Are you in Meerut? Are you an IAS aspirant and searching the IAS coaching in Meerut? Don’t worry team of MYBESTGUIDE is here to assist you in selecting the UPSC coaching in Meerut for IAS exam preparation.
TOP 5 IAS COACHING IN MEERUT WITH FEES
|Institute||Course & Fees||Contact Details|
|Civil Academy||Integrated course|
|Integrity IAS||Integrated course|
|Amatya IAS/PCS||Integrated course|
|Lakshya IAS||Integrated course|
1) ALS IAS COACHING – Best IAS Coaching in Meerut
2) Civil Academy- Best UPSC Coaching in Meerut
3) Integrity IAS – IAS Coaching in Meerut
4. Amatya IAS/PCS- UPSC Coaching in Meerut :
5) Lakshya IAS – Top IAS Coaching in Meerut
Conclusion for IAS Coaching in Meerut
Choosing the perfect IAS coaching in Meerut is a bit confusing. Every student has its own requirements and limitations. A UPSC coaching in Meerut should meet the balance between your needs and limitations. And therefore, we have brought solutions for you. Suppose you have just passed your intermediate exams and want to prepare for the IAS exam along with your graduation, then you must look out for a best IAS coaching in Meerut that provides a foundation course for 3 years or until your graduation is completed. Furthermore, if you have issues visiting the classes then you can also join online courses of the best UPSC coaching in Meerut specially designed for flexibility in the preparation schedule and are also economical.
And if you are already graduated from a recognized university/college, then consider joining a one-year target batch for the IAS exam preparation, which is crisp and precise as per the syllabus. Again, you can also join online courses in the top IAS coaching in Meerut if you have time constraints, or you reside in any remote area and are unable to attend classrooms.
For working individuals, it is always a tough situation to make time for preparation. But there is also a solution. They can enroll in such top UPSC coaching in Meerut that provide weekend courses with flexible batches especially for students like them, additionally joining an online course can be a better option owing to its flexibility in scheduling and option of recorded lessons
Disclaimer for IAS Coaching in Meerut
All the information and ranking provided in this article are totally based on the MyBestGuide research team. We have taken into consideration parameters such as faculty, study material, Google reviews, etc. in deciding the ranking of these institutions. These parameters are based on the discretion of our research team. The information provided in this article is acquired from the web and thorough telephonic conversations with the Academy. It is advisable not to trust the figures presented entirely and visit the institution physically before choosing an institution
Why Meerut is an important city for IAS preparation
Meerut is considered one of the best places for UPSC CSE preparation in Uttar Pradesh for several reasons:
1) The city is very close to the IAS preparation hub of the country i.e., Delhi.
2)There are many renowned IAS coaching centers in Meerut.
3) UPSC coaching centers in Meerut have high concentration of experienced and knowledgeable educators who provide quality coaching and guidance to UPSC aspirants.
4) It has a well-established ecosystem of study materials, with bookshops, libraries, and online resources catering to the needs of aspirants.
5) The city provides a competitive atmosphere that motivates aspirants to work harder and achieve their goals.
6) The city has good infrastructure, including transport facilities, accommodation options, and other basic amenities, making it easier for aspirants to focus on their studies.
Overall, Meerut provides a conducive environment for UPSC preparation and has a track record of producing successful candidates every year.
How to clear UPSC CSE without joining any coaching institute
Many candidates decide not to join any top UPSC coaching center in Meerut. It is a myth that one cannot clear this examination without coaching. Many students such as Arunraj (AIR-34, 2014), Sarjana Yadav (AIR 126, 2017) etc. have cleared this examination without coaching. Understand there is no single way to reach your destination. One formula cannot be perfect for everyone. Every individual has their own strength and weaknesses, based upon which they start their journey.
Here we are going to discuss how to prepare for UPSC CSE examination without joining any top IAS coaching center in Meerut–
- Understand the Syllabus: It is very crucial to understand the syllabus of every subject asked in prelims and mains.
- Comprehend the Exam Pattern: Before beginning your preparation for the UPSC CSE, it is critical to comprehend the exam pattern. This entails being aware of the number of papers, the types of questions, the duration, and the marking scheme.
- Make a Study Plan: Once you’ve figured out the exam pattern, make a study plan that includes all of the subjects and topics. Make sure to schedule enough time for each topic and stick to it.
- Read NCERTs: NCERTs are the best source for laying the foundation for various courses. Begin with NCERTs and progress to higher level books.
- Refer to Standard Books: Refer to standard books that cover the complete syllabus for each topic. Choose books that have been suggested by experts and toppers.
- Take mock tests: Mock tests allow you to assess your level of preparation and identify your strengths and flaws. Take mock exams on a regular basis and analyse your results.
- Reading newspapers and magazines: This will help you remain updated with current events, which is an essential part of the UPSC CSE syllabus.
- Participate in Online Study Groups and Discussion Forums: Participate in online study groups and discussion forums to connect with other UPSC aspirants and share your knowledge and clear doubts.
- View Educational Videos: There are numerous educational videos accessible on YouTube and other platforms that cover a wide range of topics. Watch these videos to quickly understand complex topics.
- Answer Writing Practice: As the UPSC CSE requires lengthy answers, writing practice is very important. Write essays, respond to questions by analyzing the demands of the question, and answer accordingly.
- Stay motivated: Finally, remain motivated and focused throughout your preparation. It is a long and difficult journey, but with the proper dedication and hard work, you can succeed.
FAQs regarding IAS Coaching in Meerut
● Civils Academy
● Integrity IAS
● Amatya IAS/PCS
● Lakshya IAS
It generally ranges between Rs. 65,000-1,00,000 for GS foundation course in the best IAS coaching in Meerut. However, the total fees for UPSC CSE preparation in Meerut depend upon the type of courses one chooses apart from GS foundation courses such as CSAT/Test Series/Optional/ Answer writing /Crash Course etc.
Yes, of course. With the right strategy and approach anyone can clear this examination. Few steps to follow if you are preparing without top IAS coaching in Meerut:
● First and foremost is understanding the syllabus.
● Reading and understanding NCERTs
● Reading and understanding Newspapers is a must
● Solving previous year papers
● Multiple revision
● Solving regular mocks etc
Generally, the GS foundational course module for IAS/UPSC preparation lasts for 1-1.5 years in the IAS coaching in Meerut. However, it may extend if you join optional classes/CSAT/Test Series etc. Many students who have already completed their NCERTs and built their foundation can take optional courses along with advanced courses to save time. But, joining 2-3 coaching simultaneously should be avoided. It is highly recommended to build their base before joining any coaching.
Meerut is one of the preferred choices for many aspirants in Uttar Pradesh to settle in and prepare for the IAS exam. The city has presence of many reputed coaching institutes, availability of faculty from Delhi, easily available study materials, good infrastructure, and is in close proximity to Delhi.
Cabinet Secretary is the highest post an IAS officers achieves during his/her service period.
While best IAS coaching in Meerut might provide useful counselling, guidance and exam preparation, it is crucial to realise that they do not guarantee success. In fact, self-study, persistent practice, and hard work are more important than anything taught in a coaching programme to succeed. Don’t be fooled by assumptions that you can’t crack UPSC without coaching. Many students such as Arunraj (AIR-34, 2014), Sarjana Yadav (AIR 126, 2017) etc had qualified without any coaching.
Definitely, an individual with consistent hard work and determination can crack the IAS exam in 6 months. If you follow the right strategy by considering the nature of the exam, relevant study material and revising multiple times along with technique of attempting the paper help students to clear it within 6 months preparation.
Answer writing is the most important part to clear the UPSC CSE mains exam, in which maximum aspirants struggle. Aspirants must not blindly write answers, at the beginning they should clear their concept of the subjects and then write them in their own words at least once per week and get feedback from your teachers. Gradually your answer writing skills will improve.
The interview is the last stage of the examination holding a weightage of 275 marks. Here, an individual’s presence of mind, attitude, confidence and decision-making skill is judged by panel members. Taking 5-6 mocks interview before the final interview is a must to learn the basic etiquettes of the interview.
Such students should start by understanding the syllabus of the exam. Then the regular habit of reading newspapers, monthly current affairs, and NCERTs should be done along with their graduation. They can also join best UPSC coaching in Meerut that offer 3-year coaching programs specially designed for such students.
Working individuals can enroll in weekend batches conducted by top IAS coaching in Meerut, which will help them prepare with consistency. They can also join online batches of the coaching institutes that provide flexibility of time and place.
It is true that IAS coaching in Meerut is not necessary and many aspirants have qualified without it. However, not every individual has the same potential and discipline. Therefore, coaching institution helps in building consistency and assist students with their refined notes, expert teachers, etc. which helps them in more focused preparation.
Every student must know his requirements and according to them should research about institutes. You should also check student reviews, faculty, study material and past results etc. before deciding.
Optional subjects play a major role in keeping you ahead in the final selection. One can easily get a margin of 30-40 marks in his optional subject, which plays a crucial part in rank determination. If a candidate is selecting an optional subject from his graduation background, then it is not necessary to select a coaching institute. However, if you have different educational backgrounds then you should consider joining a coaching institute as you may struggle to understand the concepts of the optional subject. Furthermore, students can also join UPSC coaching in Meerut for test series, answer writing, etc.