Pursuing your favourite career sometimes needs immense talent and marks which may not be possible for everyone. Career options in the arts faculty have bloomed in the last 5 – 7 years. One of the oldest streams is Fashion Designing which is now giving out branches in the form of co-streams. While newer career options seem promising, even the old ones are constantly updated and sort of revised to make it a good fit for current openings in the Industry.
So, here’s the list…
List of Best Fashion Designing Courses in Mumbai
|1. ITM Institute of Design and Media||Complete Course - 15,00,000||a. +91 7700967726
b. +91 9967969265
|2. Pearl Academy||Complete Course - 1,61,660||a. 022 40585400
b. 1800 1033005
|3. INIFD Bandra||Complete Course - 1,50,000||a. +91 9004354552
|4. ISFT College & Institute||Complete Course - 1,75,000||a. +91 9892032000
|5. National Institute of Fashion Technology||Complete Course - 4,10,800||a. 022 27747000
|6. JD Institute of Fashion Technology||Complete Course - 3,30,400||a. 022 26154949
|7. Pannache Academy||Complete Course - 1,19,000||a. +91 9920077660
|8. Atharva School of Fashion & Arts||Complete Course - 4,00,000||a. +91 9136087600
|9. FAD Institute of Luxury Fashion & Style||Complete Course - 3,20,000||a. 9819190904
|10. Le Mark School of Art||Complete Course - 1,70,000||a. +91 9870668899
b. +91 7400086576
1.ITM Institute of Design and Media
It is one of the renowned institutions for fashion designing. They are known for their quality education and opportunities for students to learn and add to their careers.
Guaranteed placement with the highest salary packages. They provide industry-based schedule endeavours to foster a broad scope of specific and adaptable abilities in the design plan, clothing improvement, specialised styling, history of design, style reporting, research, and archived visual research. Creating discussion, the executives and group abilities for a broader perspective.
- To fill form, visit their official website and click on ‘students fill online form’.
- The form will cost rupees 1500.
- Upload your documents and portfolio
- Appear for the interview round, and results will be declared.
- The students must have passed the 10th and 12th exams, and individuals who are appearing for the exam can also fill the form and apply for the course.
- Candidates have to clear a common intelligence test and creative aptitude test.
- Followed by a portfolio around and interview.
- The full-time program offers admittance to in-depth knowledge and information on design, combined hands-on training, to use your innovative potential.
- They provide 4 years long term full-time course.
- Opportunities to move to an international university partner after the third year.
- Industry centred educational program gives understudies a mix of structural thinking, broad plan devices and rich hands-on knowledge and understanding.
- Projects and assignments for a better learning experience and building strong fundamentals in art history and designing.
- Facilitates internships to the students in the 7th semester for practical experiences.
- Integrated professional and personal development to successfully graduated.
Phone number – 77009 67726 (Andheri campus) ; +91 9967 969 265 ( Nerul campus)
Email: – Not provided.
Website – https://www.itm.edu/lp/idmscholarship/fashiondesign.html?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Search&utm_campaign=PanIndia&keyword=%2Bfashion%20%2Bdesigning%20in%20%2Bmumbai&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpreJBhDvARIsAF1_BU3X7943kMLYsklTOKKluFCYRlxH7Cc5WH6XWlI_qtwEXm2PnDvv860aAqjIEALw_wcB
Suvidha Square, Swami Vivekananda Road, Kevni Pada, Andheri (West), Mumbai
5th Floor, Plot No. D-222/28, Near Bafana Motors, ABB and Airtel Lane, South Central Road, Shiravane MIDC, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
Pearl Academy is the number 1 fashion designing institute by The Week, Outlook, India Today and Economic Times for 5 consecutive years. Scholarships and internships are provided to the candidates. They encourage the opportunity to study in Canada & Europe for 4 weeks for exposure and knowledge.
- Visit their website and fill the online form and submit it after reading all the terms and conditions.
- For more details, click here https://admissions.pearlacademy.com/
- Candidates should have cleared their 10+2 exams from a recognised board.
- The program is curated to permit individuals to learn clothing, materials, textiles, and jewellery.
- The program intends to provide the understudies with an inside and out comprehension of the designer’s job in the present fashion industry.
- Candidates gain active experience on how the fashion world is evolving and matching trends.
- The long term 4 years course and the Fashion Design Apparel course incorporates different segments and divisions across different genders and age groups.
- This course empowers you to become skilled in trendy outfits, with a worldwide and contemporary vision for improving occasional and seasonal collections.
- The 360-degree approach for a comprehensive learning-based model opens up the opportunity to help students experience the practical approach towards this profession.
SM Center, Opposite Marol Metro Station, Andheri – Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
This institution believes that “Schooling is a passion, not a business”. It is the most innovative institute in fashion designing. The organisation’s vision is to give stages a practical approach to make students’ lives memorable and fun with the extra curriculum activities in galore fashion. Each batch is around 20 to 25 to give attention to every student and enhances one’s capability to stand out enough to be noticed. Surprisingly, it is located in Bandra, a posh locality of Mumbai. It is also known as the ‘queen of suburbs’. If you want to flourish your career in the fashion of Mumbai, then do check the details below.
- Fill up the enquiry form given on their website.
- Fill the form and submit the required documents.
- Career counselling along with aptitude assessment to guide on particular courses.
- Personal one on one interview for the selection process.
- Not mentioned on the website.
- INIFD Bandra, Mumbai, offers an assortment of fashion designing programs going from one to three years.
- Every course is planned by taking both International and Indian styling as a top priority and staying aware of the fashion industry’s most recent patterns and trends.
- Academics have given utmost importance and significance whereby there are planned syllabi to become fashionistas.
- Small batch sizes of approx 20-25 to nurture every student.
- They start all the courses with the basic steps of drawing and outlining so that students of different fields can understand the baseline of the course.
- The budding designers are prepared for designing beautiful outfits, flawless stitches and choose correct Combinations.
- Different workshops and exhibitions are organised with various studios and stage fashion shows.
Email – email@example.com
Website – https://inifdbandra.in/
7th floor, A Wing, Mumbai Educational Trust (MET), General AK Vaidya Marg, Bandra Reclamation, Opposite Lilavati Hospital, Bandra (W), Mumbai-400050
4.ISFT College & Institute
This institution is an eidolon that emerged out of a ‘passion for fashion. It’s a fantasy of millions to be a part of the fashion industry. To accomplish the dreams of students, ISFT was set up in the year 2003. From that point forward, thousands of professional designers have qualified and arrived at the peak of their latent capacity. They give the component of feel to the aspiring candidates that keep their motivation and creativity alive in Fashion, Jewellery and Interior designing.
- Interested students can directly apply for the course in the college.
- Students must have passed 10+2 exams from the recognised education board.
- They provide fashion designing, ornaments designing and planning, makeup and photography all under one umbrella.
- To get ready understudies for REAL LIFE experience through Annual Fashion Show and Exhibition.
- Moreover, occasional visits, guest lectures and different Industrial Visits for broader understanding.
- Work experience and insight to all through Internships with driving brands and planners.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.isftcollege.com/index.php
Shop no. 11-16 Prasad Shopping Center,
Opp. Goregaon Station., Goregaon W.,
5.National Institute of Fashion Technology
It is set up in 1995 in the “fashion capital of India” today, NIFT Mumbai is spread more than 10 acres of area and has the best infrastructure. The organisation has exceptionally advanced resources with the latest industry trends. NIFT Mumbai offers placements and employment opportunities to students across all NIFT Centers.
- Students have to enrol themselves by filling the online application form available on their website.
- Students must have passed their 10th and 12th exams with at least 50 per cent.
- To meet the eligibility criteria, interested students have to give a general ability test and situation ability test.
- The course offers traditional craftwork by working with artisans craftsmen through the cluster program.
- Students will acquire an important understanding of the expansive range that Indian design incorporates through internships in various Indian fashion houses/ manufacturing units to enhance knowledge and overcome the challenges.
- This adaptability is evident in the last year through the graduating fashion collections, conceptualised and developed at the Design Collection showcase.
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.nift.ac.in/mumbai
Plot No. 15, Sector – 4
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410 210
6.JD Institute of Fashion Technology
JD Institute has been a path for more than 30 years for the students who want to achieve their dreams in the real world. All the courses are govt, recognised and certified. It is advanced with the unique educational program, framework, infrastructure and faculty for fruitful results.
- There is no entrance exam, and admission is based on merit.
- Fill the form and submit all the documents and portfolio.
- Pay the form fees and take the printout of the application form.
- To seek admission for UG, the candidate must have passed 10+2 exams from a recognised board.
- To pursue a PG course, students should be graduated from a recognised university.
- The first year opens the understudies into the universe of style through, History of Costume, Draping, Fundamentals designing. In this year, they acquire knowledge in Foundation Art and Fashion Illustration.
- The second year focuses on pattern making and combining. This includes express drafting, comprehension of sewing and dressing sense. Helps to build an understanding of materials and colouring, style tracing with designing project and CAD.
- The last year includes a broad investigation in Pattern Making, Garment Manufacturing, Fashion Forecast, Merchandising and Entrepreneurship advancement, which plays an important role in taking care of business and the fashion industry.
- The subjects in the course will assist you with accomplishing the specialised abilities to assess and execute a plan.
Phone number – 02226154949, 02226124949
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hemu Arcade, Opp. Vile Parle Railway Station, Vile Parle West, Mumbai – 400056 Maharashtra
Panache is an art and design institute granting quality education. It has advanced foundations and creative projects for cosmetics, Hairstyling, Fashion designing, Jewelry Designing, Accessory planning, Vastu Shastra and Image Consulting. The establishment is a platform to enhance and explore one’s capabilities and interests.
- Fill the form online on their website.
- Fill up all the required details and upload documents.
- The application fee cost you rupees 5000 to complete your registration.
- The candidate must have cleared the 10th and 12th exams from the recognised education board.
- They provide detailed information about the accessories, clothes, footwear, handbags, and jewellery design.
- Expertise knowledge of pattern designing, sketching, colour combinations and other suitable accessories.
- The Institute organises workshops, fashion shows, and other activities for greater exposure.
Phone number – +91 96197 37325 / 99200 77660
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.pannache.co.in
318 Crystal point, New link road, Next to D.N Nagar metro station,
Same bldg as star bazaar, Andheri West, Mumbai 400053.
8.Atharva School of Fashion & Arts
Atharva School of Fashion and Arts (ASFA) trusts in the complete development of students. They had the best instructing foundation with a Hi-tech sewing lab, Seminar lobby, cafeteria, exceptional Computer Lab and last however not least– a house Library.
The house apparel and accessories of Atharva is Tangerine. The contestants of the beauty pageant additionally wear the Tangerine brand. They encourage students and provide them with greater exposure to understand the trendiest wardrobe needs.
- Fill the form online available n their website.
- For any queries regarding admissions, call at
022-49259500/ 40294949/ 9136087600.
- Students who have passed 10th and 12th exams with a minimum of 50 per cent.
- They add value by providing projects and assignments for practical knowledge.
- Students are given access to cutting edge facilities, labs, tools and creating their collections.
- Exposure to the fashion industry for cultivating relationships with top brands.
Phone number – 022-49259500/ 40294949 | +91-9136087600
Email – not found
PHASE 3 GATE NO: 4, AET CAMPUS, CHARKOP NAKA MALAD (W) 400095.
9.FAD Institute of Luxury Fashion & Style
This institute provides quality education for 12 years; FAD International has been ringing in enthusiastic students who want to accomplish worldwide importance, supporting their inventiveness while assisting them with considering their unique style. They give innovation to imaginative expressions and styles by different students to achieve their goals.
- Fill the form online.
- You will receive a counselling session.
- This is followed by an interview link for the personal interview.
- If selected, you will receive a conditional offer letter for further processes.
- Then, fill the received application form.
- Pay fees and get enrolled in this flourishing institute.
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from a recognised board/university.
- In the first year, you will go through craftsmanship and texture to enable imaginative creativity.
- Understudies are likewise acquainted with worldwide styles and essential modules of fashion.
- Students are encouraged to take an approach and figure out how to take on a worldwide point of view on style.
- In second-year, innovative and specialised abilities in design and explore the more extensive social effects on style.
- In the initial term of this year, understudies go through an expert industry and field of specialisation. In the second term, they are helped to have business knowledge.
- In the third year, students pursue an expert standpoint towards their work. The last year in this way targets is fostering an imaginative expert portfolio and designing abilities.
Phone number – 0091 9819190904
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – http://www.fadacademy.com/
Landmark Building, 1st, 2nd & 3rd, Pali Mala Rd, near Golds Gym, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
10.Le Mark School of Art
Le Mark School of Art is an institution where the willingness for creativity, Patterns, thoughts of individuals unite. It is a platform that develops greatness in Fashion, Textile, Jewelry, Interior Design and Photography. Joining experiential learning, innovation and state of the art plan ideas, Le Mark has instilled worldwide norms and has trained students for more than 19 years to accomplish their dream to be a professional fashion designer.
- Fill the form online and upload the documents.
- Students must have cleared 10th and 12th from recognised educational boards/universities.
- They offer in-depth knowledge of the Creative, Cultural and patterns of the Fashion System.
- The Fashion Design course will assist with beginning your excursion in the realm of style plan by starting from basics to specialisation.
- Assist you with the approach towards fashion in a wide degree of cutting edge ideas in clothing, accessories and colours.
Phone number – +91 9870668899(andheri campus) ; +91 7400086576(boravali campus); +91 8767909027(ghatkopar campus); +91 7400086576 (vile parle campus); +91 8767909027(Thane campus)
Email – email@example.com
Website – not found.
5th Floor, Valia Centre of Excellence, Cosmopolitan Education Society Road,
D.N Nagar, Andheri (W), Mumbai – 400053
Ground Floor, Hinal Heritage, Behind Digambar Jain Temple, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Road, Govind Nagar, Borivali (W), Mumbai – 400092
401, Jyoti Chambers, Junction of J.V. Road and Hirachand Desai Road, Opp. Metro Station, Ghatkopar (W), Mumbai – 400086
Vile Parle Campus
5 / Kamdar Shopping Centre, Tejpal Road, Opposite Railway Station, Vile Parle East,
Mumbai – 400057
109, Anant Laxmi Chambers, B Cabin Road, Above TJSB Bank, Naupada
Thane (W), Thane – 400602
FAQs Regarding Fashion Designing Colleges in Mumbai
Fashion designing has a broad scope – fashion designer, fashion journalist, teacher, fashion consultant, illustrator and graphic designer.
Fashion journalists write mostly about trends and events and maintain relationships with designers. They are expertise in fashion history and stays up to date on industry trends.
Designers learn in their semester and learn sewing, pattern drafting, draping, and designing. They create dresses as a sample to instruct designs to the tailors.
The top 3 countries are – the USA, UK and France.
If you want to flourish as a fashion designer after the 10th, you may go for the diploma courses.
The duration of the PG course for fashion designing is 2 years.
The fields in fashion Designing are textile design, leather design, apparel production, footwear collections, knitwear design, fashion communication and jewellery design.
CAD is a designer who enables the improvement, modification, and optimisation of the design procedures and methods.
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Delhi
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Hyderabad
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Chennai
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Bangalore
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Kolkata
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Chandigarh
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Ahmedabad
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Pune
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Jaipur
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Lucknow
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Bhopal
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Patna
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Ranchi
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Raipur
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Guwahati
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Bhubaneswar
Best Fashion Designing Institutes in Dehradun