“When women take care of their health, they become their best friend” is a famous and wonderful quote published by the great poet Maya Angelou. A woman is the backbone of the family and is responsible for various tasks throughout the day. During this hard and fast-paced life, she has to take care of herself. But unfortunately, women are the ones who face major problems like pelvic pain, painful menstrual cycles, endometriosis and many other inestimable problems. That is the reason it becomes essential for her to take care of herself.
A gynecologist is a highly trained doctor who specialises in curing these problems least painfully and comfortably possible. Not only they are experts in this field, but they also understand certain problems a doctor cannot. Below by researching the best Gynecology hospitals in Bangalore, we have come up with the list of Top 10 Gynecology Hospitals in Bangalore based on the expertise of doctors, fair prices and lowest waiting time.
Best Gynecologist in Hyderabad with Contact Details
1.Fortis La Femme, Richmond Road – Best Gynecologist in Hyderabad
Fortis is a hospital that is part of the Fortis healthcare network. From Ludhiana in the north to Mumbai in the west, the group has created a strong presence. Fortis La Femme is a super-speciality that focuses on women’s and children’s health. The hospital, located in Richmond, offers a comprehensive range of services for women at all stages of their lives.
● The section offers appropriate therapies for a variety of women’s health problems.
● Endoscopic techniques for gynecological surgery are also available. The department also includes impressive technologies for dealing with infertility concerns and IVF treatment.
● For emergencies, the hospital includes a 24-hour open pharmacy and an ambulance service.
Available Doctors –
|Dr Aruna Murli Dhara||Associate Director and Senior Consultant||Rs. 650|
|Dr Arwa Mohsin||Consultant||Rs. 550|
|Dr Aviva Pinto||Consultant||Rs. 550|
|Dr Jaya Bhat||Consultant||Rs. 550|
|Dr Prajwal Hegde||Senior Consultant||Rs. 650|
|Dr Sunitha D’souza Lobo||Consultant||Rs. 700|
|Dr Sushila Shetty||Senior Consultant||Rs. 700|
080 4947 5023
Fortis La Femme Hospital Number 62 Road -Richmond, Behind Sacred Heart Church, Richmond Town, Bangalore City – 560 -025
2.Motherhood Hospital, Indira Nagar – Best Gynecologist Hospital in Hyderabad
The medical specialists and related staff at Motherhood Hospital, Indiranagar, ensure that this transition and the following period go as smoothly as possible. Women’s healthcare typically comes second due to the numerous problems they face. Doctors that take a caring and empathetic approach to these issues make womanhood a better experience.
● Emergency, pharmacy, and blood bank services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
● In the hospital, there is a Medical Intensive Care Unit and a Level 3 Newborn Care Unit.
● A gynecologist is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to respond to any medical emergency.
● Ultrasonography procedures have their department.
● Psychological and psychiatric support for women confronting various life issues Prestigious centre for couples seeking infertility treatment.
Available doctors –
|Dr. Viajayalakshmi||Gynecologist & Obstetrician||Rs. 550|
|Dr. Suhasini Inamdar||Gynecologist & Obstetrician||Rs. 550|
|Dr. Payel Ray||Gynecologist & Obstetrician||Rs. 550|
|Dr. Susheelamma||Senior Gynecologist & Obstetrician||Rs. 650|
|Dr Thejavathi G. V||Gynecologist & Obstetrician||Rs. 650|
|Dr. Jayashree Murthy||Senior Gynecologist & Obstetrician||Rs. 700|
080 4568 5942
324 Number, Mission Hospital Road, Stage 1, Hoysala Nagar (Town), Indiranagar, Bangalore, 560038
3.Rainbow Hospital for Women and Children’s, Marathahalli – Best Gynecologist Doctor in Hyderabad
Rainbow is a network of hospitals committed to the well-being of mothers and children. Birthright is the section committed to offering medical or surgical treatments for all gynecological and pregnancy-related issues. All patients hospitalised to the gynecological department receive round-the-clock treatment from a team of qualified doctors and surgeons.
Important characteristics –
● Keyhole surgery and laser surgery are available to address gynecological diseases such as PCOS and uterine fibroids.
● Patients with reproductive system cancer are treated by gynecologists who specialise in cancer care and provide the finest medicinal or surgical treatment.
● Pregnant fitness sessions help strengthen core muscles in preparation for childbirth.
● The emergency room is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and is equipped with the most up-to-date medical equipment to handle any maternity or gynecological emergency.
Available doctors –
|Rekha Sudarsan||Lactation Consultant||Rs. 750|
|Dr. Kamala Unnikrishnan||gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 600|
|Dr. Kavitha Kovi||gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 600|
|Dr. Teji Dawane||gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 600|
|Dr. Madhusudhan Naidu||Urogynecology surgeon||Rs. 600|
|Dr. Karamjit Kaur||Gynecology surgeon||Rs. 600|
033 4058 9371
No. 8,5, Marathahalli Puram, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560037.
4.Manipal Hospital, HAL Road – Best Gynecologist Clinic in Hyderabad
On HAL road, Manipal Education and Medical Group have opened a multi-speciality hospital to serve the requirements of patients of all ages. It is one of Bangalore’s most sought-after hospitals. The gynecology department is one of the best in town, and it can treat all forms of reproductive system illnesses in women.
● An infertility clinic for ladies who are having trouble reproducing.
● A team of skilled gynecologists provides medical and surgical therapy for all sorts of gynecologists.
● Women with difficult pregnancies have safe delivery alternatives.
● Before delivery, genetic counselling is available to detect any baby problems.
● Hormone replacement therapy is a treatment option for women going through tough menopause.
● Painless birth option for ladies with a low pain threshold.
|Dr. B. Mallikarjuna Kirthi||IVF specialist||Rs. 700|
|Dr. Bina Vasan||IVF specialist||Rs. 700|
|Dr. Namita Joshi||IVF specialist||Rs. 700|
|Dr. Amrita Rao||gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 600|
|Dr. Akhila Dilip||gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 600|
|Dr. Gayatri Kartik||Genetic Consultant||Rs. 550|
080 6896 0983
98 Number, Old Airport Rd, Bangalore, 560017
5.Motherhood Hospital, Sarjapur Road – Best Obstetrician in Hyderabad
In Sarjapur, the Motherhood group of hospitals has a well-equipped medical centre that offers various medical specialities under one roof. A team of highly experienced and skilled medical and non-medical workers leads the gynecological department. The Sarjapur branch of Motherhood Hospitals is equipped with cutting-edge infrastructure and world-class medical services for all patients.
● Counselling is available to women experiencing reproductive health issues.
● Patients who have their breasts removed as part of cancer treatment may need reconstruction surgery.
● Female infertility is treated with minimally invasive surgical procedures.
● I.V.F. (in vitro fertilisation) is a type of assisted reproduction offered to couples who are unable to conceive via natural methods.
Available Doctors –
|Dr. Deepmala||gynecologist||Rs. 700|
|Dr. Rita Mhaskar||gynecologist||Rs. 600|
|Dr. Sangeeta Gomes||Senior Gynecologist||Rs. 550|
|Dr. Pratibha Govindaiah||I.V.F. Specialist||Rs. 600|
080 7117 5657
1-2-3, Kaikondara Marg, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560104
6.Aster CMI, Hebbal – Top Gynecologist in Hyderabad
Bangalore’s Aster CMI hospital is a tertiary medical facility. It is a part of Aster DM Healthcare and is one of Bangalore’s most renowned multi-speciality hospitals. It has a women’s health centre that deals with all elements of gynecology and obstetrics.
● The ability to admit up to 500 patients at once.
● Outpatient gynecologists provide ante-natal and post-natal consultations in a section run by highly qualified gynecologists.
● A separate fetal medicine unit is dedicated to monitoring the fetus’s health from conception till birth. Genetic counselling is available to detect any developmental defects in the pregnancy.
● Safe abortion centres for women who need to end their pregnancy medically.
● For women who are having trouble conceiving, there is a psychological treatment centre.
● Surrogacy, sperm donation, embryo donation, and other options are available.
Available Doctors –
|Dr. Deepthi Bawa||Infertility Specialist||Rs. 700|
|Dr. Anupama Rohidekar||gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 500|
|Dr. Bharati Kamoji||gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 700|
|Dr. Chetana V||gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 600|
|Dr. Sowmya Lakshmi||gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 550|
|Dr. Priyanka Hanjappa||gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 600|
080 4568 4770
Number 43/2, New Airport Road, Bangalore, Karnataka -560-092.
7.Dr Malathi Manipal Hospital, Jayanagar – Top Gynecologist Hospital in Hyderabad
The Manipal Education and Medical Group’s Dr Malathi Manipal hospital is located in Bangalore’s Jayanagar district. It is a multi-speciality hospital with a high annual patient movement. The gynecological department is a well-equipped medical centre with cutting-edge medical equipment.
● From sexual maturity until menopause, all aspects of women’s reproductive health are handled under one roof.
● For new mothers, there are lactation consulting services available.
● Before birth, the foetal medicine department monitors the foetus.
● HIV-positive women can have a safe delivery with antenatal and post-natal medication for both mother and child.
● Physiotherapy and fitness training is available as needed during pregnancy and after birth.
Available Doctors –
|Dr. Nirmala R||IVF specialist||Rs. 700|
|Dr. Arwa Zaveri||gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 550|
|Dr. Jyotsana Madan||Senior Gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 600|
|Dr. Kishore Kumtakar||gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 550|
|Dr. Meena Muttaiah||gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 550|
45 Code 1, Marenahalli Rd, Block no.9 Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069
8.Columbia Asia Hospital, Whitefield – Top Gynecologist Doctor in Hyderabad
Columbia Asia Hospital is ranked among the best hospitals in Bangalore. It is a tertiary care medical hospital located in Whitefield, Bangalore’s IT hub. The gynecological section is well-equipped to treat all types of issues involving women’s health.
● For couples who want to avoid getting pregnant, there are preventive counselling services available.
● ICU for women who have had long childbirth, post-partum bleeding, or complex gynecological operations, among other things.
● Painless labouring facility
● For the diagnosis of gynecological diseases and obstetric abnormalities, state-of-the-art equipment is applied.
● Prenatal care is available from the time a pregnancy is detected until labour begins.
● Screening and diagnosis for diseases of the reproductive system, as well as the best treatment.
Available Doctors –
|Dr Kasi Vishwanathan Sellappan||Assisted conception consultant||Rs. 800|
|Dr Geeta Komar||gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 600|
|Dr Lalitha Sudha Alparthi||gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 600|
|Dr Namita Kapoor Sahgal||Senior Gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 700|
|Dr Sita Rajan Kumar||gynecologist and Obstetrician||Rs. 600|
080 4680 5894
10P and 12P Numbered Survey, Ramagondanahalli, Varthur Hobli, Whitefield, Bangalore, 560-066
9.Motherhood Hospital, HRBR Layout – Top Gynecologist Clinic in Hyderabad
Motherhood is one of the greatest gynecological care facilities in Bangalore. The hospital attempts to provide wholesome treatment services for girls of all ages who are suffering from medical conditions. The hospital has all of the necessary technology for diagnosing female health problems. Women in their middle and advanced years can take advantage of several health check packages to stay on top of their health.
● Different health checkups are planned under Preventive Health Care Packages for women of various ages at fertility and Infertility centres.
● The purpose of a breast check kit for breast cancer screening is to raise awareness about the disease.
● Laparoscopic procedures treat gynecological problems.
● Conception is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the laboratory and pharmacy.
Available Doctors –
|Dr. Sapna Lulla||Obstetrician and Gynecologist||Rs. 700|
|Dr. Kavitha Lakshmi Easwaran||Obstetrician and Gynecologist||Rs. 550|
|Dr. Madhavi Reddy||Obstetrician and Gynecologist||Rs. 500|
|Dr. Latha Ravichander||Obstetrician and Gynecologist||Rs. 500|
914 Number on 5thA Cross Road, Kalyan Nagar Ring Rd HRBR Layout, Bangalore
080 4568 5942
These were the best gynecology hospitals in the Banglore city and have great reviews overall. The doctors and staff believe in treating their patients, providing information, and educating them about the problems.
A woman should immediately approach one if she encounters these problems without further delay and should get her checked up. All the gynecologists we mentioned in the list have perks like –
● Patient-friendly and understanding.
● Pocket-friendly rates.
● Waiting time close to none.
FAQs Regarding Best Gynecologist in Bangalore
According to too our research best available hospital in gynecology in Bangalore is Fortis Chain of Hospitals.
The best gynecology doctors in Bangalore are Dr Payal Rey and Dr Jayashree Murty; along with them, there are many other doctors available as per your need.
Yes, gynecology is one of the most rewarding fields of medicine to work in.
Experts recommend that the best time to approach a gynac is between the age of 13 – 16 years to get a checkup.
A) There are excellent gynecology hospitals in the city of Bangalore. We have listed the Top 10 gynecology Hospitals in our list below.
A) The tests require understanding gynecology disorders are a PAP Test and an HPV test to check for cancer in the cervix and Mammography to check irregularities in the breast.
A) The Blood test at a gynecologist is done to understand if the patient has cervical cancer.