Due to this massive outbreak of the Covid-19 virus, our world seems to have stopped. Everything has come to a halt. The main reason this virus grows or spread is due to touch and germs getting transferred from one spot to another. Germs seem to be present everywhere. During, the day we visit many places and touch many surfaces. Germs from these places transfer to our hands. Further, through our hands, they enter our body and can cause serious health issues or even Covid-19. It is very necessary to keep ourselves safe. The best way to do this is to keep our hands clean and germ-free by using the best sanitizers in India. Using an Alcohol based Hand Sanitizer is a boon in these times. So without further delay, let’s talk about the best alcohol based liquid hand sanitizer in India.[speaker-mute] [/speaker-mute]
What is a sanitizer and how to use it?
An alcohol based hand sanitizer is also called a hand antiseptic. It is used to keep your hands clean. In addition, it kills the common disease-causing germs on our hands and prevents their entry into our bodies. Moreover, they are very essential in today’s time when Covid-19 is at its peak. Liquid hand sanitizer is very beneficial when there is no water or soap. They help to kill a good variety of harmful germs and keeps us safe. To prevent the spread of Covid-19 it is very important to use an alcohol based hand sanitizer.
Here’s how to use a sanitizer:
- Take a small amount of the liquid hand sanitizer on your palms.
- Gently rub it all over your hands and also in between your fingers.
- Rub your hands until your skin absorbs the liquid hand sanitizer and they are dry.
- Keep the hand sanitizer away from your eyes.
- Also, never wash or rinse your hands before the liquid hand sanitizer dries. It will not work on the germs.
- Finally, keep it out of your children’s reach. It will cause alcohol poisoning and cause serious health issues.
How to select an Alcohol based Hand Sanitizer?
There are many options available in the market today due to the sudden increase in the want of a hand sanitizer. The Covid-19 has increased the need for a sanitizer among people. So, here are a few points to keep in mind while buying the best alcohol based liquid hand sanitizer:
- The sanitizer should have at least 60% alcohol. The alcohol is often referred to as isopropanol or ethanol.
- Always look for the ingredients if they suit your skin.
- Never choose a sanitizer that is labeled as alcohol-free.
- In addition, never buy a sanitizer that looks like it is a beverage or food container.
- Further, always read the directions for use and then use it.
Benefits of using a sanitizer.
While it is commonly known now that washing your hands or keeping your hands clean is one of the ways to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. This has been the biggest chain-breaking element in the Corona Virus situation. However, apart from this very important benefit, there are a few other benefits too. They are as following:
- A sanitizer has the prime benefit of cleaning your hands. When used by following the directions appropriately, it gets rid of 99.9% of germs that cause various diseases. It is always recommended to be used while having contact with food, dirt, trash, and any outside place.
- It is not always feasible to carry soap and water with you anywhere you go. Moreover, demanding a sink everywhere you go can be too much. In such cases, a sanitizer works best. It helps to kill all the germs on your hands when there is no water or soap to do so. The small bottle can fit in your purse or pocket. It is ideal when you have just visited any public place.
- It is very important to keep yourself safe from all harmful germs. Covid-19 primarily spreads due to touch and transfer of the virus. Therefore, it is advisable to always keep your hands clean by using an alcohol based hand sanitizer. So, after a quick visit to any public place you should use a sanitizer to remain safe and keep illnesses at bay.
List of Top 5 Best Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer in India
It can be very difficult and challenging to choose among the various options available in the market. In addition, having a good alcohol based hand sanitizer is the need of the hour. So, to help you out with this dilemma we bring to you the best alcohol based liquid hand sanitizer in India. We will also talk about their key features as well as the price. So, it will be helpful to you for your further choice about sanitizers. Let’s begin with the best sanitizers in India.
Dettol alcohol based hand sanitizer is the best hand sanitizer in India. It is a trusted brand that is known for its excellent quality products. The liquid hand sanitizer is a rinse-free and non-sticky formula. Moreover, it also kills more than 100 illness-causing germs and viruses. The sanitizer comes with a mild fragrance that does not irritate the skin and nose while using it. With the amazing and easy-to-use bottle, you can protect yourself from hundreds of diseases that are rampant in the environment. Moreover, it contains moisturizer that does not leave your hands dry and also keeps them germ-free. They are very easy to carry and store. When you are outside in a crowd or your kids are playing outside. These are times when you are in contact with many germs. Having Dettol alcohol based sanitizer will help you keep your hands safe.
- It is an instant liquid hand sanitizer that kills 99.9% of germs.
- The bottle has a pump dispenser that is easy to use and hygienic.
- It has a mild fragrance, perfect for people of all ages.
- It is a non-sticky gel that does not make any mess.
The Dettol hand sanitizer is one of the best sanitizers in India. It will cost you INR 200.
Lifebuoy is one of the best sanitizers in India. It is very effective in killing disease-causing germs and viruses. It has more than 60% alcohol content which is most essential in order to keep the germs away. In addition, it also has an instant germ-killing formula that kills germs without water and keeps you safe. Further, it has glycerin that makes your skin feel fresh. Moreover, it has a quick-drying formula that does not leave your hands wet for too long. Also, its non-sticky texture does not create a mess. It is perfect to be carried around since it comes in a very convenient bottle. It is ideal to be carried around by people who work, children in their classrooms, and also at home. You can protect yourself and your family with this superb liquid hand sanitizer.
- Has more than 60% alcohol that gives instant protection from germs.
- It is antibacterial in nature and kills 99.9% germs without the help of water.
- Very convenient to carry and is portable.
- Has glycerin that leaves a fresh feeling for your skin.
Lifebuoy is one the best alcohol based hand sanitizer in India. It will cost you INR 180.
Dabur is ranked among the best sanitizers in India. It has the goodness of Ayurveda. The sanitizer has 60% alcohol content that kills 99.9% of germs and also protects you. It is suggested for hand wash at the home, office, or any public place. It prevents the passing of germs from any public place or infected person into our body. As a result, we stay safe from all viruses and colds, and flu. Not only this, it is extremely safe to use and does not cause any skin allergies. Further, due to Ayurvedic properties, it kills germs naturally. It should be used whenever you eat food or even touch any outside objects or dirty surfaces. Get yourself and your loved ones this amazing alcohol based sanitizer to keep diseases far away.
- It has an Ayurvedic formula.
- Instantly kills 99.9% germs.
- Has a rinse-free formula and is non-sticky.
- Comes in three great flavors. For instance, Regular, Lemon, and Strawberry.
Dabur is one of the best alcohol based hand sanitizer in India. It will cost you INR 233.
Himalaya PureHands Sanitizer is among the top Alcohol based hand sanitizers in India. It is a very popular and trusted brand. The sanitizer is a herbal and effective hand antiseptic. Moreover, it prevents infection and also kills 99.9% of germs. It effectively maintains your hand hygiene. Further, it has coriander and neem extracts. The coriander has antimicrobial properties and helps to get rid of harmful microbes. On the other hand, neem has antibacterial properties. It does not cause any infection, fungus, and irritation. It manages to keep the harmful viruses and bacteria at bay.
- It has moisturizing properties which are suitable for sensitive and dry skin.
- Instantly kills 99.9% germs.
- Prevents skin from any oxidative damage.
- Gentle herbal formula does not cause itching.
- It also leaves a cooling sensation by taking away excess heat from the body.
The Himalaya Sanitizer is definitely worth the price you pay. It will cost you INR 215.
Biotique is a brand known for its excellence. It is an ayurvedic sanitizer. It helps to kill 99.9% of germs naturally. In addition, it has many herbs that do not cause irritation to the skin or rashes. Further, it also moisturizes your skin. It has 60% alcohol content that makes it very effective in killing harmful germs and viruses. The sanitizer is ideal for carrying in public places. It is also very safe to use and has passed many quality tests. It is the perfect sanitizer to protect yourself and your dear ones from deadly illnesses and health problems.
- It is organically pure.
- Does not contain any preservatives.
- It goes through many tests and is safe to use.
- Further, it is not tested on animals.
Biotique is surely one of the best sanitizers in India. It will cost you INR 100.
You can buy all these Alcohol based Hand Sanitizers from Amazon.
FAQ | Alcohol based Hand Sanitizer
According to our research, the Dettol Liquid hand sanitizer is the best hand sanitizer in India. It is a very easy-to-use sanitizer that kills 99.9% of germs. In addition, it also has a mild fragrance that does not irritate the skin and the nose. Further, it is also recommended by the IMA and doctors. It is definitely, the best alcohol based hand sanitizer.
It has been recently proved that an alcohol bases hand sanitizer is very effective in preventing the Corona Virus. Using a hand sanitizer with 60% alcohol content helps to kill a great range of harmful germs and viruses. Further, it also helps to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
We have concluded that the best sanitizers in India are Dettol, Lifebuoy, Dabur, Himalaya, and Cipla. More importantly, all these sanitizers have 60% alcohol and very effective in killing germs. In addition, they are also recommended by the IMA and are made up by passing various quality tests.
Yes! Due to the alcohol content which is up to 60% a hand sanitizer is flammable. It is always advised to keep the alcohol based sanitizer away from heat and also from the reach of children.
Editor’s Note | Alcohol based Hand Sanitizer
To sum it up, it is very important to always keep your hands clean. Germs are present in every place. Moreover, they dwell in public places and also on many surfaces. Further, it helps to stop many illnesses and also protects us from diseases. When we go out we unknowingly touch many objects and surfaces. In addition, we also fail to realize that we bring these germs back home with us. Due to this, our family can also face some health problems. The best way to deal with this problem is that we start using an alcohol based hand sanitizer. Using a liquid hand sanitizer helps to always keep our hands clean when we are away from home. Also, we don’t need water or soaps and in turn, our hands also remain germ-free.
In conclusion, we have brought the best alcohol based liquid hand sanitizer in India. All these sanitizers are made from the best ingredients and are trustworthy. Further, they also are from the best brands and very effective. Moreover, they are very affordable and can be bought by even a common man who needs to protect himself and his family. We assure you that choosing any one of these sanitizers will definitely be worth the money you pay and will also protect your family. Take care of yourself and your family.
Additionally, if you want to know more about personal hygiene, click here.