With the advent of technology, a mixer grinder has also become mandatory for every Indian kitchen as Indian cuisines are detailed and diverse in their processes. So, without a functional machine-like mixer grinder in the kitchen, it would be a daunting task. Many brands are vying in the kitchen and home segment. So, instead of going for something available in the market one should buy things which fulfil their needs in the best possible way. With this idea, we have enlisted the ten best mixer grinders below.
A mixer grinder is one of the essential tools commonly used in all kitchens. It is a machine that helps in reducing a lot of tedious and manual work and saves time. It also helps to cook faster. It can perform several tasks like mixing, grinding, mincing, and chopping. The mixer grinder is developed with many functions, performs many operations, and provides the best output with the best results.
List of Best Mixer Grinder Machines in India
1. Bosch TrueMixx 1000W Pro Mixer Grinder
This mixer grinder brings German technology to the Indian kitchen to a subtle blend of efficient technology and culinary traditions. It is one of the brands which is rooted in tradition and known for its quality.
- The mixer grinder has different jar sets for grinding, blending, wet and dry grinding separately, and extracting juices.
- The juice extractor comes with a fruit filter for filtering the remains of the fruit after the juice is extracted and is also compatible with extracting milk from the coconut.
- Each jar has its own specific set of blades uniquely designed for grinding, mixing, and similar purposes.
- Bosch has a 1000W 3-C series motor having 100% chopper winding which is usually not present in such motors, and it is pretty durable and comes with a two-year warranty.
- The high torque generation is irresistible for ingredients processed with these appliances, no matter how hard or fibrous they are.
- The mixer has active flow breaker technology that obstructs the batter’s motion and makes the batter fall on the grinding blade properly; it helps the batter in the jar for aeration and produces soft and fluffy batter.
- In addition, the pots come with leak-proof gaskets around their edges. Along with the three spread settings, a pulse button runs the machine at the highest speed.
2. Philips HL 7756/00 Mixer Grinder
Philips brings Dutch style to Indian cooking. It is a durable product with an ABS body and SS blades and jars. The coupler nicely gears the jar to the body of the mixer to boost the grinding performance.
- The mixer grinder has a 750 W turbo motor.
- An advanced ventilation system supports it as when e mixer gets heated during running, and it would cool down faster.
- This system helps the user run the mixer for half an hour at a stretch without damaging it due to overheating.
- The mixer comes with a three-speed setting that can crack ingredients as hard as a nut.
- A pulse button runs the machine at the highest speed until you keep pressing it and immediately stops when you release it.
3. Sujata Mixer Grinder 900W
Sujata, as the name, suggests meaning birth of a noble origin. But unlike the title, which is quite feminine, bellies it’s a performance which is no less than being masculine, running on a 900W motor and with a delivery speed of 22000rpm.
- The motor consists of a double ball bearing for efficiency, low maintenance and trouble-free running.
- The mixer can be operated continuously for 90 minutes without any break.
- It comes with standard three-speed settings with rotary action switch.
- There is also a whipper button for momentary action for beating curd and similar uses.
- From the performance angle, the Sujata mixer grinder is undoubtedly one of the best choices.
4. Prestige Iris 750W Mixer Grinder
Every Indian is familiar with the tagline “Jo biwi se kare pyar, who prestige se kaise kare inkar”. The line is entirely native to Indian customers making this product the bestselling brand.
- The product made from ABS plastic is portable, efficient and sturdy.
- It comes with 750W heavy-duty motor.
- The design of the centrifugal juicer jar is quite different from other juicers as it looks like a jar in a jar!
- The unique jar gets fixed in a jar like coupling, and the ingredients go in the inner jar.
- After extracting the juice, one can find the fibres and seeds in the inner jar and the fresh juice in the outer one.
5. Butterfly Jet elite Mixer Grinder 750W
The name beats the logic of the butterfly jet elite mixer grinder! It instead works like a rocket when and is highly durable.
- It comes with four multipurpose jars with blades, and both are of stainless steel.
- The motor has 750W capacity and instead does something more than fluttering!
- The mixer can replace the motor, pestle and whipper from the kitchen.
- The mixer protects itself from getting damaged by automatically switching it off in times of overloading or overheating.
- There is a two-year warranty on the product and the motor.
6. Wonderchef Nutri blend 400W Mixer Grinder
Wonderchef is a brand by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor. As he experiments with various cuisines, he has designed a unique product from the rest available in the market.
- The product comes with a 400W motor which is relatively more minor as compared to other similar products.
- It belongs to the bullet mixer and grinder category and comes with two blades and two different sized jars, one for grinding and one for mixing.
- It works pretty efficiently, and it is spill-proof.
- The jars are pretty handy and used for refrigerating. The mixer grinder can run for thirty minutes continuously.
7. Bajaj Rex 500W Mixer Grinder
Rex means King in Latin, and its nomenclature consists of the ABS body and the 500W motors it houses.
- It consists of three jars and blades, and it is easy to use with its ergonomically designed handles.
- The entire unit stands on vacuum feet which make it more stable and durable.
- It has standard three different speed settings, and at the highest speed, it generates 20000 rpm.
- One requires the highest speed of the mixer grinder for dry grinding turmeric, ginger or any rigid material.
- The product comes with one year warranty, and it is utterly durable.
8. Havells sprint 500W Mixer Grinder
The brand name is enough for the product to promote itself. The product is durable, and performance is quite efficient.
- It has an efficient motor of 500W with three stainless steel jars that come in different sizes and sets of blades for other purposes.
- It is one of the lasting products with a five-year warranty on the motor and two years warranty on the body.
- In terms of mixing, juicing and grinding, it is one of the best products in the Indian market.
- The blades are at 18000 rpm, and they have a vacuum making them more stable.
9. Inalsa Jazz Dx 780W Mixer Grinder
After gaining substantial popularity in the European market, the brand came into the Indian market. This product has five years warranty on the motor and two years warranty on the body.
- The product under consideration is stylish, compact and quite reliable in terms of quality and durability.
- It functions smoothly with multipurpose jars and blades with strong nylon couplers and has a concealed bush fit, avoiding any spillage.
- It creates smooth batters, pastes and powders flawlessly.
- It has five years warranty on the motor and two years warranty on the product.
- The motor is 780W and has an ABS body with UV paint to avoid any discolouring.
Weblink: Direct website not found.
10. Panasonic MX –AC380 550W Plastic hazards free double safety mixer grinder
It is one of the unmatchable products of 2021 in the mixer grinder category. And it is free from any hazards of using plastic materials.
- It has a 1000W motor locked wattage, Circuit breaker, double safety locking system, piano type buttons for changing speed, oil seal protection, meat mincing. In addition, it has a uniquely designed plate for whipping.
- It has a 100% copper winding motor with a five-year and two years warranty on the product.
- The motor runs on 550W with an international standard double locking system.
Weblink: Direct website not found.
The mixer grinder has become the most valued item of the kitchen as it replaces other jobs of grinding, mixing and juicing very quickly. But choosing the right mixer grinder for the kitchen is quite tricky. Hence, we have provided the best of the lot with detailed information of their specifications, price and web links. This information is sufficient and helps in choosing the best mixer grinder wisely.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Mixer Grinders in India
RPM in a mixer grinder means the rotations per minute, determining how quickly the blade can rotate every minute. A mixer grinder with 17,000 to 22,000 RPM is suitable for home-usage.
Food processors are used for slicing, chopping, grinding, grating, and blending. They are more versatile and perfect for a single appliance to do all the cooking preparations—the mixer grinders used for grinding, juicing for making everyday batters, pastes and smoothies.
To choose the right mixer grinder, one must look for the price, the type of motor, the range of power consumption, the requirement of the number of jars, and the warranty period of the motor.
Fixing a mixer grinder at home may ultimately vary on the complexity of the issue. You might fix some most specific problems at home and might need technical help for others.
There are many brands in India for mixer grinders, but as per our article, Bosch, Prestige, Sujata, and Philips are the best of the lot.
It is the technology that checks the motion of the content of a jar, making it fall on the blades causing the mixer grinder to work more efficiently.
It turns off the device if there is an overload of current or danger of a short circuit which might damage the mixer grinder.
A mixer grinder should have a wattage of 750W to 900W, which is ideal for home usage.