Who doesn’t like smooth and soft skin? Women know the pain and mess caused due to the old method of waxing. If shaving is your method of removing that unwanted hair, you need to keep certain things in mind. Smooth and soft skin depends on the type of razors you use. Old and blunt razors can make your skin dry and also gives unwanted after-effects. You might notice razor burns, painful cuts, and bumps due to these old razors. Moreover, choosing the right razor for girls can be a little confusing. The market offers some great shavers for women who do the task of removing unwanted hair at a much less price. Getting rid of your hair with the best hair removal razors for ladies can be a blessing! So, to help you we bring the best Razors for women – Top 5 shaving razors for womens.
Advantages of Using a Razor
Shaving has become the most efficient and sort after method of getting rid of that unwanted hair. Smooth and soft skin is every girl’s want. The traditional method of waxing is too messy. Let’s talk about some advantages of using a razor:
- Very Quick: Shaving has one of the best benefits. It is can be done quickly. Moreover, it will save a great amount of your time. With shaving, you can remove the hair within 10 minutes, and serves best when you are in a hurry.
- Easier to do: The method of shaving is super easy. Before getting started, you just need a shower gel or shaving foam and a good quality razor.
- No mess: The best part about shaving is that it creates no mess. Once you are done shaving, you just have to wash the razor nicely. It does not include any other utensils or things. Also, it doesn’t result in chaos.
- Painless removal of hair: Every woman wants to have a painless removal of all unwanted hair. Shaving is extremely painless. A razor if used properly and is of good quality does not cause any pain or discomfort.
- Cheap: Shaving is very affordable. Further, there are many disposable razors that come for prices as low as INR 60. They are easily available at any local shops or medicals.
Guide on shaving your hair
Here’s our perfect guide on getting that soft, silky and smooth skin.
- Moisturize your skin: When your skin is soaked in water or warm water for a few minutes, it will help for easier removal of hair. Moreover, it will also hydrate your skin and will not cause irritation.
- Exfoliate: Before shaving, you must exfoliate your skin. Using a gentle scrub for your skin will help you to get rid of the dead skin cells. Meanwhile, it’ll help your razor to glide evenly on your skin.
- Use a good amount of shaving gel: It is very important to use a proper amount of shaving gel. In addition, you must apply a thick layer of gel on the parts you want to shave. Firstly, it will help to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized. Secondly, it will not cause any cuts or bumps on your skin.
- Choose the right razor: You must choose the razor according to your needs. In addition, your razor must be sharp and clean. Also, it must be of good quality. Using sharp razors will reduce skin irritation.
- Shave the parts correctly: It is very important to shave your parts correctly. Legs must be shaved from the ankle to the top. Further, shave your arms and underarms in the direction of hair growth. Moreover, your face must be shaved in a slanting direction. Finally, your bikini line must be shaved in the direction of the hair growth.
List of Best Shaving Razors for Women
Below, we have enlisted the best razors for women. In addition, we have given all the details about these shaving razors womens. We have ranked them based on their quality, performance and also, safety. Moreover, we will give you all the features and their prices. All these companies are well-known for their safety products and quality. Further, these razors are tested many times and also have very good reviews. We have studied the satisfaction report also of these hair removal razors for ladies. Let’s begin with the Top 5 shavers for women.
1. Gillette Venus
Gillette Venus is the most trusted and famous shaver for women. All of us want that our razor should not have any harmful chemicals that might harm our skin. Gillette Venus Razor for girls tops the list of the best shaving razors for womens. It has extracts of Aloe Vera that moisturize your skin. In addition, it does not cause skin irritation. Further, Aloe Vera helps to keep the skin smooth and hydrated. Moreover, it also has Vitamin E. This helps in adding a glow to your skin after every shave. The key feature of this blade which makes it different from all other shavers for women is this. It has a flexible and pivoting head. As a result, it easily glides on your skin and ensures a smooth shave. It provides a quick and hassle-free shave. The glide strips have Aloe Vera which does not cause cuts or bumps.
Gillette Venus with Aloe Vera will cost you INR 224.
Kai is one of the best shavers for women. It is a Japanese brand. It is very pocket-friendly and does wonder for your skin. Moreover, the key feature of this razor is that it is very easy to hold. Further, it is designed in such a way that you can reach the most difficult areas very easily. It provides a long-lasting shave and doesn’t cause cuts or bumps on your skin. Kai blades have the optimum space that helps to get rid of downward growing hair very easily. In addition, it is also one of the top razors for girls. It has stainless steel blade which is double-coated with titanium. As a result, the blades don’t rust and remain intact. Further, the blade is also known for its amazing quality and performance. Hence, it is the best hair removal razor for ladies.
A pack of five Kai blades will cost you INR 208.
3. Bombay Shaving Company
Bombay Shaving Company offers one of the trusted shaving razors for womens. It is an upcoming brand for women. While shaving women often face the problem of clogging. The blade gets clogged and it becomes difficult to shave. There are many shavers for women that give the same problem. This razor is your solution. This makes it the best razor for women. It has the perfect gap between blades for a smooth shave. In addition, it ensures that you get a clean and unclogged razor for each and every shave. Further, it also has a protective layer on every blade. As a result, your skin remains calm and there is no irritation. By far, it is one of the best shavers for women.
This amazing Bombay Shaving Company razor will cost you INR 259.
4. Let’s Shave
If you want to have the ultimate shave with no skin irritation and perfectly smooth skin, this is your option. Therefore, it is the best shaver for women and a great razor for girls. The Let’s Shave women hair removal razor aids to remove your hair painlessly. Its unique tiny brush fingers massage your skin as you shave. In addition, it has extracts of lavender, chamomile, and Aloe Vera. As a result, you get smooth skin. This band of Aloe Vera helps to moisturize your skin. Further, it also hydrates your skin and provides a long-lasting fragrance. It also has the perfect grip for your comfort while shaving. Also, it has a travel cap. As a result, it remains as it is and is handy. Therefore, beyond doubt, it is one of the best razors for girls and women.
Let’s Shave Razor will cost you INR 349.
The all-new Schick Hydro Silk 5 razor is one of the best shavers for women. It glides easily on the skin and also is ideal for removing your armpit hair. In addition, it is very easy to use and very comfortable to use. Moreover, it gives long-lasting smooth skin after the shave. Like many other razors, it comes along with a suction cup for holding it. The key feature of this razor is it has a 5-blade razor and is also refillable. It glides so smoothly over the skin that it doesn’t need to lift also. As a result, you can finish shaving quickly without getting hurt. It leaves bump-free skin and also locks the moisture of your skin. To sum it up, it is among the best shaving razors for womens.
The Schick razor will cost you INR 1216.
You can buy all these premium razors at Amazon.
FAQs Regarding Best Shaving Razors for Women
If you shave daily, change the cartridge every 1-2 weeks. Further, if you shave every other day, change the blade every 2-3 weeks. Finally, if you shave once a week, change the blade every 4-6 weeks. It is very important to change the blade of your razor for a smooth and soft skin.
According to our research, we conclude that the best shaver for women is Gillette Venus. Then, we have Kai hair removal razors for ladies. Further, comes Bombay Shaving Company, then Let’s Shave. In the end, is the Schick shaving razors for womens. These are the top shaver for women.
For legs, you should start from your ankles to the top. In addition, for hands shave in all directions of your growth. For underarms, shave in all directions, and finally, for the bikini line shave in the direction of your hair growth.
Kai razors are the least expensive razors for girls. They are very budget-friendly and also help to get rid of your hair with the least mess and no pain. Therefore, it is among the best shaver for women.
Editor’s Note | Best Razors for Women
To sum it up, shaving can be a little painful in the initial phase. In addition, I am sure you might’ve experienced over time that it becomes easier. Moreover, it is very important to use a good quality razor. As a result, achieving silky soft skin won’t remain a dream anymore. Shaving your skin with old and blunt razors can be a bummer! As a result, your skin might become dry and also, you’ll notice bumps and cuts. In addition, bad razors can also cause certain skin infections and allergies. Moreover, your skin might look the same if you end up using the wrong razor. Using a sharp and high-quality razor for girls will help them get a smooth shave.
Today, the market provides a wide variety of shavers for women. They come on the basis of your needs. In addition, the razors also come for specific areas like your legs, face, and bikini line. All these razors are the best hair-removing razors for ladies in the market. They will leave smooth and soft skin after your shave without irritating your skin. They are made using superior quality materials. In addition, they are absolutely worth the price you pay. Hopefully, we have helped you with this choice of razors for you. Good luck with your purchase!
Also, here we will throw some light on how to do skincare and protect your face.