The eyes are the most prominent feature of our bodies. The skin around the eyes is fragile and tends to show ‘getting old’ signs first. So naturally, you would want to keep the area around your eyes looking nourished and radiant.
With the fast lifestyle, dark circles under the eyes have become real problems. As a result, some skincare products are non-negotiable across the board. But eye cream usually falls in murky territory. Some experts suggest that a regular moisturiser works well, but others vehemently affirm that a good cream explicitly meant for the delicate under-eye area can brighten your face.
If the cosmetic market is observed closely, we can see that several under-eye creams are available across the globe. Are you still thinking about buying the best under eye cream in India?
Are you getting confused if you even need one or not? Trust us; we got you covered. Without wasting much of the precious time, let us dig deep into this list of the best under eye creams.
List of Best Dark Circle Removal Creams
1. The Moms Co. Natural Vita Rich Under Eye Cream
When it comes to formulation, this brand is worth mentioning. When the eye cream was introduced into the market for the first time, it became instantly popular. The cream is formulated to reduce fine lines and wrinkles caused due to stress and lack of moisturisation.
- It is formulated with active ingredients like omega-3 rich Chia Seed Oil, Coffee Oil, Vitamin B3, Coffee oil, Hyaluronic acid, Almond oil and Chamomile to lock moisture.
- It contains coffee oil and vitamins B3 and E to help fight dark circles and wrinkles and green tea, with shea butter and avocado oil, condition the skin and provide soothing effects.
- The USP of the cream is the bottle comes with a roller massager to massage the under-eye area.
- It has no synthetic fragrance, and the skin feels hydrated, rejuvenated and relaxed after application.
- It has a thick creamy texture suitable for dry and normal skin types and Works decently for fine lines.
2. Bella Vita Organic Eyelift Under Eye Gel Creme
This under-eye gel-cream repairs under-eye skin and soothes tired eyes, and provides the intensive treatment. It can lighten dark circles and hydrates your under-eye skin. It does irritate the delicate under-eye skin.
- It is enriched with vitamin E and cucumber to plump the under-eye area, reduce puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles, eye bags, and fine lines, and provide clean and clear under-eye skin.
- The formula’s almond oil and jojoba oil have healing and moisturising properties to restore the skin and diminish fine lines.
- This cream feels light on the eyes and has potent natural plant extracts.
- This cream includes Vitamins (C, E), Retinol Antioxidants, and phytonutrients and maintains the skin’s youthfulness.
- The cream heightens collagen, regenerates skin elasticity, and is suitable for any type of skin and unisex in use.
3. Biotique Advanced Ayurveda Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel
The under-eye gel is a treasure box of magical ingredients that fights against anti-ageing problems like wrinkles and dark circles. It is a lightweight, non-oily and unisex product that comes in travel–friendly packaging at a pocket-friendly price. It is also free from SLS and paraben.
- It is formulated with the goodness of punarnava roots, badam oil, baheda fruit pulp, and jaiphal oil. It helps control swelling and maintains overall eye health.
- The healing and moisturising properties of these ingredients diminish fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- It also contains chinai ghas plant Madhu and kheera, rich in water content and effectively moisturises the areas around the eye.
- It contains cucumber juice, a hydrating agent that helps restore skin elasticity and seaweed extracts that control stress and tension and reduce puffiness and dark circles.
- Another active ingredient, almond oil, has antioxidant properties and contains retinol and Vitamins E & K for the smooth and delicate skin under your eyes.
4. Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream
Mamaearth had always been a fantastic brand. The ingredients they put are worth every penny. The brand is efficient and does as claimed. It is non-greasy and dermatologically tested, gives a cooling and soothing sensation, and is suitable for all skin types.
- This nourishing and soothing cream is perfect for reducing dark circles.
- It is infused with daisy flower antioxidant-rich cucumber extract to neutralise free radical damage, build collagen, and gently exfoliate the skin around the eyes.
- The goodness of these extracts gently exfoliates the skin around the eyes, and it is paraben, silicone, artificial colour and preservatives free.
- Peptides and hawkweed extract in the formula regenerate skin cells and reduces dark spots around your eyes.
- It is enriched with the extracts of Hawk Week, Peptides, Cucumber, which is safe for the human body and the ecosystem.
5. Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream
Himalaya Herbal Under Eye Cream prevents wrinkle formation around the eyes. It decreases dark circles in just four weeks and is helpful for people who use contact lenses. In addition, it removes fine lines and wrinkles. Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream is a herbal product and does not contain synthetic cosmetics and is dermatologically tested.
- It is formulated with a blend of herbal ingredients that hydrate and moisturise the under-eye skin.
- Suitable for all types of skin, which protects the sensitive area around the eyes from radical damage.
- It contains cipadessa baccifera and bergenia ligulata that helps in healing and moisturising and vitamin E-rich wheatgerm oil with intense nourishing and anti-ageing properties.
- The neem leaves help moisturise your skin, and the Indian strawberry, which helps to lighten the skin.
- The wheat germ oil nourishes the delicate skin and helps to detoxify the skin, and is unisexual, which acts as a sunscreen to protect the eyes from harmful rays under the sun.
6. Khadi Natural Under Eye Gel
It is manufactured with high-quality natural ingredients only. This under eye gel is a purely natural, handmade ayurvedic product. It can be used daily to refresh the eye area and plump it up with moisturisation. A commendable thing about this product is that the women entirely make it of rural areas, and Khadi Gram Udyog works to uplift them.
- The under-eye gel is perfect for removing fine lines to rejuvenate weary eyes, and for a woman in their 40’s, this can work like magic on ageing skin by boosting collagen.
- The eye-rejuvenating gel helps in reducing the appearance of fine lines and eye bags under the eyes.
- The goodness of almond oil, rich in vitamins and folic acid, stimulates cell growth repairs the flat area around the eyes.
- Regular use will give visibly more minor puffiness and improved skin texture; it is one of the famous brands in India for paraben and sulphate free brands with affordable products.
- It is enriched with Sandal Oil, Jaiphal Oil, Aloe vera gel, Papaya extracts, Licorice extracts with bioactive ingredients, nourishing formula, and a non-sticky texture with a pleasant aroma.
7. Oriental Botanics Aloe Vera, Green Tea & Cucumber Eye Radiance Under Eye Gel Roll-On
It is a fast-absorbing gel that reduces dark spots caused due to environmental damages. In addition, the cooling metal ball of the eye roller reduces fluid build-up when massaged around the eyes.
- It is enriched with caffeine and vitamin B3 to reduce skin inflammation and brighten the under-eye contour.
- It contains aloe vera, green tea, and cucumber for deep hydration and boosting cell growth.
- It reduces puffiness and provides moisturisation and even the skin tone effectively.
- It has a non-greasy formula that nourishes and revitalises the under-eye skin.
- It smoothens the skin around the eyes, relieves sleepy eyes, reduces dark circles and fine lines, and is free from paraben, sulphate, and hypoallergic.
8. Lotus Herbals Nutraeye Rejuvenating & Correcting Eye Gel
It is a lightweight formula that spreads evenly around the eyes. Those tired eyes make you appear dull like you haven’t slept for ages; this cream is the best remedy. Indeed, the product with consistent use makes skin look younger and smoother.
- It is enriched with wheat proteins which have conditioning and masking properties to hide dark circles.
- It contains the skin-repairing agent, peptide, to stimulate collagen production for a wrinkle-free look.
- It’s a light correcting gel that helps diminish the lines and crow’s feet and the under dark eye circles.
- Its formula is light and spreads nicely on the layers of the skin, and can be used two times a day.
- It is artificial colour, mineral oil, sulphate and paraben-free.
9. mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Under Eye Cream
The under-eye cream from McCaffeine reduces dark circles and depuff the under eyes. It is used during the day and before going to bed. The incredible thing about this cream is that it can be applied at any time to make the eyes moisturised. It is a unisex cream.
- Enriched with arabica coffee rich in antioxidants, it helps tone your skin and fade dark circles and aids in cancer prevention agents that battle free radicals and keep fine lines and wrinkles under control.
- The white-water lily and sweet almond oil keep the skin hydrated and protect the skin from harmful sun rays, and the Espresso additionally calms dark circles.
- Caffeine reduces puffiness and calms skin, and water Lily, Vitamin E and Almond Oil eases out fine lines & wrinkles and hydrates the skin.
- Without any toxic chemicals and aroma, this cream is suitable for both men and women and has a natural aroma and does not contain any added fragrance.
- This is very good for under-eye hydration and is free from SLS, paraben and mineral, and FDA approved and clinically tested.
10. Urban Botanics Nature Care Under Eye Gel
This is a lightweight formula specially designed to depuff the eye area.
- Ingredients like hyaluronic acid restore the skin’s vitality, while niacinamide, tomato extract, and quinoa keep your tired eyes hydrated.
- It contains arnica Montana flowers and grapefruit, which makes the under-eye skin firm and reduces fine lines.
- This formula has no harsh chemicals that cause allergic reactions.
- The cream contains niacinamide which suits sensitive skin.
- It is paraben-free and lightweight.
One can now select any of these under eye creams, depending on the preferences. Say goodbye to dark circles, wrinkles and puffiness with the above creams. Remember that under eye cream would work only if a person sleeps properly, drinks lots of water, and does not unnecessarily strain the eyes. Try to live a healthy life; only then these under eye creams would start showing their magic.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Under Eye Creams in India
For best results, you should apply the eye cream in the morning and night before bedtime. The under-eye cream is the final step to a regular skincare routine.
Under-eye creams have a thick texture that hydrates the skin more. It moisturises, hydrates and nourishes the skin. While the under eye serum is thin and replenishes the moisture to the skin.
Using too much amount of under-eye cream is a common mistake. A dime-size amount of cream is enough for the skin around your eyes. Also, do not rub or put the under eye cream too close to the eyes as it is harmful.
Eye creams are specially designed for the delicate area around the eyes. The skin under the eye is delicate; it needs more oil than regular face cream. In addition, the skin around the eyes is drier and needs protection.
Our skin produces collagen protein which is responsible for elasticity. The production of collagen slows with age. We break down more collagen at 25 than we make, and the fine lines and wrinkles start appearing. One should consume Biotin to boost skin elasticity.
Choice of the under eye cream depends upon skin type. Our article recommends Moms Co. Natural Vita Rich Under Eye Cream to reduce dark circles, puffiness visibly, and wrinkles around under-eye skin.
There are many benefits of a proper under eye cream as it can cure many problems such as puffiness of eyes, dark circles, fine lines, eye bags, and wrinkles.
To use under eye cream, dab a pea-sized amount of cream on the under-eye skin and slow massage in a circular motion for a minute. Leave it on the skin overnight. Follow this routine every day to notice a visible change on the skin.