Are you looking for the best sunglass brands in India? Sunglasses are commonly used for any occasion or season. We all love sunglasses because of the different shades and sizes of the available brands globally, and pretty popular among people of all age groups.
Sunglasses need to be carefully chosen for simple reasons as they look stylish. They are used for the protection of the most delicate and sensitive part of your body. However, a few brands stand out and give a quality product that one looks into while buying glasses.
We have compiled below the top brands in the Indian market to help you choose the best for your eyewear. The listing below is based on brand value, quality of products, and popularity among the Indian youth.
List of Best Goggle Brands in India
The top-most beloved brand in the world has been in the market for a long time, known for its quality and styling. It offers bright and classic styled eyewear. Undoubtedly, India’s most popular sunglasses brands made their mark with the most popular sunglasses designs, such as aviators, wayfarers, and clubmasters.
- A brand preferred by both men and women of all ages the world over.
- The bold colours, strong, flexible, and light frames make them worth buying.
- It will give you a unique identity once you wear these sunglasses.
- The famous aviator style is available in solid black colours and more robust frames, setting a distinct style statement.
- It adds to a unique style statement from adults to aged personalities.
The brand has extended its footsteps into multiple accessories since 2009. They offer sunglasses that are both fashionable and affordable. The brand delivers high quality, inbuilt solid and is immensely popular in design for teens and adults alike love it. It is a product of the renowned Titan Group of Industries, which is worth the price. The designs match the recent fashion trends and are readily available in retail outlets and online stores.
- There are retail outlets across the nation in 79 cities and authorized multi-brand outlets.
- They sell online and have effectively notched up as the country’s most appreciated youth fashion brand.
- Style range includes cat-eye, aviator, oval, oversized, rectangular, sports, wrap around and the wayfarer.
- They are available in exclusive styles and offer UV ray protection.
Phone no: toll-free – 18002660123
Another classic example of superior quality offered at decently affordable prices is the Polaroid range of sunglasses. These glasses are specially designed to protect the eyes against sun rays and are available in different shapes and colours to suit different tastes.
- They use thermo-fusion technology that helps improve clarity in vision.
- The design includes aviator, oval, oversized, rectangular, spectacle sunglass, sports, wrap-around, and wayfarer.
Polaroid sunglasses rank third on our list as the new generation love the brand’s sunglasses.
Phone: not available on direct website
The brand mainly appeals to youth who want to stand out from the crowd. It is readily available in both online and offline retail stores. Sunglasses are trendy, stylish and vastly sought on commercial websites with ratings. They come in polarised lenses to protect from the glare of the sun.
- Their designs are trendy and up-to-date.
- The sunglasses are fibre-manufactured and lightweight too.
- Velocity offers stylish designer frames with brilliant hues.
- It is pretty affordable for many youngsters these days.
- The lens is interchangeable and coupled with looks.
Address: A-241, OkhlaPhase-1110020, New Delhi, India
Phone: 011- 40393102/40393105
The brand of IDEE eyewear came into existence in 2000 and offered products that help you look more confident, cool and set the user aloof from the crowd. Available for both young men and women, it has a unique signature of individualism imbibed in its designs.
- All the glasses are fitted with the polarised lens to improve image clarity.
- IDEE is an affordable, remarkably stylish and lightweight sunglass.
- Price range between Rs 1,000-Rs 3,000.
6. Calvin Klein
Highly popular in the Indian market since 1968 for the bold, progressive, slightly seductive designs and often minimal and aesthetic. CK sunglasses are preferred by men and women alike.
- Some of its most popular styles include cat-eye, aviator, oval, oversized, and rectangular.
- Price starts from INR. 4,000/- and above but worth a buy for the comfort and style offered.
- It is available in small, medium and large sizes to suit everybody’s needs.
- They have a large number of designs to pick from.
- These sunglasses are lightweight and comfortable.
- CK sunglasses are perfectly designed with polarized glass, which helps to protect the eyes from UV rays.
Athletes and sportspeople prefer Oakley. Classy, stylish, trendy, affordable, comfortable and protective, the brand is associated with all these qualities and many more. The company has popularised the use of motorbikes and vintage frames in India.
- The most popular designs include vintage and motorbike frames.
- Primarily known for strength as they guarantee toughness.
- Oakley is one of the unique brands when it comes to polarized sunglasses.
- Oakley is a status symbol and comes in HD that protects the eyes from the harsh rays.
- They have impact absorber frames and lenses.
8. Joe Black
Going by the tagline “Wear Your Style” ranks on several e-commerce websites. Joe Black is renowned for the exquisite collection of dark black sunglasses, which resonates a unique fashion sense and are a rave among youth due to their versatile-framed aviators that offer a different look with each frame.
- The sunglasses are designed to offer absolute UV protection against skin cancer and wrinkles around the eye area.
- Joe Black is one of the famous brand names in the market
- The refreshing, versatile looks offered by the excellent and classic aviators make you look trendy and stylish.
- They have Polaroid lenses that prevent the glare, and it comes in a wide range of styles and colours.
Phone: Not available.
Weblink: Third party website.
9. Flying Machine
Being among the popular sunglass brands in India, it is a fashion symbol for the up to date Indians who seeks authentic brand experiences. This famous retail brand offers a great variety in its sunglasses catalogue too. The brand is dedicated to creating a highly personalized fashion experience.
- The young audience particularly admires their Fahrenheit Aviators.
- Affordable, comfortable and stylish sunglasses have become an idle choice for men and women.
- The price range of INR. 600 – INR. 2000.
- The brand offers an excellent variety in its lens, from Gradient and Polarized to anti-UV.
- There are high-quality lenses with several styles like wayfarer, aviator and more.
- Fahrenheit aviators are the ones that everyone exquisitely loves at pocket-friendly rates.
Gucci is ground-breaking, influential and progressive. The brand is reinventing a modern approach to fashion. After leaving an exclusive imprint in the retail industry of bags, it is now an international leader in apparel and accessories, now brings a premium range of stylish sunglasses.
- Gucci is one of the most premium sunglass brands in India. It has a portfolio of powerful luxury, sport and lifestyle brands.
- Gucci products are known for their premium and exquisite Italian craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Women who can afford expensive sunglasses prefer the stylish Gucci selections.
Sunglasses have gradually made their way into the fashion-accessory industry. But the fundamental purpose of the sunglasses shouldn’t get lost as protecting the eyes against the hard blows of the sun. Find the perfect pair of sunglasses as per your choice!
FAQs Regarding Sunglasses Brands in India
They are essential to help protect our eyes against the glaring sun. They also protect us from UV rays and it’s a part of daily accessories as well
Whichever sunglasses you choose; eye protection should be the top priority. Style, colours, trendy designs can and must take a backseat when it comes to buying sunglasses.
The truth is that the darker lens might provide better protection against UV by cutting down on the sun’s glare.
Polarised lenses help in reducing the sun’s glare.
There are many good brands that are equally cheaper. Specific less-expensive pairs are similarly good at blocking UV rays.
Lens colours are a personal choice and do not affect how well sunglass lenses protect your eyes from UV light.
Sunglasses for children are essential. They are at particular risk because they are in the sun longer than adults; their eyes are more sensitive.
Sports eyewear is safer than regular sunglasses because the lenses and frames are made from unique materials that do not break if struck and benefit both sunglasses and eyes.