Colleges offer a learning experience for management courses with high placements compared to other cities, making Delhi a cherished dream of aspiring management education from the management institutes.
Students from the entire nation come to Delhi NCR for further studies, especially in management (MBA), as top-quality institutes provide ample good leadership opportunities. Moreover, its proximity to the premier MBA institutes as IIM places Delhi better than the rest.
The very purpose of this article is to provide the latest and updated information about the opportunities of doing an MBA in Delhi from top MBA colleges. So, start your journey with the article of my best guide and enlighten yourself about various criteria to consider while enrolling in colleges.
List of MBA Colleges in Delhi
|1. Indian Institute of Management||11Lakhs to 23Lakhs||a.011-26591171
|2. Faculty of Management Studies||60,000/- to 1Lakhs||a.011-27666382
|3. International Management Institute, Delhi||1Lakhs to 2Lakhs||a.011-47194100
|4. Amity University||2Lakhs to 4Lakhs||a.07428096662
|5. IBS Business School, Gurgaon||1.5Lakhs to16Lakhs||a.0124-4980950
|6.Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad||15Lakhs to 20Lakhs||a.0120-3002306
|7.Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM), Delhi||3.5Lakhs to 8Lakhs||a.114-17999935
|8.Birla Institute of Management Technology||10Lakhs to 12Lakhs||a.1800 5723 999
|9.IILM Institute for Business and Management||7.5Lakhs to 15Lakhsfirstname.lastname@example.org
|10.NTPC School of Business||8Lakhs to 16Lakhsemail@example.com
1. Indian Institute of Management – Best MBA College in Delhi
This public business school is an autonomous body approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. This campus is the eighth in India and India’s first IIM north of Delhi.
- The IIM has a hostel with 132 rooms, all the facilities with a hostel canteen.
- There is an IT Resource centre included with Computer Lab, Hardware Infrastructure, Software and Database and Video Conferencing Facility and Wi-Fi internet connection in the hostel.
- The library has a compilation of business and Management Subjects.
- The institution provides postgraduate courses and doctoral programmes like Financial Management, Marketing, Strategic Management, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, IT Systems.
- The Training & Placement cell maintains a proactive connection with the corporate world and utilizes an assortment of intends to create and upgrade the relationship with the larger business group.
Fee structure: It is different for various courses; students get all the details on the college website.
Address: Management City NH-10 Southern Bypass, Sunaria, Rohtak-124010 Haryana, India
2. Faculty of Management Studies – Best Management College in Delhi
It is affiliated with the University of Delhi. This is one of the oldest business schools in India, which provides a full-time MBA programme.
- The campus provides modern residential facilities like a computer centre, Wi-Fi campus, Library, Xerox facility and canteen facility.
- The institution has an advanced management centre that organizes conferences, seminars and extends professional services to business, government-industry, and other organizations at the national and international level.
- The institution offers the following programmes like MBA Full Time, MBA- Executive (evening programme), MBA Executive, Management Development and Doctoral Programmes.
- They have a placement cell to assist all the students by helping to facilitate between the students and corporate houses.
Fee structure: INR:60,480.00 is the approximate course fee for each MBA course.
Address: University of Delhi, Malkaganj Marg, Kamla Nagar, New Delhi-110007
3. International Management Institute – Best MBA Course in Delhi
International Management Institute, Delhi, collaborated with IMI Geneva and became India’s first corporate sponsored business school with the All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi. The Association of MBAs accredits IMI.
- The campus has academic block and residential block facilities, including lecture halls, a computer centre, library, auditorium, administrative office, and faculty chambers.
- Hostel students get mess facilities, furnished rooms and an air-conditioned gymnasium.
- It also provides other significant facilities such as 24 hours Wi-Fi, a computer lab equipped with more than 100 computes furnished classrooms, a spacious auditorium, a fully stocked Library, a maintained cafeteria and laboratories for all departments.
- IMI Delhi offers various postgraduate courses in the field of management.
- The placement cell works towards helping organizes campus interviews, pre-placement counselling, guest lectures, skills and personality development classes for their students.
Fee structure: INR:1834900.00 approximate for various courses; students would get all the details on the college website.
Address: B-10, Qutab Institutional Area, Tara Crescent, New Delhi – 110016 India
4. Amity University – Best Management Course in Delhi
It was established by the Amity Group of education under RitnandBalved Educational Foundation, a non-profit educational trust, over twenty years ago. It is a Government University recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE and MHRD, New Delhi. In addition, the campus is accredited by COA, NCTE, DEC, New Delhi and administered by UPBTE and the State Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- The campus provides a library, labs and workshops, administrative and academic block, canteen and transportation facilities.
- They organize national seminars and conferences and celebrate technical, cultural, and sports festivals besides academic education.
- The campus has a corporate resource centre cell for providing students with job opportunities through the campus recruitment process.
- Amity University offers various postgraduate courses in allied and professional studies along with management.
Fee structure: INR:200000.00 to INR:400000.00 approx. for various management courses, you would get details on the website of the institute.
Address: Block – J2, Gate No: 3, Amity University Campus, Sector-125, Noida – 201313
5. IBS Business School – Top MBA College in Delhi
The School is ranked one of the most important business schools in the country. It is the constituent Institution of the ICFAI University approved by the UGC (University Grants Commission). It imparts advanced learning in the field of business academics.
- The School is Wi-Fi with web-enabled classrooms, auditorium, seminar halls, cafeteria, laboratories and computer labs. It gives opportunities for the students to perform well in their fields of study.
- The library has more than 25,000 books and subscriptions to over 50 journals, magazines and online databases.
- The business school, Gurgaon, provides two years of full-time Postgraduate Program in Management programme to prepare students for their successful corporate careers.
- The placement cell offers summer training for final year students and organizes Mock Interviews, pre-placement talks, group discussions and written tests.
- They arrange different classes for the student’s personality development, career planning, communication skills and career mapping.
Fee structure: INR:102000.00 to INR:162000.00 approx. for various management courses, you would get details on the institute’s website.
Address: IDPL Complex, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, Dundahera, Gurgaon – 122016, Haryana
6. Institute of Management Technology – Top Management College in Delhi
This is a leading business School constantly ranked as one of the top business schools in India. It is a fully autonomous university, and the All India Council approves all the management courses of the Institution for Technical Education (AICTE).
- It is a great amalgamation of an aesthetic blend of rich greenery and modern facilities.
- It is a computerized library with a rich collection of e-books, corporate & industry information, e-journals and country research databases.
- There are exciting recreational facilities include a gymnasium, a grounds facility for cricket, volleyball, football, basketball and throw ball.
- They offer various postgraduate and executive education programmes in management, distance learning, and collaborative programmes.
- The training and placement cell supports students by providing training facilities during winter and summer, project work, alumni activities, seminars and conferences, job opportunities counselling, inviting distinguished speakers, and facilitating industry visits.
Fee structure: This is different for various courses; students get all the details on the college website.
Address: Raj Nagar, Post Box No. 137, Ghaziabad 201001, India
7. Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM) – Top MBA Course in Delhi
This autonomous institute invites the faculties of reputed business schools worldwide to deliver lectures to their students.
- It will consist of an academic block and a fully functional administrative building consists of lecture halls, library, gymnasium, swimming pool, canteen, mess and cafeteria.
- It offers an accommodation facility, indoor and outdoor sports facility and transport facility.
- They offer the Postgraduate programme in Planning and Entrepreneurship on various streams like human resource management, marketing management, finance management, and information technology.
- The institute assists the students with a career opportunity has a dedicated training and placement cell that invites several companies to its campus.
- The institution provides an opportunity for students to enhance their skills and personality through personality development classes.
Fee: The fee structure is different for various courses; students get all the details on the college website.
Address: B-11, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi, 16
8. Birla Institute of Management Technology – Top Management Course in Delhi
Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), Delhi, is an educational institution regulated and managed by the Birla Academy of Art and Culture. It is an AICE approved autonomous institute.
- BIMTECH furnishes the students with the library with a rich collection of textbooks, reference books, journals to which the students have complete access.
- The modern hostels have ample rooms and proper security arrangements for hostellers.
- BIMTECH offers the Postgraduate Diploma in Management in the following disciplines: Retail Management, International Business, Insurance Business Management, and Sustainable Development Practices.
- The placement department takes care of the final year students and organizes several classes to improve students’ communication and managerial skills.
Fee structure: INR:1200000.00 approx. For various PGDM courses.
Contact details: 1800 5723 999
9. IILM Institute for Business and Management – MBA College in Delhi
This is an autonomous institution approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The institution offers courses only in the field of management.
- The campus has all facilities like air-conditioned lecture theatres with network connectivity to facilitate presentations with aesthetically designed semi-circular classrooms.
- They offer Post Graduate Diploma in Management for two years and Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management for working professionals.
- The institution provides various specializations in the MBA programme like marketing management, finance management, human resource management and operations management.
- They have a training and placement cell that prepares students for group discussions, mock interviews and aptitude tests and provides summer internships and placement assistance.
Fee: The fee structure is different for various courses; students get all the details on the college website.
Address: Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003, India
10. NTPC School of Business – Business School in Delhi
It is an autonomous management school and part of the NTPC Education and Research Society. This institute is AICTE approved and was started by Power Management Institute to provide quality management education.
- The campus has globally remarked infrastructure and modern facilities along with hostel facilities for students.
- It houses a spacious library equipped with many books, reports, magazines, projects, etc., on different subjects.
- The institute offers an Executive-Post Graduation Diploma in Management programme for 15 months, best suited for working professionals comprising 12 months of classroom teaching and three months of project work.
- They have a dedicated placement and training cell that help students get jobs in different companies and supports posts in power and energy companies, including NTPC.
Fee structure: INR:1600000.00 for the PGDM course.
Address: Plot No. 5-14, Sector 16-A, NOIDA- 201301 (UP), INDIA
The best MBA colleges in Delhi provide short term MBA programmes as well. Top MBA institutes have been established in Delhi NCR and flourish each day with candidates recruited from prestigious companies. Some of the institutes, including Noida, Gurgaon and Faridabad, provided hostel and working facilities. The assistance provided by these institutes has helped hundreds of aspirants to prepare for their future better.
Frequently Asked Questions
A. IIM Rohtak is the best institute for MBA in Delhi.
A. Although there are many MBA courses, finance and marketing are the most opted courses of MBA in colleges.
A. CAT is the gateway for getting admission to any prestigious MBA college in Delhi.
A. There are online courses available in MBA colleges in Delhi for various management courses. Moreover, from 2020, all the colleges are conducting classes virtually.
A. The course fee of all these institutes varies from one to another. But they also provide the facility of paying through installments during the entire duration of the course.
A. All the MBA colleges in Delhi have their dedicated placement cell that invites companies from India and abroad to recruit candidates from their colleges after completing the course and make sure their candidates are well placed.