How often do you decide to shave? It might have been a scary experience that probably included a few missteps, e.g. razor burn etc. Those kinds of accidents should be things of the past, but even as adults, we’re presumably still making more than a few mistakes for smoothing our legs, underarms, and faces. And the first mistake we are using the wrong razor.
Razors-sets are for up for success or failure.
The type of razor you wish will lead you towards the road map to your final goal of silky smooth skin and one wrong turn, and you’re stuck, could end up with bumps and cuts all over your skin. And those bothersome nicks and bumps we all experience could lead to some more severe problems. Moreover, if you’re using an old dud of a razor, the possibilities are your legs will end up feeling the same way.
There are several types of razors readily available in the market, depending on your needs. Explicit ones are designed for your face, legs, and bikini line, and there are even some models out there that cater to susceptible skin. Below, you’ll find 7 top-rated razors that each have thousands of rave buyers reviews.
1. Gillette Venus- Smooth Sensitive Razor
Venus Direct offers a shave plan from Gillette Venus that gives you the best shaving accessories; start by choosing your good-edged blades and a handle with good griping to glide where you want, which will work effectively on curves.
· This razor doesn’t contain any artificial chemical compound.
· It has a moisturizing gel bar that contains an extract of aloe vera.
· Gliding your razor will not only removes your unwanted hair but also give a soothing effect to your skin.
· The razor comes with the benefit of vitamin E, and it will help revitalize your skin cells.
· Gliding your razor will eliminate dead skin cells and leave your skin glowing.
· It has changeable blades and a flexible head to prevent you from cuts.
· Soft and brushed handle for good grip.
Price: INR 520.
Venus starter kit with refill will cost you INR 1338
2. Bombay Shaving Company- Defender For Her
Bombay shaving company has a broad range of different skincare shaving products. It offers the best quality grooming and personal care products for women.
· This razor comes with a flexible head and a replaceable head.
· It ensures that you get perfect and unclogged skin for every single shave.
· It has a defensive layer on each edge, so it will also work as your safety razor. It will glide smoothly on your curves to prevent any cut while shaving.
· The attached moisturizer bar will cover your skin with a protective layer by giving you nourishment of olive oil, vitamin E, and the goodness of aloe Vera.
Price: Razor + sensitive cartridges (pack of 2) is for INR 675.
3. LetsShave Evoir 6
LetsShave Evoir 6 is well-known in the market for 60 years of shaving expertise. It provides the world’s first 6 blade razors at affordable prices.
· It has 6 sharp body-embracing blades. The razor has a moisturizing bar containing Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, and Lavender Extract that will retain your youthful-looking skin with a brush finger for good grip.
· Variable/ changeable blades and head helps you to shave smoothly without any cuts and wounds.
Price: It will cost you INR 349.
This brand is an award-winning brand that comes up with innovations in their different products with no compromise in quality.
· This razor has 4 blades for an excellent shaving experience.
· In addition, it serves you the purpose of reusable razors for the long term.
· It comes with a moisturizer strip with the goodness of aloe vera and essential oils.
· Therefore, It will give you an experience of hassle-free shaving.
· A flexible head will provide you with the pleasure of smooth glide without any nicks and cuts, even in your tricky areas.
· For best results, along with razor also bought Sirona’s anti-chaffing rash cream.
Price: Sirona razor is only for INR 199.
5. Furr razor by Pee Safe
Pee safe offers good quality products for women’s hygiene. They have the best range in razors as well, surprising.
· Pee Safe Body Shaving Razors give you the most delicate and smoothest shave insight.
· It slides easily on your skin, and the high-level covering innovation guarantees that the blades will stay without rust.
· The moisturizer strip will give you a nourishing source from Aloe Vera and Vitamin E dampness containing anti-bacterial sterile sap to prevent any skin problem.
· The unique grinding on the edge of the blade removes coarse hair in one glide.
Price: Furr razor pee safe is for INR 299.
Schick US has 100 years of experience and innovation in shaving products. They have patent of over 500 products till now.
· This razor benefits you by providing moisture by water-initiated Hydra-Boost serum and shea butter for two hours.
· The 5-bend blades give you smoothness while shaving.
· The razor is of perfect size for getting to hard-to-arrive regions.
· Additionally, its delicate elastic handle has scored that help you control your shave intensity.
· Moreover, curve-sensing blades for more closeness and silky smooth experience.
It will cost you between 2k to 3k.
Kai is perhaps the best shaver for women. A Japanese brand that offers products at a reasonable and affordable price will do wonders for your skin.
· The handle and grip of the razor are easy to hold.
· It is made with such care so that you can arrive at the most troublesome regions without any problem.
· It gives an enduring shave and doesn’t cause cuts.
· Kai cutting edges blade have the ideal space that assists with disposing of descending developing hair without any problem.
· Likewise, it is additionally one of the top razors for young ladies.
· The sharp edges blades will not rust.
Price: The price of this razor will range between 200 to 300 rupees.
If you are worried about what razor to choose, choose any of the best-handpicked razors from the above list. You are just one glide away from buying.
Q1. Does a dermatologist recommend shaving?
Yes, shaving is recommended by a dermatologist. To keep in mind, take few safety measures before use and pick good quality safety razors.
Q2. Is it ok to use a regular shaving razor for the face?
No, regular shaving razors are not meant for facial hairs to shave because the skin of your face is delicate and sensitive. There are a variety of face razors for this purpose.
Q3. How often do shaving blades need to change?
Shaving blades of good quality can be in use around 10 to 15 times. You are still good to go and then plan to change its blade and cartridges.
Q4. Is it wrong to shave your pubes every day?
No. You don’t need to shave every day. Razors just don’t cut off your hairs but also acts on a layer of skin cells every time you shave. Unless if you are looking for a completely hairless look, you can skip at least a day or two and allow your skin to heal.
Q5. Which razor is suitable for pubic hair?
Always prefer good quality safety razors with moisture band strips. The best razor brand for pubic hair is Schism and Sanfe.
Q6. Which blade is razor good, 3 or 5?
If you plan to buy by comparing the number of blades, then 5 blade razors are a good—multi-blade approach in removing hair with the closest effect. If you have sensitive skin, then 3 blade razor will work for you.
Q7. Will shaving grow back hair thicker and darker?
No, it is just a myth that your hair will grow back thick. We feel like this because the razor removes hair from the surface.
Q8. Which razor will prevent razor bumps?
Gillette Venus and Schick are good razors to solve this problem.