In these competitive times, students are running towards their objectives. Further, for accomplishing fantasies, you need the best direction on the lookout. Along these lines, here is the rundown of the Best MBA, Management or PGDM Colleges or Institutes in Kolkata. MBA colleges in Kolkata provide quality education.
Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management (IISWBM) was established in 1953 in Kolkata and is the first institute to offer MBA. IIM Calcutta is the first college of this administrative Management. Furthermore, Kolkata is one of India’s top MBA destinations that you will find.
There are many colleges, so we researched and bought the best MBA colleges in Kolkata.
List of MBA Colleges in Kolkata
1. University of Engineering and Management – Best MBA College in Kolkata
The UEM is an acclaimed business-focused scholastic preparing association of today. It has set eminent norms intending to the specialised and administrative institution in the new time of dynamic globalisation. The IEM UEM group provides world-class education to its students. Moreover, facilitate the best rooms, labs, study material, faculty and best infrastructure.
College campus area in 40 acres of land with extensive classes. The campus of this college is a dreamland for students. They provide lodging and hostel facilities for the students who are living away from home. They have more than 200 employees. Also, have numerous labs that are thoroughly prepared. Moreover, the library has an immense assortment of books, magazines, journals and reading etc.
- Candidates who have passed their 10th and 12th with 70 per cent.
- Students with 70 per cent in graduation year for engineering.
- Above 60 percent for science/ management.
- Candidates with 3 years of minimum work experience.
- Admission for MBA is based on the score of the national-level test or any other state-level test with at least 85 per cent.
- Scores of CAT/MAT/WBJEMAT with a good percentage.
- Candidates who want to take admission to MBA are also asked for personal interviews and group discussions.
- For applicants who have not qualified in any national or state level state, there is provision to undergo entrance tests, group discussions, and interviews to finalise admission.
- This is the admission helpline number- 8010700500.
- You may visit their website and fill the form online.
- For further help and queries call at 9887313330.
- There is an option to make a WhatsApp video call for face to face counselling.
- Scholarships are available based on merit.
Fees: 1,30,000 per year.
Contact: 8010700500, 03323572059, 03323572995
Location: University Area, Plot No. III – B/5, New Town, Action Area – III, Kolkata – 700 156
2. SVIMCS – Best Management College in Kolkata
This institute is accredited with AICTE, the Ministry of HRD, governments of India. The organisation is affiliated with MAKAUT university. SVIMCS educates with a practical approach and offers an entire course. They provide a lavish environment with beautiful gardens and a sports area for extra curriculum activities. Further, the classes they have been in are fully air-conditioned, Bank, laboratory, auditoriums, and whatnot.
- National and state-level entrance with good scores and rank.
- Candidates should be qualified with good marks in CAT/ CMAT after passing from any discipline in bachelor’s degree of 3 years with at least 50 per cent.
- Candidates should meet all the eligibility criteria for further admission process.
- For online admission, visit their website and fill the form.
- Selection is based on merit; selected candidates are called for an interview round and group discussion.
Visit here: http://svist.org/online/fees-structure-2/#oaf
You have to fill the fee requesting form, and their executive will contact you.
Contact: 033 2428 3035, 9681154678
Location: Karbala more, Sonarpur station road, PO- Narendrapur, Kolkata – 700103
3. Calcutta Business School – Best MBA Course in Kolkata
Calcutta Business School must be one of the esteemed universities for an MBA. It is also ranked second position in Kolkata by outlook. AICTE approves this college. Asia’s fastest-growing educational institution has been awarded this institution.
Further, they are devoted to the student’s administrative objectives. They have high arrangement rates to support your profession. To receive high achievement and progress, they organise various competitions and seminars to improve efficiency. Also, they have long stretches of involvement with this field.
- 10th and 12th results are needed with a minimum of 50 per cent.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree of 3 years from a recognized university by UGC and the Association of Indian universities.
- Qualify National level test and state level entrance- CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ JEE MAT/ ATMA/ GMAT.
- To pursue PGDM in data analysis, an applicant must have science/ statistics/ Economics and mathematics under grade level.
- Students appearing for the final year are also eligible for admission.
- Visit their website and fill the admission form and pay the application fee.
- Get your documents verified.
- Suppose you have not qualified for any of the state and national tests. Then they have their own entrance CBSAT. All candidates should score well to get selected for the next round.
- After selection, you are called for a final round, i.e. GD and PI.
Fee structure: 3.5L per annum.
Students may avail of loans through the student credit card scheme by the government of West Bengal.
Contact: +917604083371, +917604083374, +917604083371, +917604083375
Location: Diamond Harbour Road, Opp. Nilgiri Cinema Hall, Bishnupur, Bara Gagan, Gohalia, 24 Parganas South, Kolkata, West Bengal 743503
4. Bharitya Vidya Bhavan – Best Management Course in Kolkata
This college is famous for infinite years. It is a universally reputed organisation for promoting education and culture. Further, they are renowned for the quality of teaching and facilities they provide. The comprehensive methodology that they use to educate their students. The college is approved by AICTE and affiliated Maulana Abdul kalam Azad university of technology.
Notwithstanding, they accept that straightforwardness ought to be there between the student and Management for advanced transparency. In this way, they have planned everything as per the student’s necessities and objectives.
Details not found.
Admission procedure: A mandatory disclosure file is not available.
Fee structure: 5 lacs approx. (1st year + 2nd year + other expense).
Contact: +91 8336068302
Location: Block FA, Sector-III, Saltlake City, Kolkata- 700 097, West Bengal
5. IBS – Top MBA College in Kolkata
Established in 1995, IBS has been offering wings to understudy’s fantasies for such a long time. Further, with such long experience, they know what student’s needs and aspirations are. Additionally, they utilise the 100% capability of the instructors to teach and educate.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 50 per cent.
- Candidate must have completed their 15 years of education(10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Students giving final year exams are not eligible.
- NMAT/ GMAT/ CAT scores are also accepted.
- The Minimum cut off for IBSAT should be 66 marks to get qualified.
- Filling of form both online and offline
- Scores of CAT/CMAT/XMAT/GMAT/IBSAT
- The final selection is based on the Interview and GD round.
Fee structure: 9.09 lakhs for the entire course.
Location: Block EP, Sector V, salt lake city, Kolkata- 700091
You may check other branches also and get enrolled in your nearest one.
6. Praxis Business School – Top Management College in Kolkata
This foundation aims to turn into a trusted and persuasive administration training foundation prepared to have a convincing effect on the business world and give bright students to this country. They are on a mission to address the requirement for making industry-prepared worldwide givers by offering an administration schooling experience. Established on solid fundamental beliefs, based on the twin mainstays of hypothesis and practice and intended to encourage scholarly greatness and expert abilities advancement through mastering this field.
- Graduates with a minimum of 50% in any discipline from a recognised or deemed university with at least 3 years.
- Students who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply for admission.
- Good rank and gs valid score in entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT.
- Visit their website, and you have to fill forms online.
- You have to make a payment of INR 1200, which is non-refundable.
- Then you have to go through a selection process.
- Candidates will be selected based on their marks and percentage, which is evaluated by an entrance test conducted by them only.
- Percentage of any national level test will also help you to get admission in this college. So get ready with your academic and professional qualifications to step forward.
Fee structure: INR 9,27,000 for 2 year full course.
Contact: +91-7676-160-161, 9148265771
Location: Bakrahat Road, Rasapunja, 24 Parganas South, Kolkata 700104
7. Indian Institute of Management – Top MBA Course in Kolkata
Indian Institute of Management is the first Indian Institute of Management to be set up. It was perceived as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India in 2017. Likewise, it is the lone business college in India, which is also a part of the CEMS Global Alliance in Management Education.
Programs offered by IIM Calcutta incorporate a two-year full-time MBA, a one-year MBA for experienced leaders, a Doctor of Business Administration program, a long term full-time Post Graduate.
- The candidate’s selection is based on bachelor’s degree percentage, which should not be less than 50%.
- Rankings and the valid score of CAT are required.
- Students are shortlisted based on CAT scores and other parameters like academic performance.
- Selected candidates are notified about the personal interview and general discussion.
Fee structure: INR 27,00,000 is needed for full course.
Contact: +91 33 2467 8300-06
Location: Diamond Harbour Rd, Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal-700104.
8. Globsyn Business School – Top Management Course in Kolkata
Throughout the most recent twenty years, Globsyn Business School (GBS) has exceptionally situated itself as India’s ‘Corporate B-School’, with its two-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) being supported by AICTE.
With a building based on Innovation, Research and Technology, GBS are well on its way to set up an around the world organised, corporate-adroit, research-driven administration instruction framework that makes ‘Industry Relevant Managers’. They have more than 360 associations, 3000+ graduated, who have acquired appreciation and success.
- GMAT, MAT, NMAT, XMAT, CAT any of these national entrance will be accepted.
- 10+2 result, which should be a minimum of 50 per cent to be qualified.
- Each one will help you to get into college.
- Minimum three years of a bachelor’s degree, and student must have completed 15 years of education (10 + 2 + 3) from a recognised university by UGC/ AIU.
- Fill the form after meeting your merit and qualifications.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your application form.
- Give entrance test and score up to the mark, clear interview and group discussion.
Fee structure: 7,50,000 for the entire course.
Contact: +91 82740 04556.
Location:Moza Chandi, ps bishnupur, Jl no- 101, Kolkata, West Bengal-743503
9. International Management Institute – MBA College in Kolkata
The IMI Kolkata is halfway situated in the city and has a world-class infrastructure. It is the first organisation which is a corporate-sponsored business school. This institute is approved by AICTE and accredited with NBA. Moreover, it has been ranked 52nd among business schools in India by NIRF, MHRD and the government of India.
The campus of this college is isolated into a scholarly square and a private square. The scholarly enclosure is midway cooled with roomy talk theatres furnished with general media training help. The private square houses single-inhabitance spaces for students, alongside cafeterias serving scrumptious and tasty food. The private square likewise houses the regions for sporting and co-curricular exercises—specialists and experts with the baggage of knowledge and experience.
- Minimum 50 per cent marks in Graduation and 10th and 12th is required.
- Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years.
- Students who are appearing for the final year exam are also eligible.
- CMAT and CAT valid scores.
- Fill the form online and make a payment of rupees 1000.
- Complete formalities get admission by meeting the desired scores.
- Selected candidates are called for a personal interview round.
Fee structure: 13 lakhs for 2 years course.
Contact: 033-6652-9615, 033-6652-9615, 07428400393
Location: 2/4 C, Judges Ct Rd, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal-700027
10. Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management – Business School in Kolkata
The Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata, was set up through a goal embraced by the Syndicate of the University of Calcutta on April 25, 1953.
Chief Minister of West Bengal, Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy, was the principal President of the Board of Governors and Prof D.K Sanyal was the primary Director of the Institute.
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru established the framework stone of IISWBM – India’s first organisation to present a program on administration schooling.
- Final selection is done based on the score of national test in CAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT
- There is a personal interview and group discussion to get admission.
- Download brochure from their website, go through the details and fill the form. An offline facility is also available.
- Form filling Application cost rupees 900, which is not refundable.
- They request some documents for verification.
- It would help meet the desired eligibility criteria and then schedule an interview and GD round for final selection.
Fee structure: 1 lakh 30 thousand + other expenses (1st year).
Contact: +91-33-2241-8694 / 8695
Location: College square west, behind Calcutta University, West Bengal 700073
Here is the list of the top 10 colleges in Kolkata, so get ready with your documents and professional qualification and choose to get into these best institutions.
FAQs Regarding Business Schools in Kolkata for PGDM
The basic and major difference between the two is that MBA is a degree, whereas PGDM is a diploma course/program.
PGDM human resource is in great demand nowadays.
Some colleges offer direct admission to the students of Management by quota and seats. But students should have at least 50 per cent marks at the UG level.
PGDM is not equivalent to a Master’s degree for Canadian PR.
In India, both the courses are equivalent and carry the same value. MBA is an old course that wanted to pursue Management, but PGDM is far more industry-related and suitable for work-oriented ones.
IMI Kolkata is much better in terms of placement and corporate exposure. It is on 45th rank in the NIRF whereas, on the other hand, IMR Bhubaneswar holds 66th rank.
Kolkata is the perfect place if you want to pursue MBA in your career. There are many colleges like the international management institute, the Indian Institute of Management and Calcutta business school- these colleges are renowned and the best business schools.
It all depends on where you want to see yourself in the next coming 2 years. If you are job-oriented, PGDM courses are the best option by some of the reputed institutes for training candidates in industry-related work. It is more practical and ideal.