Firstly, keeping yourself healthy is very vital indeed. Good health also leads to a good life. Staying fit includes taking care of your mental, physical and emotional well-being. With the world creating new diseases now and then, keeping a good immunity is also important. One of the most growing cares today is heart issues. People are now facing heart problems even at the age of early 20s. Further, every year nearly 18,000 people lose their lives to heart attacks. Thus, to keep your health in check, you must always ask only the experts. A few Hospitals, institutions, and doctors stand out from the list of top cardiologists in India. Here’s our list of the best Cardiologists, heart hospital, and cardiac surgeons in India:
Best Heart Specialist in India
|1.Dr S B nagori
|500 (Online Booking)
|3.Asian hert hospital
|OPD Consultation Fee, Rs.1000
|4.Dr Devi Prasad shetty
|5.Dr Naresh trehan
Max health care Hospital is a chain of hospitals in Delhi, Gurgaon, and Uttarkhand. The hospital is run by the best cardiologists in India. It has a sum of 14 branches and a cardiac department specifically for heart patients in each branch. The department is led by Dr. Balbir Singh, the chairperson of Max health care, heart department, and one of the best heart surgeons in India. The hospital is known due to its best service and the facilities that it provides. They have cutting-edge technology in Cardiac care. And thus, one of the best heart hospitals in India.
1. Dr. Balbir Singh, best cardiologist in India:
- Dr. Balbir Singh hails from Delhi. He completed his education in Delhi
- Firstly, he did an MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College in Delhi. Later, he also did and an MD from the same college.
- Further, he completed a DM from Govind Vallabh Hospital in New Delhi and Finally did a fellowship from the USA.
- He is now the Chairperson of Cardiology at Max health care hospital.
- He was also awarded a Padma Shri for his work in Medical sciences. Apart from that he also won the Golden Hand award and was the BEst operator at India Live.
Services and treatment provided by the Hospital:
Firstly, Some of the common cardiac diseases include heart attacks, heart failures, Angina, Arrhythmia, Valvular heart diseases, etc. The analysis methods used by the hospital are-
- Blood tests: The hospital has an in-built pathology lab that tests the blood form of the patients. They carry out a process on the blood sample and test for cholesterol level, lipids as well as fats.
- ECG: The hospital gives an Electrocardiogram test to check the activity of your heart. They have the best equipment that helps the treatment. This technology catches and ensures the heart health of the patient correctly.
- Stress test: Doctors check the outer stress handling ability of the patients. The hospital and staff are given to produce great service to the patient and ensure his healing. It also has echocardiography, cardiac CT scan, Holter monitoring, etc.
- They have the best cardiac surgeons in India. They have treatments that involve Medicine, pacemakers, and lastly surgery. The surgeries are angioplasty, heart bypass surgery, and coronary artery bypass grafting.
To book a meeting with the doctor, you can check out their website.
Apollo Hospitals have the biggest chain of hospitals in India. They have 25 hospitals all over India. When it comes to cardiology, they have done 152000 operations in the past years. And thus, has a very skilled team of experts. Only the best cardiologists in India serve in the hospitals. The hospital has special departments for heart health. Further, they have in-built facilities for the patients and thus have a rating of 4.8. Lastly, the hospital can be a little costly but the services and facilities it gives are the best.
Services and facilities by the best cardiologist/Hospital in India:
Here’s a list of services given by Apollo Hospitals:
- Cardiothoracic CCU: Firstly, when it comes to heart cases, Their beds must be well equipped. At Apollo Hospital, they have a 1:1 nurse rate. The beds in the CCU are equipped with oxygen supply, color dopplers, echocardiography systems, and infusion pumps. They also have ventilators and short pace makers ready in case of crisis.
- Electrophysiology: This method is used to know about the working of the patient’s heart and cardiac arrhythmias. This is very helpful in SCD.
- Non-invasive cardiology: Only the best cardiologist in India are allotted to perform in this. So, this is specifically for risky cases that need experts. The treatment open is vascular doppler and stress echos.
3.Asian Heart Hospital:
Asian Heart Hospital is located in Mumbai. The hospital has the best service in Cardiology, physiology, and dental care. This hospital also caters to the best cardiologist in India. The hospital has operated well known persons in the past. They are Dr. Mr. Manmohan Singh, the former Prime minister of India, and Tarun Gogoi, Chief Minister of Assam. Their reviews suggest that the Hospital is the best indeed. It can be costly of course but the facilities provided are the best. The success rate of the surgeries performed at the hospitals is 99.5%. And the death rate is as low as 0.48% It is thus, one of the best heart hospitals in India.
Services and facilities by the best cardiologist/Hospital in India:
The services given by Asian Heart Hospital are-
- Firstly, the diagnostic services open at Asian heart Hospital are stress testing, echocardiography, Holter testing, and of course ECG.
- They also have a fully digital cath lab. The angiographies, angioplasties, and device implants are performed here.
- Lastly, the best part about the hospital is that it has a low death rate. Further, the success rate of surgeries is very high nearly 99%- 100%. They create a homely environment for their patients. This helps in their healing indeed.
4.Narayana Health/ Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty:
Narayana Health hospital is also one of the largest chains of Hospitals. It has 38 clinics and hospitals all over India. The chairperson is Dr. Devi prasad Shetty, who is one of the best cardiac surgeons in India. He has set up this chain of hospitals throughout India with the best facilities and minimum fees. He created a team of the best cardiac surgeons in India. And now they run the hospital efficiently. He has made medical help available to the general public. The hospital is known for Child heart care as well. It also has heart transplants. Lastly, they offer medical facilities at a low rate.
Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty, best cardiologist in India:
- Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty is one of the best heart surgeons in India. He hails from Bangalore.
- Firstly, he did his MBBS and MS from Kasturba College, Mangalore. And then he went on for an FRCS.
- He set up the chain of Hospitals by the name of Narayana Health. Its headquarters is in Bangalore. It now has around 38 branches all over India. There are 6 hospitals specifically for Heart illness indeed.
- He has performed some of the most critical operations in his career as well.
- And Thus, Padma Shri, and Padma Bhushan, second highest civilian award in India in his name. He also has awards like Karnataka Ratna.
Services and facilities of Narayana health:
- For, Adult heart surgeries, the hospital has Aorta Surgery, LVAD, and PEA.
- They also have the best infrastructure to cater to the needs of their patients.
- Lastly, they offer ECG, heart care, pacemakers, and cardioversion as well.
5.Medanta heart hospital/ Dr. Naresh Trehan:
Medanta Hospital is one of the best heart hospitals in India. They have a total of 10 branches all over India. They have special care units specifically for Heart health. The Hospital also has a teleportal. In this, you can call a doctor over the phone. And get yourself treated from your home. The best heart surgeons and doctors in India are available on call. Further, The hospital is set up by Dr. Naresh Trehan. He is a qualified doctor from the USA.
Dr. Naresh Trehan, Best cardiologist and heart surgeon in India:
- Dr. Naresh Trehan is one of the best cardiac surgeons in India. He set up the Medanta chain of Hospitals.
- He graduated from K.G medical college in Lucknow. Further, went to the US for higher studies and got two diplomas. One in surgery and the other one specifically in cardiothoracic surgery.
- He was awarded the Padma Shri and Padma Bhushan. And also the FRACS and Rotary Ratna Award.
Services Provided by the hospital:
- Firstly, The hospital uses high end technology to treat its patients. It is also made available at a very low rate to people.
- Some of the diagnostics methods used for diagnosis are ECG, AZE cath lab, PET Scan Heart, and cardiac CTC scan as well.
- They have pediatric surgeries, Adult heart surgeries, and heart transplants.
- You can book an appointment and personally see the doctor. Or you can also go for a telecall.
To Know more about corona and other health related information in India click here
Blogs you may also like:
Diabetic Retinopathy- stages, meaning, proliferative and symptoms click here to read.
Sleep Deprivation Effects- Meaning, causes of poor sleep Hygiene click here to read.
FAQs about the Best Cardiologist / Cardiac Hospitals in India:
The charge of the treatment and consultation fee completely depends on your medical conditions. However, a regular meeting fee will range anywhere between 200- 1000 Rs. You can check that while booking an appointment.
Yes, they do. Some of them also offer an extra fee reduction. only if you are eligible for it. You can check that on their website or ask them at the hospital.
No, it is not. You can directly visit the Hospital. However, without an appointment, you might have a long waiting period. With an appointment, your consultancy will be done sooner.
Editor’s Note | Best Cardiologist in India
Maintaining your heart health is essential. And you keep yourself protected and safe, it is recommended to seek the advice of experts. Thus, you must always look for Hospitals and doctors that are well qualified and experienced. Given above was the list of top 5 cardiologists or heart hospitals in India. These are the best cardiologist in India and have great experience and knowledge in the field of cardiac sciences. Most of them have completed their fellowship from aboard.
Doctors like Mr. Balbir Singh and Naresh Trehan are regarded as the best cardiac or heart surgeons in India. They have set up some of these Hospital chains. These Hospitals are thus very functional and use high end technology in their operations. When it comes to heart diseases, the care needs to be a lot. These hospitals under their guidance do exactly that. You need not worry about it. These hospitals have treated patients like Dr. Manmohan Singh, former Prime minister of India, and Mr. Tarun Gogoi, chief minister of Assam.
Lastly, you must take care of yourself and try to stay fit and healthy. Also, follow all the instruction of your doctors and trust them as well.