Are you an IAS aspirant In Bengaluru and searching an IAS coaching in Bengaluru? Then you are at the right place. We at Mybestguide are dedicated to providing comprehensive information on UPSC coaching in Bengaluru to UPSC aspirants.
Best IAS Coaching in Bengaluru with Fees
|Pragnya IAS||Integrated Course|
|Achievers IAS||Integrated Course|
|Rau IAS||Integrated Course|
|Legacy IAS Academy||Integrated Course|
|Believers IAS Academy||Integrated Course|
|Bharat IAS |
| Innovative Coaching |
|National IAS Academy||Integrated Course|
|Amoghavarsha Coaching |
1) Pragnya IAS- Best IAS Coaching in Bengaluru
About Pragnya IAS Bengaluru:
A premier educational consultant and institution dedicated to providing quality education to university students pursuing a successful career. Pragnya IAS Academy believes that values, trust, purpose, capacity, commitment, intention, and action form the unique bonds that shape Future India leaders.
2) Achievers IAS – Best UPSC Coaching in Bengaluru
About Achievers IAS Bengaluru :
Achievers IAS Academy was established by Anshu Sharma in Bangalore. It was established to give students a high-quality education based on moral principles. Due to the sincerity and dedication of the instructors, they have received excellent results in IAS. The institution gained prominence as more students began to qualify for IAS, IPS, IRS, and KAS. They now provide courses in English Speaking, Personality Development, and Emotional Intelligence as well as preparation for the Preliminary, Main, and Personality Tests of the Civil Services Examination.
3) Rau IAS – IAS Coaching in Bengaluru
About Rau IAS Bengaluru:
The Rau Study Circle, an independent organization founded in 1953 by Dr. S. Rau, provides one of the best IAS Courses for the UPSC exam with the goal of establishing the best IAS Institute of India to achieve excellence in the nation’s most difficult competitive exam. It has centers in Delhi, Jaipur, and Bangalore. The best classroom programmes for IAS are offered by them in General Studies and Optional Subjects for the Civil Service Main Exam. They also provide an interview guidance program for their students.
4) Legacy IAS Academy – UPSC Coaching in Bengaluru
About Legacy IAS Academy Bengaluru :
Legacy IAS Academy is one of the best IAS coaching centres in Bangalore for students preparing for the UPSC exam. The best UPSC coaching in Bangalore has laid a solid foundation for the preparation of many civil servants who will become successful later on in their careers. Legacy IAS Academy emphasizes individual attention by creating a mentoring programme for each student.
5) Believers IAS Academy – Top IAS Coaching in Bengaluru
About Believers IAS Academy Bengaluru :
Believers IAS Academy is the best IAS coaching institute in Bangalore, ranking first among the top ten IAS institutes in the city. They are here to help you succeed in the Civil Service Examinations and interviews by providing the best UPSC exam coaching. Believers IAS Academy follows a unique and effective training methodology that pursues a time-efficient and result-oriented coaching strategy aimed at clearing the exams on the first attempt.
6) Bharat IAS Academy- Top UPSC Coaching in Bengaluru
About Bharat IAS Academy Bengaluru :
BHARAT IAS & KAS Coaching Institute is a premier institute that has pioneered coaching students to succeed in a variety of competitive examinations such as IAS, KAS, SSC, IBPS, PDO, and others. They have a track record of about 8 years of coaching with 2000+ students who have benefited from our various programmes.
7) Innovative Coaching Centre – IAS Academy in Bengaluru
About Innovative Coaching Centre Bengaluru :
Innovative Coaching Centre was established by Mr.Abdul Gafoor in Bengaluru in 2011. They were passionate about student success from the first year of operation and have continued to be a successful institute in the field of Civil Services exams and other competitive examinations.
8) National IAS Academy – IAS Coaching Centre in Bengaluru
About National IAS Academy Bengaluru:
The National IAS Academy in Bangalore was established as a specialised centre with the goal of establishing a benchmark institution to achieve excellence in the country’s most difficult competitive exam, the Indian Administrative Service Exam, which is now known as the Civil Services Exam. The National IAS Academy is a productive and dynamic organization that has kept up with the changing examination scenarios of India’s most difficult exam. Each of its candidates is instilled with a strong desire to serve India and improve the lives of its citizens by the Academy. The National IAS Academy aims to train as many IAS candidates as possible to serve the nation.
9) Amoghavarsha Coaching Centre – IAS Coaching Institute in Bengaluru
About Amoghavarsha Coaching Centre Bengaluru
Their primary goal is to match students with experienced faculty who will encourage them to discover and pursue their life’s passions. They offer each of their students a unique, distinctive, and consistent development programme that will bring out the best in them and shape them into tomorrow’s leaders.
10) Shankar IAS Academy – UPSC Coaching Institute in Bengaluru
About Achievers IAS Bengaluru:
The SHANKAR IAS ACADEMY is one of the top organizations in India. It was established in 2004 for training and guiding prospective civil service candidates. In 2004, the academy was nothing more than a dream of Mr. Shankar D, a Post Graduate in Agriculture (also an aspirant who qualified for interview twice). He is proud of having contributed little but successfully to the development of our country.
Conclusion for IAS/UPSC Coaching in Bengaluru
Your preparation for the famous UPSC exam might be considerably impacted by your choice of IAS coaching in Bengaluru. It is advised for intermediate students to enroll in a three-year course at a UPSC coaching in Bengaluru that covers the whole curriculum and enables the development of a solid foundation. This will provide enough time for idea clarification and consistent practice.
It makes sense for graduate students to enroll in a one-year tailored course at the best IAS coaching in Bengaluru as they may have previously covered some topics throughout their degree. These classes emphasize review and high-level preparation, enabling students to swiftly brush up on necessary information and concentrate on exam-specific tactics.
Managing job duties and IAS preparation is difficult for working professionals. It is advised in these situations to select weekend or evening lessons at the best UPSC coaching in Bengaluru that provide flexible scheduling. Additionally, search for the top IAS coaching in Bengaluru that provides online courses or lectures that can be accessible whenever it’s most convenient for you. By doing this, it will be easier to balance work and preparation.
Online coaching at the top UPSC coaching in Bengaluru may be a good choice for distant students who are unable to attend classroom sessions. Numerous IAS coaching in Bengaluru provides thorough online courses, allowing distant students to obtain top-notch instruction from the comfort of their homes.
Remember that your commitment, diligence, and constant efforts will be just as important to your IAS exam success as UPSC coaching centre in Bengaluru. Select a course from the best IAS coaching centre in Bengaluru that will inspire and motivate you throughout your IAS preparation process in addition to offering assistance.
Disclaimer for IAS/UPSC Coaching in Bengaluru
All the information and ranking provided in this article are totally based on the MyBestGuide research team. We have taken into consideration parameters such as faculty, study material, Google reviews, etc. in deciding the ranking of these institutions.
Why Bengaluru is an ideal place for IAS preparation
- Bengaluru is the city of many reputed colleges and universities like IISc, IIM, etc., which have produced several scholars and bureaucrats, it provides motivation to aspirants.
- Many best UPSC coaching in Bengaluru are providing their services to the IAS aspirants.
- These top IAS coaching in Bengaluru employs very experienced and eminent teachers who are well versed with the IAS exam and guide students accordingly.
- Bengaluru is the capital city and has well-built infrastructure, is well-connected through rail, air, and roads, have good accommodation and food facilities for students.
- Bengaluru, the Silicon Valley of India, has pleasant weather throughout the year.
- The city fulfils every essential requirement of an IAS aspirant whether it be bookstores, reading rooms, libraries, or study materials
How to clear UPSC CSE without joining any coaching institute
Many candidates decide not to join any UPSC coaching in Bengaluru. It is a myth that one cannot clear this examination without best IAS coaching in Bengaluru. Many students such as Arunraj (AIR-34, 2014), Sarjana Yadav (AIR 126, 2017) etc. have cleared this examination without best UPSC coaching in Bengaluru. Understand that there is no single way to reach your destination. One formula cannot be perfect for everyone. Every individual has their own strength and weaknesses, based upon which they start their journey.
Here we are going to discuss how to prepare for UPSC CSE examination without joining any coaching institute-
- Understand the Syllabus: It is very crucial to understand the syllabus of every subject asked in prelims and mains.
- Comprehend the Exam Pattern: Before beginning your preparation for the UPSC CSE, it is critical to comprehend the exam pattern. This entails being aware of the number of papers, the types of questions, the duration, and the marking scheme.
- Make a Study Plan: Once you’ve figured out the exam pattern, make a study plan that includes all of the subjects and topics. Make sure to schedule enough time for each topic and stick to it.
- Read NCERTs: NCERTs are the best source for laying the foundation for various courses. Begin with NCERTs and progress to higher level books.
- Refer to Standard Books: Refer to standard books that cover the complete syllabus for each topic. Choose books that have been suggested by experts and toppers.
- Take mock tests: Mock tests allow you to assess your level of preparation and identify your strengths and flaws. Take mock exams on a regular basis and analyse your results.
- Reading newspapers and magazines: This will help you remain updated with current events, which is an essential part of the UPSC CSE syllabus.
- Participate in Online Study Groups and Discussion Forums: Participate in online study groups and discussion forums to connect with other UPSC aspirants and share your knowledge and clear doubts.
- View Educational Videos: There are numerous educational videos accessible on YouTube and other platforms that cover a wide range of topics. Watch these videos to quickly understand complex topics.
- Answer Writing Practice: As the UPSC CSE requires lengthy answers, writing practice is very important. Write essays, respond to questions by analyzing the demands of the question, and answer accordingly.
- Stay motivated: Finally, remain motivated and focused throughout your preparation. It is a long and difficult journey, but with the proper dedication and hard work, you can succeed.
FAQs Regarding IAS Coaching in Bengaluru
The best IAS Coaching in Bengaluru are
· Pragnya IAS
· Achievers IAS
· Rau IAS
· Legacy IAS Academy
· Believers IAS Academy
· Bharat IAS Academy
· Innovative Coaching Centre
· National IAS Academy
· Amoghavarsha Coaching Centre
· Shankar IAS Academy
Yes, any aspirant who have dedication, passion, and patience and is ready to do hard work can definitely qualify IAS exam to work as a civil servant.
The success rate of UPSC examination is less than 1%.
Few students study for around 9-10 hours a day. Few students prepare for 6-7 hours and clear the IAS exam too. It depends on your preparation and willpower.
Yes, they help a lot while preparing for the exam.
The salary of an IAS Officer varies between Rs. 56,000-2,50,00/- depending on their rank in the services.
While UPSC coaching in Bengaluru might provide useful counselling, guidance, and exam preparation, it is crucial to realise that they do not guarantee success. In fact, self-study, persistent practice, and hard work are more important than anything taught in a coaching programme to succeed.
As everyone’s sleep cycle differs, there is no one-size-fits-all. However, studies have shown that sleeping for 5 hours or fewer might result in reduced cognitive performance and elevated stress levels. So min 6 hours of sleep is necessary for UPSC aspirants.
It is true that top IAS coaching in Bengaluru is not necessary and many aspirants have qualified without it. However, not every individual has the same potential and discipline. Therefore, top UPSC coaching in Bengaluru helps in building consistency and assists students with their refined notes, expert teachers, etc. which helps them in more focused preparation.
The course fees in IAS coaching in Bengaluru vary from online to offline courses. Above in the article we have listed the fee of UPSC coaching in Bengaluru.
Generally, the GS foundational course module for IAS/UPSC preparation lasts for 1-1.5 years. However, it may extend if you join optional classes/CSAT/Test Series etc. Many students who have already completed their NCERTs and built their foundation can take optional courses along with advanced courses to save time.
Candidates from Nepal and Bhutan can appear in UPSC CSE exam.
Only such candidates who comes under non-creamy layer category are considered for reservations.
The top IAS coaching in Bengaluru provide access to experienced faculty, study materials, test series, and a structured approach to preparing for the exam. They also provide plenty of mock tests to prepare aspirants for the exam day.
Definitely, an individual with consistent hard work and determination can crack the IAS exam in 6 months. Furthermore, top UPSC coaching in Bengaluru can play a significant role in expediting the success.