WHAT IS CLAT EXAM?
CLAT (Common-Law Admission Test) is an entrance exam used all over India. This examination is for students considering undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes. The Consortium of Universities of National Law will administer the CLAT Examination.
Best CLAT Coaching in Patna with Fees
|1.CLAT GURUKUL||30,000/- to 1.5 lakh||7903086545
|2.CLAT Path||Fees: Rs. 45,000 to Rs. 140,000||7707004404
|3.CLAT FOCUS TUTORIALS||Fees: Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 1.25 lakh||9661117063
|4.LAW PREP TUTORIALS||Fees: Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 1 lakh||9304333536
|5.LEGALIGHT||Fees: Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 1.10lakh||9006243912
1. CLAT GURUKUL – Best CLAT Coaching in Patna
CLAT Gurukul has been helping students prepare for the Law Entrance Exam for a long time and has a high ranking among Law Entrance Exam Coaching Centres in Patna. CLAT Gurukul’s team assists students in preparing for elements such as speed and precision so that they can score well in the exam.
2. CLAT Path – Best CLAT Classes in Patna
CLAT Path is a residential CLAT Coaching. It has given unparalleled results for CLAT making students get into their target colleges like NLUs. It has a record of 300+ Selection.
3. CLAT FOCUS TUTORIALS – Top CLAT Coaching in Patna
CLAT Focus tutorials is the initiative of youthful and energetic scholar Neeraj Kumar, a Chanakya National Law University student who intends to give comprehensive CLAT and other law entrance exam preparation to his pupils.
4. LAW PREP TUTORIALS – Top CLAT Classes in Patna
The CLAT preparation solution provided by Law Prep Tutorial is the first of its kind. It includes a topic analysis that is precise and to the point, as well as a unique system for learning concepts using easy techniques.
5. LEGALIGHT – CLAT Coaching Institute in Patna
Thousands of pupils are affected by the institute’s activities and this should be a big obligation for coaching centres. With the increased need for high test scores, admission to top law schools has become nearly impossible for people who cannot afford expensive prep classes and tutoring.
*Our team has thoroughly researched about the institutes before presenting it to our readers. The listing is based on the reviews of the students, ratings of the institutes, and the study material they provide. Before selecting any institution, we encourage the readers to conduct their own research, visit the websites and talk to previous students.
Implications of CLAT score:
- CLAT is the only examination in India that gives you the opportunity to apply to famous NLUs. The NLUs, sometimes known as the “IITs of Law,” are India’s top-ranked law schools. The National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore, was the first NLU in India, founded in 1986. There are currently 23 NLUs in India, with 22 of them offering admission through the CLAT exam.
- Apart from the 22 participating NLUs, CLAT scores are accepted by a number of private law colleges for admission to their LLB programmes. Every year, a number of private institutions sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the CLAT Consortium, committing to reserve a certain number of places exclusively for CLAT candidates.
- CLAT gives you the chance to work for some of the best firms in the world. According to NLU placement reports, NLU students receive employment anywhere from Rs 4-16 lacs at the completion of a law course.
- Some of the top law firms which provides you job employments considering your CLAT scores are: AZB & Partners, Argus Partners, Majmudar & Co, Fox Mandal & Associates, Khaitan & Co etc. and some of the top corporates are: Ernst & Young, ICICI Bank, Times of India, Tata Sons Ltd., Star India, Deutsche Bank etc.
- CLAT scores are utilised for hiring at Public Sector Undertakings as well as LLB and LLM admissions (PSUs). Those who take the CLAT LLM have a good probability of getting hired in legal roles at top PSUs.
- CLAT is an excellent beginning step toward a successful legal career. You can take the exam as soon as you finish high school to gain admission to an integrated-LLB programme. When you get a law degree, you have a lot of options.
FAQs Regarding CLAT Coaching in Patna for Law
Rank 1- CLAT GURUKUL
Rank 2- CLAT Path
Rank 3- CLAT FOCUS TUTORIALS
Rank 4- LAW PREP TUTORIALS
Rank 5- LEGALIGHT
The examination will be held in English language.
There will be 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer.
Only a few questions referring to the case law are asked for LLB admission. These questions are part of the legal reasoning segment, in which applicants will be provided with a legal concept based on case law in the form of a lengthy passage, which they must apply to the four options.
CLAT does not cover the National Law University of Delhi (NLU-D). It has its own test, known as AILET.
Yes. Different National Law Universities have reservations because they are government institutions. All NLUs have seats reserved for SCs and STs, and a number of them also have seats reserved for OBCs. Fewer have regional quotas, and some have special provisions for women, wards of military members, and even NRI-sponsored candidates.