Welcome to MyBestGuide, where you may get the best advice for starting your IAS journey in Mumbai. The IAS coaching in Mumbai offers quality guidance which is an important factor in succeeding in the IAS exam. We can help here by giving you a list of UPSC coaching in Mumbai that have developed a good reputation through time.
Best IAS Coaching in Mumbai with Fees
|Institute||Course & Fees||Contact Details|
|Chahal Academy||Integrated Course|
(They also have 2 yr,
3 yr and unlimited
|The Prayas India||Integrated Course|
|Guidance Group||Integrated Course|
|A.A. Shah IAS |
Rs. 1, 15,000/-
|Dronacharya IAS||Integrated Course|
|8652 765 050
|Pioneer Institute||Integrated Course|
|Paradigm Institute||Integrated Course|
|Reliable Institute||Integrated Course|
| 9222 333 999
|Eklavya IAS Academy||Integrated Course|
|Prithvi IAS||Integrated Course|
1) Chahal Academy – Best IAS Coaching in Mumbai
About Chahal Academy Mumbai:
Chahal Academy is one of the leading UPSC coaching centres in Mumbai which was founded by Mr. Sumesh Chahal. Chahal Academy provides extensive training and offers specially formulated courses to help aspirants achieve extraordinary results. They offer integrated preparation for Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
2) The Prayas India – Best UPSC Coaching in Mumbai
About The Prayas India Mumbai:
The Prayas India was founded by Mr. Amresh Kumar. Prayas India is an ISO 9001:2015 institution that helps students get ready for entrance exams like the MBA ,CAT, CET, XAT, NMAT, MAT, SNAP, and the LAW Entrance CLAT, CET as well as for competitive exams like the UPSC, MPSC, Bank, IBPS, SSC, and Railway. They had also won the Prime Time Global Excellence Award in 2017.
3) Guidance Group- IAS Coaching in Mumbai
About Guidance Group Mumbai:
The Guidance Group is a dedicated group of experts that have been involved in Civil Service preparation for the last six years. They have helped a lot of applicants succeed in both the Civil Service and State Service Examinations.
4) A.A. Shah IAS Academy – UPSC Coaching in Mumbai
About A.A. Shah IAS Academy Mumbai:
A.A. Shah IAS Academy is a renowned institution and offers the best IAS coaching in Mumbai to help students prepare for UPSC and MPSC Civil Services Exams. Since its establishment, A.A. Shah IAS Academy has grown to become one of the most prestigious and exclusive institutions for the study of civil service exams. It is renowned for providing top-notch instruction to IAS students in Mumbai.
5) Dronacharya IAS- Top IAS Coaching in Mumbai
About Dronacharya IAS Mumbai:
Dronacharya IAS Academy has been helping candidates prepare for UPSC and state PSC exams for more than ten years. DIA has locations in Mumbai and other regions of India. The institute takes a distinctive approach to UPSC studies. This approach guides students’ cognitive processes and helps them achieve the highest levels of brilliance not just in the UPSC exam but also in overcoming other problems in life. The Dronacharya IAS Academy offers an all-inclusive training and mentoring programme that addresses the preliminary exam (an objective-type screening test), the main exam (a descriptive-type written exam), and the interview. The Academy offers the best course curriculum for all kinds of students. It offers unique courses for students who are beginners.
6) Pioneer Institute– Top UPSC Coaching in Mumbai
About Pioneer Institute Mumbai:
The Pioneer Institute is a passionate and dedicated organization that strives to have a radical impact on the lives of individuals. Pioneer Academy guides students in realising their dream of joining the civil service by pointing them to the appropriate route. They are totally committed to and focused on their students’ achievements.
7) Paradigm Institute – IAS Academy in Mumbai
About Paradigm Institute Mumbai:
Paradigm Institute is a committed group of faculty members involved in Civil Service training over the previous years, playing a significant role in the achievement of various students in their Civil Service as well as State Service Examinations. They are situated in Mumbai and provide thorough training to applicants for the State Service Examination and the Civil Service Examination.
8) Reliable Institute – IAS Coaching Centre in Mumbai
About Reliable Institute Mumbai:
The top coaching institute in Thane for UPSC, MPSC, bank, SSC, railway, NDA, CDS, post, and many more exams is Reliable Academy. It provides students with both online and offline lectures and courses. Every aspirant at Reliable Academy is expected to achieve 100% success in the competitive examinations like UPSC, MPSC, Bank, SSC, Railway, NDA CDS, Post, etc.
9) Eklavya IAS Academy- IAS Coaching Institute in Mumbai
About Eklavya IAS Academy Mumbai:
Eklavya Academy has offered assistance with the civil services examinations for ten years. The institute’s founding directors, professors Shridhar Kashid and Amit Kadam, each have more than 10 years of teaching experience.
10) Prithvi IAS – UPSC Coaching Institute in Mumbai
About Prithvi IAS Mumbai:
The Prithvi IAS Academy is a renowned institution and the best IAS coaching in Mumbai, assisting students with their preparation for the UPSC CSE, and MPSC Civil Services Exams. Since its establishment in 2007, Prithvi Academy has grown to become one of the most prestigious and exclusive institutions for the study of civil service exams. It is a well-known IAS tutoring in Mumbai that is recognized for providing top-notch instruction to IAS students.
Conclusion for IAS coaching in Mumbai
The process of studying for the IAS exam demands a high level of dedication, persistence, and commitment. Self-study offers benefits of its own, but joining a coaching course can provide more guidance and support for test preparation. For students wishing to enroll in a coaching programme, there are a number of top IAS coaching institutes in Mumbai that offer thorough and high-quality instruction for UPSC CSE hopefuls.
However, picking the top UPSC coaching institute in Mumbai may be challenging because each student has different needs and abilities. And the best IAS coaching center in Mumbai must strike a balance between them. The selection of courses at the top IAS coaching centre in Mumbai has a significant impact on candidates’ performance in the UPSC test, thus it must be done carefully. For instance, if a candidate has just passed the 10+2 test and wants to prepare for the IAS exam while still pursuing a degree, he should participate in the 3-year integrated programmes offered by UPSC coaching centres in Mumbai. While candidates with an undergraduate degree must enroll in a 1-year focused course at the best UPSC coaching center in Mumbai.
Many working professionals want to take UPSC CSE but don’t have the time to prepare for it. Such candidates may find that the weekend sessions of the top UPSC coaching center in Mumbai are a good option because they provide flexibility in terms of time and schedule.
Moreover, enrolling in the online/live classes of the best IAS coaching in Mumbai is a good option if you are a candidate who lives in a remote area of India or who for any other reason is unable to consistently attend classroom courses of the centre.
Disclaimer for IAS coaching in Mumbai
All the information and ranking provided in this article are totally based on the MyBestGuide research team. We have taken into consideration parameters such as faculty, study material, Google reviews, etc. in deciding the ranking of these institutions. These parameters are totally based on the discretion of our research team.
Why Mumbai is an ideal place for UPSC CSE preparation
Mumbai, also called the city of dreams, is considered one of the best places for UPSC CSE preparation for several reasons:
1) There are several renowned IAS coaching in Mumbai.
2) It has a high concentration of experienced and knowledgeable educators who provide quality UPSC coaching in Mumbai to UPSC aspirants.
3) The best UPSC Coaching in Mumbai must have a well-established ecosystem of study materials, with bookshops, libraries, and online resources catering to the needs of aspirants.
4) The city has good infrastructure, including transport facilities, accommodation options, and other basic amenities, making it easier for aspirants to focus on their studies.
How to clear IAS without joining any UPSC coaching in Mumbai
Many applicants opt not to enroll in coaching programs of best IAS coaching in Mumbai. That one cannot pass IAS exam without best UPSC coaching in Mumbai is a misconception. Many students have passed UPSC CSE without any coaching, like Arunraj (AIR-34, 2014), Sarjana Yadav (AIR-126, 2017), and others. Recognise that there isn’t just one method to get success in this exam. There is no precise formula that works for everyone. Each person begins their journey with a different set of strengths and shortcomings.
Here, we’ll go through ways to get ready for the UPSC CSE test without going to a top IAS coaching in Mumbai.
- Understand the Syllabus: It is very crucial to understand the syllabus of every subject asked in prelims and mains.
- Comprehend the Exam Pattern: Before beginning your preparation for the UPSC CSE, it is critical to comprehend the exam pattern. This entails being aware of the number of papers, the types of questions, the duration, and the marking scheme.
- Make a Study Plan: Once you’ve figured out the exam pattern, make a study plan that includes all of the subjects and topics. Make sure to schedule enough time for each topic and stick to it.
- Read NCERTs: NCERTs are the best source for laying the foundation for various courses. Begin with NCERTs and progress to higher level books.
- Refer to Standard Books: Refer to standard books that cover the complete syllabus for each topic. Choose books that have been suggested by experts and toppers.
- Take mock tests: Mock tests allow you to assess your level of preparation and identify your strengths and flaws. Take mock exams on a regular basis and analyse your results.
- Reading newspapers and magazines: This will help you remain updated with current events, which is an essential part of the UPSC CSE syllabus.
- Participate in Online Study Groups and Discussion Forums: Participate in online study groups and discussion forums to connect with other UPSC aspirants and share your knowledge and clear doubts.
- View Educational Videos: There are numerous educational videos accessible on YouTube and other platforms that cover a wide range of topics. Watch these videos to quickly understand complex topics.
- Answer Writing Practice: As the UPSC CSE requires lengthy answers, writing practice is very important. Write essays, respond to questions by analyzing the demands of the question, and answer accordingly.
- Stay motivated: Finally, remain motivated and focused throughout your preparation. It is a long and difficult journey, but with the proper dedication and hard work, you can succeed.
FAQs Regarding IAS Coaching in Mumbai
● Chahal Academy
● The Prayas India
● Guidance Group
● A.A. Shah IAS Academy
● Dronacharya IAS
● Pioneer Institute
● Paradigm Institute
● Reliable Institute
● Eklavya IAS Academy
● Prithvi IAS
UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission.
In Mumbai, on an average institute offer 1 year to 3 years program for completion of the syllabus.
Mumbai is one of the best places to go for preparation of IAS exam. There are a number of IAS coaching in Mumbai with good faculty members, study resources, courses, and affordable living cost.
An individual might begin concentrating on the IAS exam preparation once they have completed their intermediate exam. For these candidates, the above-listed best IAS coaching in Mumbai has 2 or 3 years of preparatory courses. Or after graduating, he or she might enroll in a coaching.
In this exam, there are a total of 3 stages. It consists of Prelims, Mains and the final is Interview.
Every student must know his requirements and according to them should research institutes. You should also check student reviews and their past results.
Working individuals can enroll in weekend batches conducted by top IAS coaching in Mumbai, which will help them in preparing with consistency. Or they can also join online batches of the coaching institutes that provide flexibility of time and place.
Anyone can pass the IAS exam if they use the proper technique and approach. The actions that a serious candidate must do in order to pass the IAS exam have been covered in detail above in the article.
Although every individual has its own capacity, but since it is the toughest exam of India, a consistent 7-8 hours of study for at least 1-2 years is a bare minimum.
Definitely, an individual with consistent hard work and determination can crack the IAS exam in 6 months. Furthermore, coaching institutes can play a significant role in expediting the success.
The best IAS coaching in Mumbai provide access to experienced faculty, study materials, test series, and a structured approach to preparing for the exam.
No, coaching is not necessary, many students have cleared it by their self-preparation. However, top IAS coaching in Mumbai can help you in various ways with their teachers, knowledge of the exam pattern, course materials, etc.
Candidates who fall into the creamy layer of OBC are those whose father earns more than Rs. 8,00,000 a year, who are officers in Groups 1 or 2, who have held constitutional positions, etc.
Only such candidates who comes under non-creamy layer category are considered for reservations.