guwahati
Since 1977, IMS has been educating children for entrance exams at various levels across the country. With two centres in Guwahati, we have a stronghold. IMS Guwahati is led by a group of mentors who are graduates of prestigious institutions such as IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Bombay, and XLRI Jamshedpur.
3. SUKALP FOUNDATION – Top CLAT Coaching in Guwahati
Sukalp Foundation started in 2012, is one of the premier leading institutes in North east. Their study material incorporates exercises based on the latest exam pattern and question type with advanced practice questions.
4. T.I.M.E – Top CLAT Classes in Guwahati
Established in 1992 with its headquarter in Hyderabad, Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd. (T.I.M.E.) is a renowned and reputed coaching center for competitive exam preparation with PAN India presence and an experience of about 30 years.
5. THE OPUS WAY – CLAT Coaching Institute in Guwahati
OPUS is a top test prep institute that nurtures young minds and prepares them to enter some of the country’s best schools. We have a 68 percent success rate in sending students to the country’s best law schools, and we want to go as close to 100 percent as possible.
* Our highly skilled research team has conducted extensive research to assist our readers in selecting the best CLAT coaching centre in Guwahati. However, we strongly advise all readers to visit institute websites and seek reviews, ratings, fees structure, faculty and feedback from previous students before deciding on the best coaching centre for their needs. Please visit https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/ for the most recent CLAT information.
Benefits of CLAT Exam:
CLAT is a screening test that allows you to be admitted to 22 of India’s 23 National Law Universities. As a result, if you do well in CLAT, you will be accepted into some of the best law schools in the country, like NLS Bangalore, NALSAR Hyderabad, NLIU Bhopal, NLU Jodhpur, NUJS Kolkata, and so on. As a result, the scope of your profession will be exceedingly broad. There are different fields that one can enter according to the interest. Those are:
- AZB Partners, Amarchand and Mangaldas, Trilegal, Surana and Surana, Dua and Associates, Khaitan, Luthra and Luthra, and numerous other top law offices, Multinational organisations, and private organisations recruit based on CLAT scores. As a result, if you’re interested in corporate area law, breaking CLAT and getting into a top NLU should be your top priority.
- Prosecution after passing the CLAT and moving on from NLUs, a large number of understudies enter the case field. Despite the fact that the corporate sector appears tempting, the case remains one of the most popular career options after law. People practise in several high courts, local courts, and even the Supreme Court. They may begin working with or under the supervision of a legal advisor.
- Legal advisor, after you earn your law degree, you can also take the Judicial Services exam. You can take your state-level legal executive exams and become a Judicial Magistrate in the lower judiciary. This is one of the most sought-after and desirable jobs.
- You can also pursue a Master’s degree and a Ph.D. in any topic of law, then enter the teaching profession as a law professor.
- You can also apply for posts in the Legislative Department’s Department of Legal Affairs and Legislative Council. Different services/divisions/endeavours of the public authority of India and the State Government are delegated to law officials and lawful consultants.
FAQs Regarding CLAT Coaching in Guwahati for Law
Rank 1- CARRER LAUNCHER
Rank 2- IMS INDIA
Rank 3- Sukalp Foundation
Rank 4- T.I.M.E
Rank 5- THE OPUS WAY
National Law Universities are legal excellence institutions. They are at the top of the Indian legal education system, as well as attracting a number of international students. National Law Schools offers a one–of–a–kind experience with superior educational standards, facilities and libraries, all–round growth, moot court competitions, and the fact that the brightest brains in law choose to study there.
National Law University Delhi conducts its own entrance exam known as AILET.
Yes. Specially Abled Person (SAP) will receive help depending on their needs.
Yes. Seats are available for NRIs/NRI sponsored/Foreign Nationals at certain of the participating law schools. Candidates should consult the CLAT e-brochure as well as the websites of the individual NLUs.
Yes, some of the participating universities provide female candidates horizontal reservation. Candidates should consult the relevant NLUs’ websites for more information.