The Hotel Management and tourism sector is currently growing. It gives nearly 23.3% to the Indian economy directly. Thus, this is a preferred choice for most of the students. The possibilities of career choices after a course in Hotel Management are a lot indeed. You can set your own chain of restaurants or Hotels. Working in a professional kitchen as a chef is also a good option. You can head the housekeeping department as well. We are here to help you in starting your career in Hotel Management. Read along to find out our list of Hotel Management colleges in Hyderabad. The list also has a few Hotel management courses in Hyderabad that are popular. Also, it is based on the placement, fee, and admissions that these Hotel Management institutes in Hyderabad have to offer.
Hyderabad is one of the techno- hubs of India. It not only has a lot of industries and companies but also has a lot of colleges too. These colleges admit students from all over the world. There are a lot of Government and self- Governing colleges all over the city. Furthermore, the range of courses and degrees available are correctly suited for the students. The Hotel Management domain mainly offers bachelors, masters, and diploma courses. Some of the courses are Bsc, BA, BHM, BHMACT, MBA, etc. Here’s the list of Top 5 hotel management colleges in Hyderabad that offer these courses –
List of Best Hotel Management Courses in Hyderabad
1. International Institute of Hotel Management Hyderabad : The Top Hotel Management Colleges in Hyderabad
IIHM is one of the best colleges all over India. Specifically for hotel management, it is the best institute of hotel management in Hyderabad. It produces great chefs, managers, and accountants every year. This college has one of the best placement facilities too. IIHM fulfills the placement needs of its students in the best way. Further, The college has tie-ups with many international companies. Here’s all you need to know to join this leading institute:
Fee and admission details:
- IIHM has bachelor and diploma courses in Hotel management. The fee for the same is between 5.65 lakhs to 6 lakhs depending upon your course.
- Firstly, for admissions, log on to their website. Download the application form or get the form from the college office. Further, fill it completely and submit it by post or directly at the office.
- Along with an application fee of Rs 600 in cash. You can also pay in DD or cheque in the name of “International Institute of Hotel Management Hyderabad”
- After the submission, you will have to give an online entrance exam IIHM eChat. Which will be a scale for admissions.
- The college can also take a Personal interview.
- The cutoff usually changes each year, according to the marks of other students in the batch.
- Lastly, IIHM Hyderabad is one of the 10 international institutes in India that provide the best education in this field. This is a popular college worldwide. It prepares students to do well in the international field.
- Lastly, It has a number of courses. Right from a diploma of a few weeks to a full-time bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management.
With popular chefs as guides, This Hotel management college in Hyderabad is one of the best to learn. To know more about the entrance exam click here
2. Pioneer Institute of Hotel Management Hyderabad: Best Hotel Management College in Hyderabad
Pioneer Institute of Hotel Management is one of the best colleges in Hyderabad. It was set by top chefs of the industry. The main reason to set up this college was to build young and talented students. And turn them into professionals the hotel management industry looks for. The pass outs of this college are working in different national and international hotels and restaurants. Thus, it has made its way to the top hotel management colleges of Hyderabad. The placements of the college are satisfactory. lastly, The college provides theoretical as well as practical knowledge.
Admission and fee details:
- Firstly, the fee of the college changes with the placements each year.
- The college has direct admission on first come first serve.
- There is no entrance exam in this Hotel Management institute in Hyderabad.
- The college has a bachelor’s in Management as well as catering technology. Apart from that it also has a diploma and P.G course.
- Lastly, These courses include a Bachelor’s in Hotel management and in Catering technology. Diploma in baking and a post-graduation in food technology.
3. Regency Hotel Management college in Hyderabad: The Top Hotel Management College in Hyderabad
This college is one of the oldest Hotel Management colleges in Hyderabad. It is known as the top Hotel Management College of Hyderabad. The college not only provides Theoretical but practical knowledge in this field. The college has the best Hotel Management courses in Hyderabad. It provides deep knowledge of the subjects. This is suggested by its pass outs. Finally, the pass outs from this college are placed at 5-star restaurants in National and international chains. Thus, it makes the college the best choice.
- Firstly, the college has its own entrance exam. It comes under Osmania University and takes the exam according to its rules.
- Fill out an application form to appear for the entrance exam. The form is available on their official website. Fill it completely and submit it along with an application fee of Rs 1000 in online payment mode only.
- Appear for the exam and further for the personal interview. Once all this is complete you can check your admissions.
- The entrance exam is based on subjects such as general knowledge, reasoning, Basic English, etc. But gives more importance to Essay writing in English.
- The fee changes each year with placements.
- Finally, this college has the best ranking in the Hotel Management colleges in India.
4. Institute of Hotel Management and catering technology Hyderabad: The Best Hotel Management College in Hyderabad
IHM Hyderabad is an autonomous college. It has Hotel Management courses in Hyderabad. The college is top-tier of course. The student ranking is 90% one of the highest indeed. This college is in the center of the city. It is popular for its great training programs and bet placements. Finally, it also has the best infrastructure, teaching, and training. Thus, this college makes it to the top 5 Hotel Management institutions in Hyderabad.
Fee and admission details:
- Firstly, this college has five courses. Two certificates course, two bachelors, and one post-graduation degree. Similar to the colleges above.
- The admissions are carried out by NHMCJEE. The admissions are mainly based on the test and Personal interview.
- To apply, firstly, you need to fill out an application form available on the state website of NHMCJEE. This can be done in online modes. Apart from that, you need to submit a few documents as well. Along with an application fee in online payment mode only.
- The cutoff changes each year.
- The fee for the courses is between 55 thousand to 65 thousand rupees per semester. Thus is very low as compared to other Hotel management colleges in Hyderabad.
5. Indian Institute of Hotel Management and culinary arts: The Best Hotel Management College in Hyderabad
IIHMCA is one of the most recently opened Hotel Management colleges in Hyderabad. This college was built to introduce a new pattern in the field of Hotel management. It was set up by young businessmen of the industry. The college is led by a very new vibe. It made its way to the top in no time. This is because of the new and improved teaching and training. Getting into this college means learning new and improved courses in Hotel management. The college has tie-ups with international chains of restaurants and cruises.
Admission and Fee details:
- Firstly, there are three courses available in the college. Two are bachelors and one is a certificate course. the duration is 3 years and 1 and a half years.
- Admission to the college is done by CEE common entrance test. You can take the test in online and offline modes.
- You can apply for the test online by filling the application form.
- The admission is done mainly based on the test and personal interview.
- You can down the application form from their website and pay the online fee.
- Furthermore, the fee of the courses changes each year with the placements given by the college.
Post and Responsibilities:
Furthermore, the Jobs and posts you can get after the course include Kitchen Management and accounts management. Housekeeping management and finally reception management. In kitchen management, you can work as a Chef or Kitchen staff. Similarly, in accounts, you will have to work more in managing the books of the hotel, flight, or ship. Housekeeping and Reception management also has a lot of posts and opportunities too. It completely depends on how well you do your work. Success and promotions are rather quick in this industry.
This is the list of Top 5 Hotel Management courses and colleges in Hyderabad.
Blogs you may also like:
FAQs about Top Hotel Management colleges in Hyderabad:
After you finish with the course in Hotel management you can work either in India or abroad. You can a post of a Chef or as a Manager. Mostly Hotels, Ships and Flights hire students from this course.
It depends on the post that you get. In India, a hotel management pass out can get 18,000 to 45,000 rupees a month. Whereas outside of India you can get 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs a month. There are a lot of options after the course.
Yes, you can get admission to this course even if you have failed your 12th exam. There are colleges in Hyderabad colleges like the GHMC and Zest college of Hotel management that give admissions to the students who have failed their 12th exam.
Editor’s Note | Hotel Management Colleges in Hyderabad
Firstly, Hyderabad is a prosperous city with various colleges providing the best education. When it comes to Hotel management, the five colleges mentioned above have shown great results. Further, their admission and training procedure is simple and easy. The fees are also low and there are scholarships available too. You can check out their website to know more about it. They also have a great placement rate and internship assistance.
Importantly, Passing out from one of these colleges would mean great career options ahead. Many colleges have tie-ups with various hotels, flights, and cruises. Thus, you can get a stable salary after the completion of the course. You can go for different post-graduation courses in India and abroad of course. The possibilities of success are indeed more in the international sector. You can choose to travel the world along with a stable job. You can further settle abroad as well.
Lastly, you can set up your own projects. And set up a chain of your Hotels and restaurants. With the theoretical and practical knowledge that the course will give you you can complete this with ease. You can make more profit in your own project than in any job.