Due to the ongoing pandemic of Covid-19, the only solution to prevent Coronavirus from spreading is to keep our hands clean and free from germs. It is imperative to protect ourselves. The ideal approach to do this is to keep our hands clean and by using hand sanitizers. Hand sanitizer is likewise called a hand disinfectant. They are exceptionally fundamental in the present time when Covid-19 is at its peak. Without any delay, let’s start with our list of the best hand sanitizer in India.
List of Best Sanitizers in India
1. Dettol Instant Hand Sanitizer
Dettol is protecting our health for over 80 years. It is the first brand used to clean and disinfect skin at home or small clinics, as it is the most trusted doctors brand. This company constantly provides us with commendable quality products, and Dettol hand sanitizer is the best. Use anytime and anywhere and keep your hands germ free.
- This hand sanitizer is a gel-based rinse-free and non-sticky formula.
- The mild fragrance doesn’t aggravate the skin irritation, and it’s not malodorous.
- It also contains lotion that doesn’t leave your hands dry.
- Having Dettol alcohol-based sanitizer will help you guard your hands and kill 99.9 per cent of germs.
- The bottle has a siphon for easy and convenient use.
50 ml- INR 25
2. Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer
Lifebuoy is the rank 1 in the world for hygiene soap brands. Lifebuoy delivers the best hand sanitizer amongst other sanitizers in India and other products.
- It has over 60% alcohol which is generally fundamental to fend off germs.
- It is anti-bacterial and kills 99.9% of germs.
- Has glycerin that leaves your skin feel moisturized and soft.
- Speedy drying formula that doesn’t leave your hands wet for a long time.
- It is amazing to be hefted around since it comes in exquisite packaging and bottle.
150ml- INR 64
3. Dabur Hand Sanitizer
Dabur is amongst the best sanitizers in India. It has some properties of Ayurveda. Get this sanitizer and keep your germ guard with yourself, friends and family to keep your hands aseptic.
- This sanitizer contains 60 per cent alcohol, effectively eliminating 99.9 per cent of germs and keeping you protected from all infections and colds and influenza.
- Not just this, the ayurvedic equation does not cause any skin sensitivities.
- Comes in three flavours-regular, lemon, and strawberry.
4. Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer
Himalaya is a leading global brand that offers quality products for health and personal care. The brand also provides good quality hand sanitizers.
- It kills 99.9 per cent of germs and is effective for your total hand hygiene.
- This sanitizer has a unique blend of Ayurveda and modern science.
- It contains coriander which is known to possess krimihara (antimicrobial property).
- There is ushira documented in the literature for anti-bacterial properties and is helpful for skin irritation and wounds.
- Nutgrass has antifungal properties that help in preventing bacterial and fungal infections.
- Neem and shati, to keep your hands free from disease-causing pathogens.
- So it is formulated with the goodness of time tested herbs.
- It comes in different flavours like lemon, orange and litchi.
100ml- INR 45
5. Biotique Bio Lemon Instant Hand Sanitizer
Stay protected with Biotique Hand Sanitizers, which give wash free solutions. Biotique items have personified in Indian traditional medicine and progressed by swiss biotechnology. It is simply the ideal sanitizer to shield and you and your loved ones from lethal diseases.
- It is an ayurvedic sanitizer for eliminating 99.9% of germs.
- Has herbs and ingredients that don’t aggravate the skin or rashes and moisturizes your skin.
- It has 60% alcohol that is effective in killing germs and infections.
- Organic and tested.
- Lemon, turmeric and ushira, will keep your hands germ free.
- It goes through different process tests and is safe for use.
500ml- INR 250
6. Savlon Hexa Hand Sanitizer Liquid
Savlon has kept protected Indians against germs for over 50 years. It is the most effective brand for germ protection and gentle action on the skin.
- This is the most advanced sanitizer for quick and persistent action.
- It helps to kill 99.9 per cent of germs and guard against both enveloped and non-enveloped viruses.
- Clinically tested and doctors trusted.
500ml- INR 240
7. Godrej protekt Hand Sanitizer
This company is known for its wide variety and range of products. They enjoy the patronage of 1.1 billion consumers globally across consumer goods and appliances and other goods businesses.
Godrej protekt comes to protect our loved ones with gentle care and hygiene.
- It contains 60 per cent alcohol, effective in killing 99.9 per cent of germs.
- After applying, your hands will feel clean, fresh and soft.
- Lab-tested and clinically proven.
8. Amazon Brand- Solimo Hand Sanitizer Gel
Amazon also introduced their hand sanitizer in this pandemic of Covid-19.
- This sanitizer is free from harmful chemicals.
- It contains aloe vera, lemon extract and vitamin E to protect your skin from drying.
- Non-sticky gel formula.
- 80 per cent alcohol for 99.9 per cent protection against germs.
500ml- INR 199
9. Medikar Hand Sanitizer
Mediker was launched in 1968, and they are trusted and became a household name.
- It contains 70 per cent alcohol content
- Effective in killing 99.9 per cent of germs.
- Dermatologically tested and safe for use.
500ml- INR 250
Ciphands is the hygiene solution for your hands by Cipla. They believe that clean hands lead to a healthy life. So they have a range of disinfectants to protect us from germs.
- Ciphands sanitizer is an antiseptic sanitizing gel.
- It contains a 72.3 per cent concentration of alcohol.
- It is formulated with none drying formula for moisturizing effects.
- They also provide Ciphands professional CHG hand rub for medical practitioners and doctors.
- It contains 2.5 chlorhexidine gluconate solution and 70 per cent ethanol for the effective cleansing action.
500ml (pack of 2)- INR 449
Advantages of using hand sanitizer
Washing your hands or keeping your hands clean is one of the approaches to forestall the spread of the Coronavirus.
- A sanitizer disposes of 99.9% of germs that cause illness and infections.
- Pocket-friendly sanitizer works best for all. It aids to get rid of the germs from your hands.
- Coronavirus spreads because of the touch and transmission through the air, and it is crucial to use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
FAQs Regarding Hand Sanitizers in India
To make hand sanitizer at home. Just take 2 parts of isopropyl alcohol or ethanol. Then add market-based aloe vera gel as a moisturizing agent and thicker. Lastly, add few drops of essential oil. Shake well and hand sanitizer is ready to use.
Amazon Brand- Solimo Hand Sanitizer Gel (80 percent) and Savlon Hand Sanitizers (72 percent) have more alcohol content.
Hand sanitizers that are not alcohol-based are made of witch hazel, glycerine or any essential oil, herbs like shati, neem, lemon, ushira etc., of your choice. Mix it well, and you are good to go.
Himalaya and Boutique are the best sanitizers that are organically made and safe for use.
Hand sanitizer becomes cloudy when exposed to air.
Savlon and Dettol are the brands that are doctors trusted and recommended by them.
According to WHO guidelines, at least 60 to 70 percent of alcohol should be there.
No, hand santizers and disinfectant sprays are made of different components and chemicals. The disinfectant spray consists of many harsh chemicals and may end up with skin irritation and rashes.