Are you tired of trying home remedies to get rid of dandruff? If yes, then we are your best guides to help you out. Dandruff is one of the common hair problems that every other individual comes across. Therefore, your regular shampoo won’t work. Using specially formulated shampoo for flaky and itchy scalp will benefit you as follows.
- It will clear your scalp.
- Application of anti-dandruff shampoo will maintain the PH level of your scalp.
- It will maintain the oil production.
- Help eradicate dandruff and flakes from your hair.
- Leave your hair healthy and shiny.
List of Best Shampoo for Dandruff
1. Head & Shoulders- Neem Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Head & Shoulders is known to be the best anti-dandruff shampoo. They have a wide variety and range of hair cleansers. These products are specially formulated according to different hair types. Hence, they provide 2 in 1 solution to achieve dandruff free hairs.
- You will get 100% dandruff free hair.
- This shampoo comes with an extract of neem. It is known to be the best ingredient for dandruff or any microbial infection on your scalp.
- It prevents dandruff in 2 weeks.
- It is formulated in such a way to suit all hair types.
- This cleanser will also give a moisturizing effect to hair scalp to maintain oil secretion.
Price: 180 ml for INR 195
2. Park Avenue Beer Shampoo
Park Avenue is India’s first shampoo which is formulated by the use of real beer.
- It is power-packed with barley and hops to give you 5 times more conditioned and nourished hair.
- Beer shampoo will prevent both dandruff and hair fall for healthy and bouncy hairs.
- Regular use of this shampoo will strengthen hair follicles.
- It will prevent dandruff from coming back after one wash.
- It is suitable for all hair types.
Price: 350 ml for INR 250
3. Himalaya Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Himalaya is the leading global brand. It has the best range of herbal and personal care products. This organization has more than 500 products in almost 100 countries.
- This shampoo prevents dandruff and provides nourishment to the hair scalp.
- It comes with the goodness of aloe Vera, which calms your scalp and provides moisture to eliminate itching and visible flakes.
- The shampoo contains tea tree oil. It is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Effective for all hair types.
200 ml for INR 140
4. WOW Green Tea & Tea Tree Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
WOW has laid a foundation to promote sustainable and reasonable beauty wellness. They offer a wide range of skin, hair and body products with no artificial and harmful chemicals.
- It is purifying and clarifying shampoo to cleanse your scalp.
- Application of this shampoo will gently remove visible flakes.
- It helps to maintain oil production to get rid of the greasy scalp.
- This cleanser will deliver the goodness of green tea rich in polyphenols that will fight dandruff and prevent hair fall.
- Tea tree oil will purify your scalp and roots to improve blood circulation and to avoid dandruff from coming back.
- It is stacked with sweet almond oil, a good source of vitamin E, to revitalize the cells for good results.
- Best results when used with conditioner.
300 ml for INR 399
5. Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo
Neutrogena is an American company. This company’s parent company is Johnson & Johnson. It is famous for skin, hair and cosmetics products all over the world.
- This shampoo will effectively control resistant scalp conditions like dandruff, flaky and greasy scalp.
- It contains active ingredients like coal that help to get rid of dandruff after one use.
- Its rich Amber formula gently rinses out all the toxins to give healthy and shiny hair.
- The shampoo is ideal for all hair types because of its mild and gentle clinical properties.
Price: 177 ml for INR 705
6. Khadi Natural Neem & Aloe Vera Herbal Hair Cleanser
Khadi natural is an Indian company. These products are a blend of Ayurveda and deliver natural handmade products to you.
- This cleanser is not chemical-based shampoo; it is SLS free and parabens free.
- The shampoo will benefit those with heavy and severe dandruff.
- Removes dead skin cells for regeneration of new cells for a healthy scalp.
- It prevents dandruff from coming back.
- It is recommended for all hair types with no side effects.
Price: 210 ml for INR 250
7. Re’equil Dandruff Control Shampoo
Re’equil promotes healthy skin and hair solutions. They offer mild and gentle products which are dermatologically tested. Products are free from harmful chemicals like SLS and parabens.
- This shampoo gently cleans dandruff without drying.
- It will also benefit greasy hairs with severe dandruff and microbial infection.
- The shampoo will act as a regulator for oil production.
- It has anti-fungal properties to eradicate visible flakes.
Price: 250 ml for INR 450
To cure your white nasty flaky scalp, and wanted to say goodbye to dandruff. Then choose any shampoos from the list mentioned above because life isn’t perfect, but your hair can be.
FAQ’s Regarding Anti Dandruff Shampoo for Men
Head & shoulder has a wide range of anti-dandruff shampoo to tackle particular problems. It comes with lemon, menthol, neem and other ingredients also. Check their website from above the ink to find what will suit you best.
Yes, dandruff leads to hair loss and acne as well. So it is important to treat as fast as possible. Neutrogena anti-dandruff is best to treat dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
Suppose you are not comfortable with using chemical-based shampoos. In that case, you may check out natural herbal cleansers or the company’s which did not promote SLS and paraben products like WOW, khadi natural and Neutrogena.
If you are using it for the first time, maybe you feel your hair be dry. This is so because natural shampoos break the chemical deposition present on your scalp. But you may check out the mild and gentle shampoo, which have a non-drying formulation.
Neutrogena T/gel has a unique non-drying formulation. It will eliminate dandruff and provide nourishment.
Yes, because it is not to serve that purpose.
Lemon should not be used directly on your scalp. It is better to mix it with other ingredients. Therefore, you may go for shampoo having lemon in it.
Always do a patch test before applying to become sure. Always try to use natural or less chemical-based products: hair cleansers with mild effects and gentle cleaning.