Staff Selection Commission (SSC): The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian government agency that annually holds several tests to hire new employees for the country’s numerous ministries, departments, and organisations. Examinations like SSC CGL, Staff selection commission CHSL, Staff selection commission JE, Staff selection commission GD, Staff selection commission CPO, SSC MTS, & SSC stenographer must be administered by the commission. For young hopefuls who want to work for Ministries, Departments, or Organisations of the Government of India this is a fantastic chance. On this page, all SSC examinations in India are discussed.
What is SSC CGL?
To select eligible individuals for various Group B and Group C occupations in the ministries & divisions of the Indian government, SSC holds the Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL).
SSC CGL Eligibility – The Staff Selection Commission has established the SSC CGL age requirement, nationality, education requirements, and other eligibility requirements for the SSC Combined Graduate Level. Applicants must fulfill the eligibility standards stipulated by the commission in order to be selected for the SSC CGL examination.
Candidates can read the linked article for detailed information on this SSC CGL test. Aspirants may get detailed information about SSC CGL Age requirements, Educational Requirements, and Other Eligibility Requirements on this page.
Every year, the Staff Selection Commission holds national-level tests to choose applicants for positions within the Indian government’s many ministries. Candidates seeking positions in the government of India’s ministries and offices should take advantage of the SSC Exams.
SSC CGL 2022 Notification Available: SSC CGL Notification is available on SSC’s official website, ssc.nic.in, as of September 17, 2022. The Staff Selection Commission holds the largest test to find qualified candidates for prominent Group B and Group C positions in the federal government. SSC CGL Announcement 2022 is in fact a great opportunity for those seeking employment in reputable institutions run by the federal government. Candidates may submit applications for the SSC CGL 2022 announcement between September 17, 2022, and October 8, 2022.
Examination taken for the SSC CGL
Each year, the SSC CGL test is held to select candidates for different Group-B and Group-C positions. Tier- 1 (preliminary examination), Tier- 2 (main exam), Tier- 3 (descriptive exam), & Tier 4 (data entry skill test/computer proficiency test) are the four levels that make up this exam in general. However, an applicant must meet the following requirements to participate in all of these phases:
- Maximum age for some positions is 30, with a range of 18 to 27 years.
- The minimal educational qualification is a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalents.
I. A bachelor’s degree from an approved university or institution is required for the position of assistant audit officer / assistant accounts officer.
- Desirable credentials include those of a Chartered Accountant, a Cost and Management Accountant, a Company Secretary, a Master of Business Administration (Finance) or even a Master of Business Economics, or a Master of Science in Commerce.
II. A bachelor’s degree in any subject with at least 60% in mathematics at the 12th-grade level, or a bachelor’s in any field with statistics as one of the degree-level courses, from a recognised university or institute, is required for junior statistical officers.
How to apply for SSC CGL 2022
- The SSC CGL 2022 Exam is open to applicants who are looking for positions in different government ministries or departments. How to Register for SSC CGL 2022 is explained in the stages that follow.
- Go to ssc.nic.in, the SSC’s official website.
- The SSC website will now show up, allowing you to input your login information, complete a captcha, and sign in.
- Once you’ve logged in, go to the test tab and click the Apply Now option for SSC CGL.
- Then under SSC CGL Exam menu, select the Register Now link.
- After completing this, you will be sent to the SSC CGL Examination Application Form, where you may input all the necessary information and documents and select your exam location.
- Before submitting, confirm that the information and documents you have provided are accurate and pertinent. You cannot alter the data after submitting the application to the SSC.
- You can continue by following SSC instructions & uploading your picture as well as sign.
- After all the information has been entered, you may submit your application by making the necessary payments online.
What is SSC CHSL?
A combined competitive test called the SSC CHSL is used to select high school graduates for jobs in numerous government organizations and agencies.
SSC, one of the biggest federal agencies, conducts recruiting procedures for hundreds of thousands of employees around the country. Every year, the commission uses this to advertise a sizable number of openings for various positions. For young hopefuls who want to work for Ministries, Departments, or Organisations of the Government of India this is a fantastic chance.
Eligibility for SSC CHSL – The Staff Selection Commission sets the standards for SSC CHSL qualification. Candidates must fulfil the eligibility standards stipulated by the commission in order to be selected for the SSC CHSL exam. The SSC CHSL application form will be given access on November 5, 2022.
To find candidates for the positions of Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), PA, Sorting Assistant (SA), and Data Entry Operator, the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) holds an annual examination known as the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) (DEO). These roles will provide assistance to several ministries and agencies of the Indian government.
Before completing the application form, candidates who plan to sit for the SSC CHSL Exam in 2021–22 must carefully review the SSC CHSL Eligibility requirements. This will ensure that they meet the essential requirements.
The following are the SSC CHSL-specific criteria:
2. Maximum Age
3. Educational Background
Exam for the Combined Higher Secondary Level, or SSC CHSL
The CHSL Exam is administered by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to fill a variety of positions, including:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC); Postal Assistants or thee Sorting Assistants; DEO; Court Clerk
This examination is divided into two sections: Tier-I (an online test) & Tier-II (A descriptive paper). The Candidates appearing for this for this test must have the following criteria:
a. Age Restrictions: 18 to 27 as of the application date
b. Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Passed an exam comparable to the 12th Standard from such a Board / University which is recognized.
- The post of the operator of data entry with in Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India requires a class 12th pass in the Science stream with Mathematics as the subject from a recognized Board / equivalent (CAG).
- 8,000 keyboard depressions / hour for data entry using a computer.
- The Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India requires candidates for the post of data entry operator to pass a speed test with a minimum of 15,000 key depressions per hour for a data entry job.
Steps for SSC CHSL 2023
Online Application Candidates who meet the requirements for the SSC CHSL Recruiting must submit an online application before the deadline. The SSC CHSL 2023 application form information are listed below.
- Access the official website.
- On the home page, click the Apply tab.
- Click on the CHSL link.
- Click “Apply Online” when you open the most recent notification link.
- Fill in the application form with the details asked.
- Upload any required documents, such as your photo and signature.
- You can pay your registration cost online.
- Press “Submit, and then make a print of the form for your use.
Hope this article has helped you to know the Eligibility requirements of the SCC CGL AND CHSL Exam.
FAQs regarding SSC
The 12th grade or an equivalent test from a recognised institution or board is the minimum educational requirement for SSC CHSL qualifying.
As of the first of January 2020, the SSC CHSL Age Limit has already been established at a minimum of age 18 and a maximum of 27 years. Candidates from restricted categories, however, are exempt from several SSC CHSL higher age requirement restrictions.
Applicants will lose 0.50 points for each incorrect attempt in the SSC CHSL Tier I exam, which is an MCQ format test.
Candidates who want to take the SSC CGL test can apply for more than one position as long as they meet the requirements for Combined Graduate level eligibility.
There is no cap on the total number of Combined Graduate Level Examination attempts. Until they reach the commission’s maximum age restriction, candidates may show up for the test as many times as they like.
No, candidates who possess diploma certificates may not meet the requirements for taking the CGL exam. Candidates for the CGL test must hold a graduate degree.