Do you often get jealous of people flaunting their long luscious hair in photos and are you eager to do anything to make your locks look like that? Well, the best hair oil for hair growth and thickness in India may be the best option if you want healthy hair. It may seem a bizarre and old-school idea to do so, but if you wish your scalp to be healthy, a suitable oil massage is all it takes.
You have adapted oil to your skincare routine but how about you try to put it in your hair schedule? Oils like Jojoba, Argan, Almond, Coconut are perfect for a healthy scalp. Other essential oils that help you get luscious locks are lemongrass and lavender and if you stress about which company’s oil to use or what is best for your mane? Don’t worry, we have you sorted and we have listed the five best oil for hair growth in this article that surely will make your hair picture perfect.
Some advantages of oil massage for your scalp?
As hair are an essential part of a woman’s self-confidence, modern treatments usually try to make it look good but even before you know, these chemical treatments may leave your hair way too far damaged ever to look luscious. A simple way of maintaining the health of your hair and making it look good is by using the best oil for hair growth and thickness.
So let’s look at the benefits of using oil for hair growth-
Oiling keeps the dryness away
While using modern hair treatment methods isn’t a bad idea to get hair free of dryness and thickness but an important setback is no one can tell what harm the chemicals can do. Oiling your hair keeps your hair nourished for longer and it also acts as a coolant and prevents your hair from harsh heating conditions. If you face extreme dry hair conditions then one way to get rid of that is by applying hair oil and covering it with a towel soaked in warm water.
Prevents damage from pollution
With the pollution levels rising regularly, we prepare everything to wash our skin with like different types of soaps, but what about the hair that goes through so many stresses regularly. Best oil for hair growth helps our hair fight pollution because it is not feasible for us to wash our hair at regular intervals. Oiling your hair forms a protective layer of your hair and it protects them against various stresses like dust, dirt, pollution, and even ultraviolet rays.
Helps regrowth and prevents hair fall
Oiling your hair helps your scalp in blood circulation, which promotes hair regrowth. Best hair oil for hair growth and thickness helps to stop hair fall by strengthening the roots of your hair. There are benefits that these are natural oils, and there are no side effects.
Prevents premature graying of hair
Oil seeps into depths that is way more than what shampoo and conditioner can do. It protects your hair against different types of stresses, thus protecting your hair from early graying. Oil also makes your hair strong, beautiful, and healthy.
Types of essential oils for your hair
You can apply many types of hair oils to treat the hair and to make your hair stronger and healthier. Let’s look at these different oils and their benefits.
This best hair oil in India comes in various variations, such as extra virgin, refined, and unrefined. This oil is one of the best oils for hair growth and thickness.
- It helps in-keeping the scalp healthy.
- Replenish the growth of hair and adds shine to dull hair.
- Use coconut oil before dying your hair to prevent hair damage.
- Coconut oil helps in protection against sun because it seeps deep in cells.
Jojoba oil is taken out from the Jojoba plant; the process of extracting is a natural one and has similar characteristics as serum. This lubricant quickly penetrates the hair shaft and follicles.
- It is suitable for damaged, dry, and dull hair.
- This oil also provides treatment for dry scalp issues and dandruff.
- Jojoba oil helps in delaying signs of premature graying and promotes hair thickness and growth.
This oil comes from an Argan tree and it is filled with antioxidants, fatty acids, and Vitamin E.
- It makes your hair smooth and shiny.
- This oil is ideal for frizzy, dry, brittle, and coarse hair.
- Argan oil prevents your hair by improving the elasticity of your hair because it makes your hair less prone to damage.
It is another one of the essential oils that is derived from herbs. It belongs to the Poaceae family.
- Lemongrass oil has vitamins and minerals that are great for the growth of hair.
- It is also necessary to strengthen the follicles and prevention of hair loss.
- This oil is effective for people struggling with dandruff problems because it reduces dandruff in one week.
Sweet Almond oil
It is extracted from kernels of the almond that you can find inside almonds.
- Almond oil is filled with Protein, Vitamin E, fatty acids, and other antioxidants.
- This hair oil helps stop hair breakage as it aids hair growth.
- This oil helps your hair to get stronger because it contains vitamin B7 or Biotin.
- It also helps in protection against sun because it contains natural SPF 5.
Olive oil is extracted by pressing olive; it has moisturizing properties that help exfoliating and removing dandruff from the hair.
- This oil replaces the need to moisturize using conditioners and other gels.
- It is also known to be rich in antioxidants.
- Olive oil makes your hair follicles stronger because it improves the blood circulation of your scalp.
List of Best Oil for Hair Thickness
Good hair oil is the one that promotes faster growth of hair, stimulates hair growth, prevents hair fall, nourishes hair follicles, and does hair conditioning. We have listed the five best oils for hair growth below that are available in India and can do wonders for your hair.
1. Biotique Bio Bhringraj Therapeutic Oil For Falling hair
Try a product that is the result of modern science and age-old Ayurveda. This combination makes your hair luscious and intense, just the way you have always wanted. This best oil for hair growth is made with a blend of essential herbs like pure bhringraj, tesu, amla, mulethi, coconut oil, and goat milk. The elements in this oil help you treat Alopecia and other scalp problems to give you a healthy mane that supports luscious hairs.
Benefits of using this oil
- This oil has calming effects.
- It helps in hair shine, hair growth, and hair repair.
- Has strengthening and lengthening properties.
- This oil repairs split ends and stop hair fall.
- Boutique Bio oil is known to reduce stress because it contains Bhringraj as an ingredient.
2. Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil
This best hair oil in India is beneficial medicinal oil that is recommended if you have dandruff and hair fall. The oil has unique ingredients that make it a helpful oil like aloe vera, which helps your scalp to remove the dead cells. This best hair oil in India prevents itching on the scalp and rejuvenates the scalp; it helps prevent breakage due to inflammation and anti-protozoal elements.
Benefits of using this oil
- It is the highest source of Vitamin C and antioxidants for our scalp.
- Prevents early graying or maturing of hair.
- It enhances hair color and growth.
- It comes with self-massage tips that help the oil seep into the depths of hair.
- Indulekha hair oil combats skin diseases because it has SvethakutajaIt as an ingredient.
3. Khadi Natural Henna & Rosemary Herbal Hair Oil
Khadi Natural Henna & Rosemary Herbal Hair oil comprises unique and special ingredients that promise to give you long, healthy and beautiful hair. It contains rosemary and henna that help you cure inflammation and soothes your scalp and another added advantage is that it is said to promote hair growth even in bald people. This oil makes your hair soft, shiny, and smooth.
Benefits of using this oil
- It is a non sticky and non-greasy hair oil and prevents breakage and cures split ends.
- Add effects of a good conditioner and this oil shows quick results.
- This oil has color restoration and anti-inflammation properties because it contains anti-oxidants.
- It helps in reduction in baldness because it reduces hair fall.
4. Luxura Sciences Onion Hair Oil
This best hair oil for hair growth and thickness contains a mixture of 14 different oils. It is a 100% natural oil, with natural ingredients and no artificial fragrances or blending of chemicals. This oil comes exotic botanicals, vitamins, and other essential oils. Onion oil benefits scalp, deep conditioning and is popular as a hair mask. You can buy this amazing oil on Amazon
Benefits of using this oil
- Luxury Science hair oil has no artificial ingredients.
- This oil treats hair fall and dandruff.
- This oil support healthy growth of hair because it contains essential proteins, minerals, vitamins and anti-oxidants.
- Luxury Science oil is suitable for all hair types and even textures.
- It nourishes your hair follicles because this oil has active sulfur.
5. Kesh King Scalp And Hair Medicine Ayurvedic Oil
This best hair oil in India made from infusion of sesame oil and 21 handpicked herbs. Kesh King made explicitly using Ayurvedic techniques like Panchkarma, Siddha medicine, and Charkha Samhita and cooked using tel Pak vidhi using herbs like Bringharaj, Amalaki, Tulsi, and Haritaki. International Hair Institute clinically proves this best hair oil for growth to prevent hair fall and aid growth. It also has antiseptic properties and acts as one solution for every problem.
Benefits of using this oil
- Kesh King is an affordable oil that treats your hair.
- This oil has properties that are said to relieve your stress and improve blood circulation.
- It is a non-greasy oil that makes your hair healthier and prevents graying of hair.
- It also possesses soothing properties that prevents scalp infection.
- Kesh king has nutrients because of which you can get a good night sleep.
FAQs Regarding Oil for Hair Growth
If you follow a few steps, you can make your hair grow faster than usual. If you take a healthy diet, keep your protein intake in check or you can try caffeine-induced products and indulge in deep scalp massage at least two times a week.
Some oils essential for hair growth and promote its thickness are Coconut oil, Olive oil, Argan oil, Almond oil, rosemary oil, tea tree oil, and castor oil.
It has been seen that rice water is used as a beneficial hair treatment and according to many historical examples and proofs, it is suggested that rice water may improve the strength, texture, and growth of hair.
No, it is strictly suggested that you avoid using the oil every day as oiling makes the scalp relaxed for some time, this may lead to a more sensitive scalp, and the consequence of this is hair fall. Oiling your hair is beneficial for people who have thick hair and a dry scalp.
Oil strengthens the hair mane, especially if you have curly and dry hair and it helps you most if the oil is left in your hair overnight.
Editor’s Note | Best Oil for Hair Growth
We have told you about the five best hair oil for hair growth, but you must massage your scalp once a week for better results because it is necessary to maintain a proper schedule if you want to make your hair stronger and thicker. Other hair oils can benefit your hair, but we have listed out the best from the list. Oil massage may seem an old-school idea, but it helps your hair to grow in a better way. Most importantly, your diet is the main reason behind a healthy scalp, so make sure you have a healthy diet.
If you want to understand how to prevent thinning of hair, you can read more about it and know about home remedies that cure hair thinning.