With rising demand for fast, more stable mobile data connections have increased exponentially over the past few years. The market is expected to grow louder as users play more online games, carry out more data-intensive services and stream more music videos on their 4G mobile phones.
To access a 5G network, users will need devices that have 5G connectivity smartphones. In the curated list below, the phones we have picked are 5G enabled with all the picks like individual strengths such as quad cameras, the allure of stock Android, powerful RAM and one of the best SoCs that one can pick suits their utility the best.
So, do not ponder which phone to pick; read the list below and decide the best for you.
List of Best 5G Mobile Phones in India
1. MI 11 ULTRA
The Mi 11 Ultra is the flagship smartphone from Xiaomi, and it offers top-of-the-line specifications that one expects from a premium phone. It is more affordable than the currently available premium smartphones in India.
- It has a 6.81-inch AMOLED QHD+ display supporting a 120Hz refresh rate and is certified for HDR10+ playback, offering up to 1700 nit’s peak brightness.
- The screen is layered with Gorilla Glass Victus for added protection, along with 12 GB RAM.
- The mighty Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor powers it with an octa-core CPU and Adreno 660 GPU.
- A triple camera is present at the back of the phone with a 50MP camera with f/2.0 and OIS, a 48MP ultra-wide-angle camera with a 128-degree view and OIS, and a 48MP periscope telephoto camera with 5x optical zoom.
- There is a 20MP front selfie camera.
- It has a 5,000mAh battery that supports 67W fast wired and wireless charging.
Price: INR 69999
2. ONEPLUS NORD CE
The OnePlus Nord CE is one of India’s latest 5G smartphones in the affordable mid-range segment. It runs on OxygenOS 11. The design of the phone is sleek and has a good gaming performance.
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G octa-core processor, which brings the Snapdragon X52 5G modem.
- This phone has 6GB RAM and 256GB storage options.
- The phone features a 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate support.
- There is a 64MP primary camera followed by an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera and a 2MP depth sensor.
- This smartphone comes with a 4,500mAh battery and supports 30W fast charging.
Price: INR 22999
3. ONE PLUS 9 PRO
The smartphone has an aluminium-glass build that measures 8.7 mm in thickness and weighs 197 grams. It is IP68 rated, making it resistant to dust and water ingress. The battery is quite reliable and supports 64W charging. In addition, it has Industry-leading display accuracy for sRGB and DCI-P3.
- The phone has a 6.7-inch QHD and (3216×1440 pixels) resolution AMOLED curved display with a 120Hz refresh rate and LTPO backplane technology.
- The LTPO technology allows the phone to consume less power and gives dynamic refresh rate control ranging as low as 1Hz to 120Hz.
- The display offers up to 367Hz touch, which comes in handy while gaming on the 9 Pro.
- The phone is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 octa-core processor and comes with 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage options to choose from.
- The RAM IS 8GB and comes with a 4500mAh battery.
- It has quad cameras on the back with a primary 48MP, 8MP, 50MP, 2MP camera with a Sony IMX789 sensor with an f/1.8 aperture and supports EIS.
Price: INR 64999
4. ONE PLUS NORD
The OnePlus Nord is one of those phones which you cannot miss. The chipset from Qualcomm helps the phone perform without a hitch and easily handles gaming and daily use tasks. In addition, the OnePlus Nord also offers several software optimisations, including the ones for the display, combined with the panel’s support.
- The smartphone has a 6.44-inch display and FHD+ resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio, and 90Hz refresh rate.
- The phone is powered with the Snapdragon 765G, paired with 8GB RAM on its base variant.
- The smartphone comes with quad cameras on the back, a 48MP primary camera, a 2MP macro camera, an 8MP wide-angle camera, and a 5MP depth sensor.
- On the front, it includes a 32MP main and an 8MP wide-angle camera.
- For a fast 90Hz refresh rate that helps, OnePlus Nord for smooth scrolling.
- It has 8 GB RAM with an octa-core processor for smooth functioning.
Price: INR 27999
5. SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE
The smartphone has a 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a punch-hole. The phone has a powerful performance with good camera quality.
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 SoC octa-core processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage is further expandable through a microSD card slot.
- The phone comes with a triple camera with a primary 12MP wide-angle camera, an 8MP telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom, up to 30x Super-Resolution Zoom and a 12MP ultra-wide lens.
- For selfies, Galaxy S20 FE comes with a 32MP lens.
- Activity features on the phone support 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band wifi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS.
- It has a 4500mAh battery with a USB Type-C port for data transfer and charging duties.
Price: INR 35950
6. MI 10T PRO
The phone is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC and supports 5G. It uses Adaptive-Sync technology that contextually cycles the display’s refresh rate based on what’s playing on the screen. In addition, there is support for MEMC technology with the show with an eight-hour screen on time.
- It comes with a big 6.67-inch FHD+ LCD with a 144Hz refresh rate.
- The smartphone comes running the Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor, up to 8GB RAM, and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
- As for the optics, it comes with a 108MP lens-based camera. And a 20MP selfie shooter.
- The phone’s battery is 5,000mAh with 33W fast charging support.
Price: INR 36999
7. ASUS ROG PHONE 5
The ROG Phone 5 series has relatively fewer bezels and is slightly longer than the previous generation. The ROG series has a metal-glass construction measuring 10.29 mm in thickness and weighs 238 grams with many game-centric features.
- This phone has a 6.78-inch Full HD+ (2448 x 1080 pixels) resolution with an AMOLED panel display sourced from Samsung.
- The screen supports a 144Hz refresh rate, up to 1200nits brightness and a 300Hz touch sampling rate.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor powers the Asus ROG Phone 5 series with an octa-core CPU running up to 2.84GHz with Adreno 660 GPU.
- The smartphone runs on Android 11 based ROG UI.
- The ROG 5 series has a triple camera at the back, a 64MP primary camera based on an IMX686 sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, a 5MP macro camera and a 13MP ultra-wide-angle camera 125-degree field-of-view.
- It has a 6000mAh battery with 12 GB RAM.
Price: INR 49999
8. SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 ULTRA
The smartphone is another interesting 5G device in the market right now. The screen has an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor. In addition, the display also offers an Adaptive 120Hz refresh rate for improving the experience while playing games.
- It gets a 6.8-inch QHD+ AMOLED panel with a 3200×1440 resolution and a pixel density of 551ppi.
- It is an Infinity-O display featuring a punch-hole cut-out for the single front camera and HDR10.
- This smartphone features the Exynos 2100 chipset octa-core processor paired with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage.
- The phone comes with a 108MP primary camera sensor with Phase Detection Auto Focus and optical image stabilisation (OIS).
- It is paired with a 12MP (F/2.2) ultra-wide-angle sensor with dual-pixel autofocus and a 120-degree field of view.
- This phone is powered with a 5,000mAh battery with 15W wireless charging, 25W wired fast charging and 4.5W reverse charging.
Price: INR 105999
9. ONEPLUS 8T
OnePlus 8T comes with a built-in fingerprint sensor as the primary security feature, with many connectivity options for 3G, 4G, 5G, GPS, Wifi, NFC Bluetooth capabilities.
- The phone is powered with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ Processor paired with 8GB RAM to ensure the device runs smoothly during most memory-intensive applications.
- For storage, there is 256GB of internal storage on the top-end variant.
- This phone comes with a 4500mAh battery to support the 6.55-inch screen, with a 1080 x 2400 at 402 PPI.
- The phone boasts of dual primary camera of 48 + 16 + 5 + 2 MP and 16 MP front camera.
- The smartphone supports high dynamic range imaging.
Price: INR 38999
10. Mi 10I
Mi 10I offers features at an affordable price. The phone has an excellent design with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and IP53 rating.
- It comes with a 108-megapixel camera, 5G-enabled Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G octa-core processor.
- The Mi 10i by Xiaomi also has a 6.67-inch display on the front to support 1080p resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
- The phone comes with 8GB RAM and up to 128GB UFS2.2 storage.
- The most exciting feature is its camera, built around a 108-megapixel ISOCELL HM2 sensor.
- The lens is paired to three other lenses, with an 8-megapixel ultrawide camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 2-camera macro shooter.
- The phone gets a 16-megapixel sensor for selfies. Xiaomi’s Mi 10i promises long-lasting battery life with its 4820mAh battery, with 33W fast charging.
- The battery is rated to charge 100% in slightly less than an hour.
Price: INR 21999
We have narrowed it down based on features, price, qualities, durability, and credible reviews. Of course, it’s always good to research before investing your hard-earned money, and since it is a smartphone, the device that will be used 24/7, research thoroughly. We have amalgamated the best of the lot for your perusal. We hope the details would be of help to you.
Frequently asked questions Regarding 5g Mobile Smartphones
A. Samsung S21 Ultra is the best smartphone in India for 5G.
A. Yes, it will. 5G phones are enabled with features to support 4G sim cards.
A. Samsung S21 ultra has the best camera among the phones mentioned in the list.
A. The best 5G mobile for gaming is ASUS ROG 5. This phone had many gaming features and is the one-stop solution for online gamers.