Striking a balance between work and fitness can be challenging in our ever-busy hamster wheel lives. People usually plan to join a gym to break the shackles of this sedentary lifestyle and maintain balance. However, most of them remain unsure about where to start, and this is the biggest roadblock they face on their fitness journey.
So, in this article, we have jotted down a list of some of the best gyms in Bangalore to help you get started with your fitness journey.
List of Best Gymnastics Centres
|1.Grit Fitness||Rs. 20,000||a.084430 44333
|2.Rush Fitness Studio||Rs. 27,600||a.+91 98367 56200
|3.Endorphins – Corrective Train Studio||Rs. 24,000||a.+91 98235 30020
|4.Asian Fitness Centre||Rs. 7500||a.08420926009|
|5.Volt Energy Club||30000 (annual )||voltfitness.com|
|7.F45 Training||17,999 (3 months)||a.+91-8197854545
|8.Haute Fitness||11,800 (annual)||a.090088 00800|
|10.Fitness Cafe||4999||a.+91 9535043089
|11.Xtreme KrossFit Fitness Studio||Rs. 12,000||a.(727) 821-7800
|12.Flash Fitness||Rs. 12,000||a.9830020888
Gold’s Gym is known in Bangalore for its passion, experience and background, making it the ultimate fitness leader. It is one of the largest fitness clubs and gymnasium chains in the world. They have world-class machinery, high-end equipment, and dozens of cutting-edge facilities. They have the most sought-after and professional trainers who train in various fitness spheres, not just the boring gym workout. They have climbed the ranks to become the country’s number one gym. You can avail one-day free trial and get going with your fitness journey further.
- The different fitness routines such as power yoga classes, hatha yoga classes, spinning, Zumba fitness, kickboxing classes, TRX functional training workout, masala bhangra, and weight loss dance classes are also available here.
- Gold’s Gym is a secure and monitored facility with all the necessary amenities, including Wi-Fi, steam and showers, a DJ, and a locker room.
- Annual membership at the Gold’s Gym will cost you around Rs. 15,000.
Address: No. 67, 1st Floor, 15th Cross Road, 6th B Main Road, J P Nagar 3rd Phase, Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Kaizen Fitness is an excellent fitness studio for anyone who enjoys working out. They make working out efficient and convenient by offering amenities such as free parking, changing rooms, and air conditioning, among other things. Furthermore, the centre is open at very flexible hours, making it conducive for working and non-working people to use its services.
- Kickboxing, Aerobics, Zumba, and Yoga are some of the other activities available at this centre.
- The gymnasium is divided into four luxurious floors, provides a wide range of general fitness programmes, including weight loss and gain, bodybuilding, and functional training.
- The charges at Kaizen Fitness starts from Rs. 4300.
Address: 72/A, 15th Cross 100ft Ring Road, Near Oye Amritsar, J P Nagar 3rd Phase, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560078
Explore more at Kaizen Fitness
The Power World gym, located in most of Bangalore’s posh neighbourhoods, is where every college student and working professional go to achieve their fitness goals. The gym spreads across a very spacious area with all modern facilities, amenities and experienced trainers who support you and lead you through all the plans and help you achieve a healthy, fitness-friendly lifestyle.
- This gymnasium offers a variety of fitness activities at a low cost.
- Various programs like weight loss and gain programmes, cardiovascular workouts, bodybuilding, and general fitness are available.
- The subscription cost at Power World starts from Rs. 2450 inclusive of taxes for a couple as well as single.
Address: Shop No 64, Anjan Bldg, 18Th Cross, Margosa Road, Malleswaram, Malleshwaram West, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560055
Website: The website is not available.
If fitness is a top priority for you, Hammer Fitness is the place to be. This gym in Bangalore, equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and world-class fitness equipment, aims to provide the right solution to people who want to live a healthy and fit lifestyle.
- All the fitness activities and programmes are customised according to individual body requirements.
- They follow scientific fitness routines that inspire and motivate people from all walks of life to live a fit and healthy lifestyle.
- The pay per session is Rs. 750 while charges for a 1-year subscription is around Rs. 40,000.
Address: 13, St Bed Colony, 80 Feet Main Road, 4Th Block, Koramangala, Above Kotak Mahindra Bank, New Friends Colony, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
Explore more at Hammer Fitness
5.Volt Energy Club
Volt Energy Club is a high-voltage energy club, as the name suggests. Volt is a high-end health club with a 10,000-square-foot facility in the heart of Indiranagar. Just so you know, Volt Energy Club is equipped with all of the latest equipment and amenities, as well as a locker room and a juice bar. Volt has certified trainers and machinery that is on par with the best in the industry.
- Dedicated floors are available for cardio and strength training floors.
- Various workout routines such as Brazilian Capoeira, GRIT, CX are available.
- The spinning studio makes the workout session and more fun.
- Kickboxing, Yoga, Zumba, Cross-functional training, and a fitness boot camp are just a few of the good sweaty fitness activities offered here.
- The annual subscription costs around Rs 30000 for single and Rs. 40000 for a couple.
Address: 46/2, Andhrahalli Main Road, 2nd, Cross Road, Shushruti Nagar, Byraveshwara Industrial Estate, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Explore more at https://voltfitness.com
Snap Fitness is one of the renowned leaders in the fitness and wellness industry. It is highly results-oriented and strives to provide its customers with the highest-quality services and facilities. It not only provides proper guidance and counselling, but it also offers value-added services that will assist you in achieving your fitness goals and even allowing you to go the extra mile.
- The gymnasium remains open 24 hours a day, seven days a week in all of its locations, allowing customers to use its services at any time of day and in a very safe and secure environment.
- The Snap Fitness charges around Rs. 20000 for an annual subscription.
- My Zone MZ-3 physical activity belt is a standout feature.
Address: No 46 10th Cross, West Of Chord Road, 2nd Stage, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka 560079
Explore more at Best gym in Bangalore | Snap Fitness (snapfitnessindia.com)
F45 training is better known for its high-intensity interval training (HIIT) (high-intensity interval training). A session at F45 is nothing short of fun, enthusiasm, and power intensified, thanks to their certified trainers and a carefully designed workout plan. F45 is the place to be if you want to get that ripped body with their 45-minute functional fitness training.
- Leading training professionals, athletes, and exercise scientists from overseas make up the F45 Athletics Department, which is dedicated to the research, development, and implementation of F45 Training workouts.
- The Department of Athletics offers new programmes in studios daily, ensuring that members participate, enjoy their training and remain motivated to see results.
- The monthly membership charge is about Rs. 6000.
Address: No. 249, Shiva Arcade, 2nd Floor, 19th Main Road, 4th Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
Explore more at F45 HSR Layout | Team Training | F45 training
Haute Fitness is the new vogue in Bangalore’s fitness world, working under valuable personal feedback operations. They not only train, but they also inspire people to pursue their fitness goals and achieve the chiselled body they desire. Besides, they make work out more convenient with amenities such as free parking, air conditioning, and changing rooms, among other things. The centre is open at flexible times, making it viable for non-working and working professionals.
- It claims to be the swankiest gymnasium in Bangalore.
- Group Classes to traditional gym equipment are available.
- They provide coach-specific training programmes and personal assistance.
- The classic annual gymnasium membership costs Rs. 18,000.
Address: NO 40/1, 2ND Floor, Century Corbel – Commercial, 1ST Main RD, Sahakara Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka 560092, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560092
Explore more at The website is not available yet you can call at 090088 00800
GymX is one of those places that is known for producing ground-breaking results and achieving goals that no one else can. With a holistic approach to keeping your body and mind healthy among their members. The best thing is that all their packages are reasonably affordable for those who cannot shell big bucks on fitness.
- A four-week programme designed by ACE-certified trainers to help you achieve your ideal body.
- GymX also has a facility for outdoor training.
- It offers annual membership of 360 sessions at Rs. 12,500.
Address: Plot NO 189, 1ST Floor, A Block, Kundalahalli Main Rd, Behind Cmrit College, Aecs Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Explore more at GymX
The Fitness Cafe’ is an atypical fitness centre, a one-of-a-kind health club that focuses on factors that can contribute to or detract from your fitness level. They possess the latest and highly efficient strength and cardio equipment. The Fitness Cafe remains open for 365 days from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- They design workout training sessions and diet plans according to body analysis and fitness tests.
- Yoga, Zumba, Aerobics, Self-defense, Cross-functional, Sports conditioning activities are available.
- They assist you in finding accurate nutritional information and dietary support through personal coaching and fun sessions such as Yoga, Aerobics, Steam, Sauna, Shower, and much more.
- The Fitness Cafe comes with five package plans for singles and couples.
- There is a facility for membership transfer.
Address: Builders Ngv Club, Koramangala 6th Block, National Games Village, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560047, Bangalore 560047
Explore more at Fitness Center & Health Club – Fitnesscafe
Get your fitness equipment up and start your fitness trip with the best training places in Bangalore.
FAQs Regarding Gyms in Bangalore
Gold’s Gym is one of Bangalore’s best gyms. It is centrally located in one of the major hubs, making it very accessible to its users, both men and women, young and old.
F45 Training at HSR layout is the most expensive gymnasium in Bangalore.
Snap Fitness membership gives you access to any of the 2,000+ locations around the world at any time, making it more convenient for busy people or those travelling internationally. Snap Fitness’ My Zone MZ-3 physical activity belt is a standout feature.
F45 training is better known for its high-intensity interval training (HIIT).
You must begin with small workout sessions of 30 minutes to an hour if you are a beginner. But you can gradually increase the time.
GymX offers a provision of working out outdoors along with an indoor facility.
All the gyms mentioned in the article provides diet plans according to your fitness goals.
Working out on an empty stomach burns more fat, so working out in the morning is advisable.