Are you a creative person? Is fashion, clothes, accessories and latest in its designs is what you are passionate about? Well, Fashion Designing could be one of the most suitable career options for you. Fashion Designing can be one of the most liberating career options for creative minds. Fashion designing is considered to be a highly creative and one of the most attractive career choices in India, especially amongst upcoming generation. Frankly, even you must be here as you aspire to pursue a career in Fashion Designing and need help to choose the best college/institute for Fashion Designing in Bangalore.
Best Fashion Designing Courses in Bangalore.
|1. Vogue Institute of Art and Design||Complete Course - 1,59,000||a. +91 8904672408
|2. IIFT||Complete Course - 2,10,000||a. +91 9980097400
|3. JD Institute of Fashion Technology||Complete Course - 4,95,660||a. 080 22279927
|4. INIFD||Complete Course - 1,50,000||a. 080 42012631
|5. IIFA||Complete Course - 85,000||a. +91 9845006824
We all understand how important it is for students to choose the best institute for their career to be safe. One must be aware of the courses offered by these colleges. Moreover, one must have knowledge about the duration and fees of the courses. To help you with this, we have this article that speaks about the best fashion designing institute in Bangalore. Our research is based on factors like placements, courses, campus size. We have also included details about the admission process. Therefore, let’s get started.
1. Vogue Institute of Art and Design – Best Fashion Designing College in Bangalore
Established in 1996, Vogue Institute of Art and Design ranks first among the best Fashion Designing Course in Bangalore. It has been affiliated with the Mysore University and Bangalore University. It is a private institute located in Bangalore city. Above all, It is ranked as one of the best Fashion Designing institutes in India. Moreover, It offers various courses in every field. It also offers specialization in various fields. The institute also has a qualified faculty. In addition, the students are given all the modern facilities. The entrance exams accepted here are Vogue Entrance Exam, MAT, KMAT, KCET, PGCET, and CAT. The institute has a placement cell also. Moreover, they have a great library. They make sure that all their students grow in their careers. In short, they help their students in every way. Therefore, it is one of the top fashion designing colleges in bangalore.
Special Features of the college
- It is located in Apparel Park, a prime location in Karnataka.
- Has around 40 courses.
- The faculty gives special attention to its students.
- Was ranked as the best Fashion Designing College in India.
- Only private institute to have its own campus.
- Has top brands, for instance, Tommy Hilfiger, as their recruiters.
- Train the students as per the industry needs.
- Give practical knowledge to the students.
- Give exposure to the students.
3 YEARS B.SC IN FASHION DESIGN: FEES– 10,74,000/-
UG DIPLOMA IN DESIGN1 YEAR: FEES-95,500 – 1,74,00/-
CERTIFICATE IN DESIGN2 YEARS: FEES-15,000 – 5,45,000/-
MBA/PGDM: FEES-5,45,00 -6,50,000/-
BVA 4 YEARS: FEES-9,10,000/-
ADDRESS-68, 2nd Cross, Sanjaygandhinagar, Bengaluru 560079 .
PHONE NO.- 08022224333 ., 8904672408 .
EMAIL ID- firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. IIFT – Best Fashion Designing Course in Bangalore
Established in 2001, IIFT Bangalore ranks second on our list of top fashion designing colleges in Bangalore. It is a private institution located in Bangalore. The institute offers under-grad, post-grad, and diploma courses. Moreover, it also has around 8 courses available to the students. It has eight labs for different areas of work. They aim to give the best quality education to the students. Therefore, the students gain a lot of benefits. So, in the long run, they fly out with shining colors. In addition, the institute aims to provide all modern facilities and resources. Further, it also maintains a balance between practical knowledge and theory. After that, they also give an inside peek of the Fashion Industry to their students. Consequently, it helps to understand the overall working of the industry.
- Had its name registered in the Limca Book Of Records for 542 designs in 2010.
- Well-trained faculty that is kind and friendly.
- Many of the trainers are designers in Fashion Industry.
- Provide a great atmosphere for learning.
- Education is at par with global standards of Fashion
- Regular Trips to retail sectors, Fashion sectors, and many more.
- The course also includes how to set up your own business.
- Students get chances to take part in Bangalore Fashion week.
- As a result, they get a good exposure.
COMPLETE COURSES IN DESIGNING: FEES-2,10,000 – 4,00,000/-
ADDRESS– NO.549/E,2nd FLOOR, LANER PRIDE, DOUBLE ROAD, NEXT TO HDFC BANK, INDIRA NAGAR 1st STAGE, BENGALURU,KARNATAKA, 560038.
PHONE NO.- 9980097400
EMAIL ID -email@example.com .
3. JD Institute of Fashion Technology – Top Fashion Designing College in Bangalore
Established in the year 1988. It offers one of the best Fashion Designing Course in Bangalore. JD ranks third in our list of top fashion designing colleges in Bangalore. It trains students from all over the world to become experts in the world of Fashion. In addition, it brings their students closer to their dreams. They have courses offered in various fields. For instance, Fashion, Interior, Jewelry, and many more. Moreover, it offers more than 32 courses in various fields. They aim to provide their students with the best knowledge. As a result, they become industry experts. This institute has many unique teaching methods which make learning easier. Moreover, they give real-life projects to students to give them exposure. Further, they have been awarded some of the most prestigious awards in the Fashion Industry. The teachers have a caring attitude towards the students.
- Firstly, they have a focused placement cell.
- Secondly, they have top faculty teaching the teachers.
- Thirdly, they offer modern facilities to the students including wifi, AC campus, Library, Labs.
- Further, they have a well-updated library.
- Arrange frequent tours and trips and events.
- Ranked 12th for Fashion Design by the Times 2020.
- Awarded as the best and most innovative design institute 2020.
|MBA (Master 0f Business Administration)||2 yr||3,60,000/-|
|BVA (Bachelor of Arts).||4 yr||8,00,000/-|
|MSC (Master of Science)||2 yr||3,60,000/-|
|B.SC (Bachelor of Science)||3 yr||7,00,000/-|
ADDRESS– No 18, Edward House, Brigade Road, Bengaluru,560001
PHONE NO– 8022279927.
EMAIL ID– firstname.lastname@example.org
4. INIFD – Top Fashion Designing Course in Bangalore
Established in 2004, INIFD is a private institute that resides in the city of Bangalore. The institute ranks among the best fashion designing colleges in Bangalore. Their goal is to change the idea of Fashion and Design in India. Moreover, their amazing teaching method helps the students to find success in the industry. Further, they are given practical knowledge. Design-based projects are one of the key points of the course. As a result, the students reach out to their maximum potential. In addition, many students from abroad also take admission to this institute. Students can either apply offline or online. Admission is given on a first-come, first-serve basis. They also have hostels. Events and regular trips are arranged for them.
- State of the art facility
- Has a network of tie-ups with brands like Zara, Duravit, and so on.
- Is an official knowledge partner of the Lakme Fashion Week.
- Students can take part in the Lakme Fashion Week and show their talents.
- The institute has an international syllabus.
- Helps to keep students updated with trends all over the world.
- The students also get to study abroad through one of their schemes.
COMPLETE COURSES OF FASHION DESIGNING: FEES– 1,50,000 -2,00,000/-
ADDRESS– Prestige Emporium, No-46 18 Ward No -76 2 Nd Floor, Land Mark- Next To Cauvery Handicraft Emporium And Above Splash, M G Road, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001 .
PHONE NO.– 080 42012631 .
EMAIL ID– email@example.com .
5. IIFA – Fashion Designing College in Bangalore
IIFA is a private institute that comes under the Lancaster group of degree colleges. It is established in 1991. It offers all the courses under Fashion Designing , for instance, UG, PG, Diploma as well as Master Diploma. Admissions can be taken by passing a written test or on merit. Students can apply either offline or online. In addition, they also have notable alumni. Further, the institute provides all the latest IT facilities to their students. They believe in preparing the students to succeed in their career. They have the perfect balance of experienced teachers and good Education. In short, they believe in giving the best education to its students. In addition, make them experts in the Fashion Industry.
- Courses taught assure all-round development.
- One on One attention given to each student
- Help to boost the creativity of the students to take it to an international level.
- They provide a more unique learning environment
- Faculty delivers outstanding knowledge to students.
- Help students to have a dive into various cultures.
- Help students to reach their personal goals in their careers.
B.SC IN MULTIMEDIA: FEES-1,50,000/-
DIPLOMA IN MULTIMEDIA: FEES-95,000/-
BCA IN MULTIMEDIA: FEES-45,000/-
BBA IN MULTIMEDIA: FEES-1,35,000/-
ADDRESS– 1128, 9th Main Rd, SBM Colony, Banashankari Stage I, Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka .
PHONE NO.- 9845006824 .
EMAIL ID– firstname.lastname@example.org .
WEBSITE – https://iifamultimedia.in/
FAQs Regarding Fashion Designing Colleges in Bangalore
Fashion Designing is the field of education that covers a wide range of styles, colors, patterns, and fabrics of a particular time. It also includes areas of the interior, jewelry, bags, and footwear. The study of all these fields is known as Fashion Designing.
Firstly, one needs to have good drawing skills. Secondly, creativity is a must. Thirdly, a person must always have new ideas and artistic skills. Further, good communication skills are also needed.
According to our research, the Vogue Institute ranks first in the list. Later it is followed by IIFT on the second position. On the third position, we have JD Institute and on the fourth we have INIFD. Lastly, we have IIFA in the fifth position.
The fashion industry always keeps growing. It has a great scope since it is a growing field. India has a good sense of Fashion and also a demand for clothes. As a result, one will always get many job opportunities. Students can get many great jobs, however, they need to be creative as well.
You need to clear the NIFT entrance exam after your 12th. In addition, you can also give the entrance exams of the colleges of your choice.
One can opt for any desired stream like science/commerce/arts as far as a pre-requisite of completing 10+2 is met. However, most of the candidates keen to join Fashion Designing prefer to opt for Arts.
Many institutes offer part-time course in Fashion Designing, so that candidate can attain a degree while working.
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Delhi
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Hyderabad
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Chennai
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Bangalore
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Kolkata
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Chandigarh
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Ahmedabad
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Pune
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Jaipur
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Lucknow
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Bhopal
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Patna
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Ranchi
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Raipur
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Guwahati
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Bhubaneswar
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Dehradun